Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House (90495 Views)

Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym / Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Gokoyer0(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2020
You deleted most of your posts in the past and replaced them with '.'. why?
mrwinner:
Good people of Nairaland, I am in need of help.

Please help me with #1000 to buy 1 paint of garri, 1 bag of pure water, sugar and groundnut.

Please help me. 00 24 86 93 23 Access Bank(Diamond).

I cook and ate the last rice I have at home last night. If I can get #1000 I will buy garri, pure water, sugar, and groundnut, with this I will feed till Monday when the lockdown will be off.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Olumyyde(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2020
paulolee:
dts gud...all i see is serious raw cash bcoz all dose whips cost alot of money...bt i neva hear abt am doing givaway o..mayb him de do am offline codedly without posting n making noise abt it bcox burner wey i kno bk den sabi body n na very tight coded guy...stayed a few blocks away from his place bk den in island bk den of run my race n chek n balance.. hin de always kum relate with boys for street n de ask us to try de preach him works online n offline say even if him be p.h guy na still d same husstle spirit dm n lag boys carry n we all kno d guy had raw talent n we all expect am to blow massively bt na when we no kno...now c wr him don land..bet say hin self go doubt bk den if dm tell am say him go reach dis kain level of even getting a grammy nomination...big ups burna...its nt easy keep doing wat others neva appreciated at d beginning..some say e de waste him time, odas say him de copy fela bt he stood on wat he blieved in despite all d many downs n fails...d wan wey pain me pass na wen dt jonzing hip t.v carry artist of d year gv sean tizzle ahead of burner bcox dt wan get long leg bk den..abeg my people no disrespect oo wr d sean tizzle de now??....wu go better go better na tey e go tey- eribaba 2015
U're very correct bro. But at the time, tizzle was hot in the game when he took dat award, don't u agree?
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by netflicks(m): 11:12am On Apr 30, 2020
If Naija musicians dey live footballers lifestyle sure say i no go enter studio like this....
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Wettoid123: 11:15am On Apr 30, 2020
when the globe is hard hit people are praying for survival and forgiveness of sin here you are flaunting your vanity wealth that you will die and leave tomorrow!
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Jamesilvar(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2020
Wey vanity crew? cheesy
Food don done for una o
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Corporate2020: 11:16am On Apr 30, 2020
DirtyGold:
Yea, he has talent and dare I say he deserves the good life
But, niggàr needs to tame his ego and pride... costs nothing to be humble!

What's tha business?

Some people that "blew" before have been "unblown" now, he too will join the league of Face, Black Face, Olu Maintain, Psquare, MI, Vector, Ice Prince, e.t.c.. But I pray that he does not, at least some people are benefiting from him and he too is out of the poverty line, he also can lift some people out of the poverty line.
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 30, 2020
what is this clown trying to prove? owns cars he can't drive, flaunts wealth he can't spend.

Real wealthy people don't show off.

Inferiority complex manifests in many forms.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by mmsen: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2020
meobizy:
...and to think that if people did not mistake his song for Kanye West's album he would have remained upcoming until this day. I wonder how he was able to afford a Rolls. That's crazy, those cars are mad expensive.

Show money.

He tours a lot, that's how most artists make their money.

He also has endorsements.
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by cousinavi(m): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2020
I can’t help but notice there’s quite a dull shine compared to Mompha’s and hushpuppi’s cars.
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Adakintroy2: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2020
prinsam30:

davido don release one for CNN na
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Kingrefreshed: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Samakus:

Olosho work no dey tire you? Your sagged female organ never weak?

