Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders (9529 Views)

Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge / Governor Wike Suspends 13 Local Government Council Chairmen / Why Council Chairmen Are Backing Me, By Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders by PropertyBuying(f): 7:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Land borders able across Nigeria are porous.
Re: Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders by freshkpomo(m): 7:41am On Apr 30, 2020
awhybliss:

Whats is the significant of lockdown in winning over pandemic? Without looking inward for possible cure it method of winning the pandemic, we are responsible for our lives. . We can't keep looking up to W.H.O directive on possible cure or vaccines, we've been told vaccine will take 18month before it got ready... Do the math of those who would have died before then!!!
We need to source solution inward,, like Madagascar... They use herbs, no death has been recorded, and over 500 cases...
I know W.H.O won't accept that herb as a cure.. because it comes in form of herb not tablet...
you have said it all, wish people like u were our leaders...

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders by Spicedessay(m): 7:41am On Apr 30, 2020
Anything to keep Covid-19 out is welcomed.
https://spicedessay.com/2020/04/30/handwashing/
We can't be too careful at this time.
Re: Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders by BananaPeel(m): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2020
purplerope:
That's a welcome development

Meanwhile help stop your child bedwetting habit in two weeks for details
WhatsApp: 080&39&23&21&71
Whatever requires you sending money before getting the services of people on nairaland is scam. Bedwetters, be warned.
Re: Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders by Rapmoney(m): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2020
Nelz77:
The only sane Governor in Nigeria with Kaduna State Governor as far as this Covid 19 is concerned.
Others want to sacrifice the life’s of their state men/women for financial gains.

Easing Lockdown up and down knowing fully well how dangerous this Covid 19 is.

Your comment is senseless and meaningless!
Re: Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders by Rapmoney(m): 7:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Useless governor. Weak man!!!
Re: Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 30, 2020
As of yesterday, I left one part in olamaboro in kogi state going to eke market in Enugu ezike....

I regret going, I spent so much money that I cried to a checkpoint on my way.

All these security are there to take away our money.

Allow us to move, person no dey die two times
Re: Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders by ZUBY77(m): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Others are relaxing Lockdown and this woman is locking... Buffoon
Re: Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders by Pacesetter123(m): 8:31am On Apr 30, 2020
asatemple:
If you are monitoring those borders have it in mind that once I put to birth, my mom is coming for Omugwo. Am tired of all these
De baby should come down fast fast biko.
De product of "couple lockdown".We love it.. grin grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2020
The governor has created another extortioners in our land borders..more money for the boiz.

Naija jagajaga
Re: Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders by asatemple(f): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2020
Pacesetter123:
De baby should come down fast fast biko.
De product of "couple lockdown".We love it.. grin grin
hahaha.....you are not serious
Re: Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders by mrwinner(m): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders by XANDERBOY85: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Unless you're a independent country of your own, and have your own kinsmen manning your borders, it's an excercise in futility trying to prevent cross-border movement even during a lockdown! Those who want to flout the no movement ban (among them would be stubborn and idiotic Igbos as well) could easily use a unmanned/hidden apian-way or bribe the plenty corrupt and hungry police/security officials to turn a blind eye!
Re: Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders by XANDERBOY85: 10:13am On Apr 30, 2020
ZUBY77:
Others are relaxing Lockdown and this woman is locking... Buffoon

I think it's ok to relax the lockdown within a state, but non-essential inter-state movement should still be banned! And those allowed in should be checked for sympthoms, ensure they have facemasks and handsanitisers, and details taken so they can be monitored to ensure they leave after their business is done!
Re: Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders by ZUBY77(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

I think it's ok to relax the lockdown within a state, but non-essential inter-state movement should still be banned! And those allowed in should be checked for sympthoms, ensure they have facemasks and handsanitisers, and details taken so they can be monitored to ensure they leave after their business is done!

Agreed. Should have happened long ago.
Re: Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders by delawal: 10:53am On Apr 30, 2020
excercise in futility. d,oda day i saw a,bus for upper iweka loading passengers going to enugu.
Re: Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders by revilomichaels(m): 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Enugu is too loose. Just 3 days ago, my friend came in from akure
Re: Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders by revilomichaels(m): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
gnaftalee:
Please I need to leave minna before I start begging on the street , anyone with a means to travel to Lagos , I am willing to pay ,

Come to Enugu. Our road is free. We have a horrible governor.

Enugu is too loose. Just 3 days ago, my friend came in from akure , I asked him how was the journey: he had the nerve to tell me that it was a smooth sweet journey. Imagine lockdown
Re: Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders by Caleb17: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
419 Governor...
Re: Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders by Pacesetter123(m): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
asatemple:
hahaha.....you are not serious
grin grin
No be small thing..oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms / See How Governor Ganduje Was "Greeted" On His Way To Bail His Deputy / COVID-19: Our Vaccine Experience, By Sanwo-Olu, Hamzat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.