Brutal !
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2020
The hunger is real, If God touches you, i will appreciate 0010368892 Vivian Gtbank
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by analdo: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2020
prinsam30:
Vanity crew where are thou

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by meobizy(f): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2020
Happyfela:
Hater Oshi
If that’s what makes you sleep well at night then I welcome it.
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Benprass(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2020
Nwodosis:
Many are praying to be rich not only to live a better life but to intimidate others.
for this words alone I feel like giving you 5k, that is y God dot pick some calls because that is the mindset of some people
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Mokeji69: 11:39am On Apr 30, 2020
Nt suppose to be now burna!
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Desyfoley1452(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2020
b4 I believe say he get money make he go fence him village.
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by zcee: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2020
thundafire:
Ok,hope 10 years from now I wouldn't be reading about broke ass musician who are forming rich
Nigerians can be easily deceived...
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by zcee: 11:51am On Apr 30, 2020
Next year,you won't see those rides in his garage again...
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2020
Money does not change people rather it brings out what poverty could not bring out so I ain't surprised
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Femijohn198: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2020
Who your property help
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by lionness(f): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2020
God bless me beyond my dreams this year
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by isaacprinz(m): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
AmazingELixir:
undecided undecided undecided

Ganja man...what is the use of working out when weeds will not allow muscle tissue to grow...is it that he is so blind that he cannot see the likes of Snoop, wizkid , lil Wayne, naira Marley etc..

I just wasted my time opening this nonsense.
That's a big lie bros no proven scientific backing.
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by paulolee(m): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Olumyyde:

U're very correct bro. But at the time, tizzle was hot in the game when he took dat award, don't u agree?
naaa...he wasnt hot n d only tin de did dt year was sholee which was nice shaa bt burna boy had a list of hits like
1.smooth Sailing
2) Yawa Dey
3) We like to Party
4) Run My Race.....
and he even had an album out already...xo Y wud sean tizzle with jus one banger win that award?? him even come last bcox dt nominees gat phyno n dammy krane too...burner deserv it followed by phyno n mind u sean tizzle big bros owns d beat fm 99.9 bk den dt sponsored d show and d most glaring hand of politics was dt burna bk den was a glo ambassador n d award was fully sponsored by MTN...
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Newboss(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Acidosis:

All that is worthless right now.
In your dreams.
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by Olumyyde(m): 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
paulolee:

naaa...he wasnt hot n d only tin de did dt year was sholee which was nice shaa bt burna boy had a list of hits like
1.smooth Sailing
2) Yawa Dey
3) We like to Party
4) Run My Race.....
and he even had an album out already...xo Y wud sean tizzle with jus one banger win that award?? him even come last bcox dt nominees gat phyno n dammy krane too...burner deserv it followed by phyno n mind u sean tizzle big bros owns d beat fm 99.9 bk den dt sponsored d show and d most glaring hand of politics was dt burna bk den was a glo ambassador n d award was fully sponsored by MTN...
What an enlightenment. Never knew. Now I see it from ur perspective.
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by ForkDragnet: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nwodosis:
Many are praying to be rich not only to live a better life but to intimidate others.
it depends on whichever way you want to put it, either you take it as intimation or you take it has an inspiration

It all lies in our mentality wink

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by wizod(m): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
shakushakuist:
Him na African giant indeed jare cool
I don't understand why another person wealth dey pain most of una for body...You sef go hustle ur own undecided
Even if na keke you get, post am, person wey get bicycle or wheelbarrow go still complain say you dey form anyways

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I525KtbupI
when i started reading ur brainless comment, i thought you wrote it for fun not until i saw ur dp and saw dat u're nobody and all you got to offer is sex. Nothing good can come from you. So go and hide ur sagged breast and expired pussy.
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by udemzyudex(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Olalan:
Good for him.......but really can some persons be emphatic at such a time like this you show of wealth when humanity is racing for survival.

Pls stop all this naa, you think it's a joke when they say life is not fair?.

The fact that there is pandemic doesn't mean others should stop making money, living a good life or doing some of the things they love doing.

Oga is it because you've not up to his standard in wealth? Tell me you've not been doing at least one of the things you love doing since the lock down, abeg free that guy.

If you feel intimidated, switch off your phone.
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by paulolee(m): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Olumyyde:

What an enlightenment. Never knew. Now I see it from ur perspective.
u always welcome...a big fan of music n i hate wen artist dnt get wat de deserved bcoz it do bring talents down...same happened to lil kesh n now d nigga still de find him feet..
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House by MERCHANDISER: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
ugly guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up / Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) / Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.