Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, (4504 Views)

35 Unidentified Corpses Dumped In FMC Owerri, Residents Of S/east Cry Out. / Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted / Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, by Iamgrey5(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, by Trustme2(m): 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
sweetsell:
So a name is now a verifiable source of news for you ? Do you know the meaning of propaganda ?
How do we know u are no paid peanuts to tarnish the image of the governor?

Oga, how much are you been paid to protect the Governor's image. What's I posted above, I personally saw it so it's not a matter of trying to tarnish the Governors image. But if you have a different isolation Centre in Kogi that I don't know of, can you kindly publish it with the equipments inside and the location of the isolation Centre? However, if you can't do that I put it to you that the structure above is the Covid-19 Isolation Centre located in FMC Lokoja

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, by sweetsell: 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mechonu

[s]
Trustme2:

Oga, how much are you been paid to protect the Governor's image. What's I posted above, I personally saw it so it's not a matter of trying to tarnish the Governors image. But if you have a different isolation Centre in Kogi that I don't know of, can you kindly publish it with the equipments inside and the location of the isolation Centre? However, if you can't do that I put it to you that the structure above is the Covid-19 Isolation Centre located in FMC Lokoja
[/s]
Re: Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, by ednut1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
espn:
How true is this...The 1st pics is totally different from 2nd pics...
cant you see the big rock near the tent

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, by Trustme2(m): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
sweetsell:
Mechonu

[s][/s]
Is that all. You don't have a counter information or evidence yet you're quick to State my own info as propaganda. May your life be run the way the Governor is running Kogi. Can I get an Amen from you?
Re: Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, by jogodo5: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Lol.

Kogi people voted for him, didn't they?
[/s]
Re: Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, by sweetsell: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lol, look at this fool.
Right from creation Kogi as always been ruined and will continue to be ruined according to your prayer. If anyone in your household experience the success I achieved in my life your entire life is rest assured of not living the wretched life your father n mother perished off.

Trustme2:

Is that all. You don't have a counter information or evidence yet you're quick to State my own info as propaganda. May your life be run the way the Governor is running Kogi. Can I get an Amen from you?
Re: Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, by Switruth: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
espn:
How true is this...The 1st pics is totally different from 2nd pics...
. I think it’s before and after the rain.
Re: Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, by Trustme2(m): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
sweetsell:
Lol, look at this fool.
Right from creation Kogi as always been ruined and will continue to be ruined according to your prayer. If anyone in your household experience the success I achieved in my life your entire life is rest assured of not living the wretched life your father n mother perished off.

I'll never troll an slowpoke like you. Coming to the internet to come and rant about your life success. Who cares. If you like, keep taking the crumbs from GYB table.
You obviously don't have parents and possibly a bastard. The evidence is written all over you. Tell your mother to show you the slowpoke that fathered u. Tell her to use N50 condom next time to prevent giving birth to a misfit like you.
Re: Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
I bet he gave out 5000 naira, bags of rice/salt/beans during his election campaign. Nigeria deserves the leaders they vote for.
Re: Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, by Trustme2(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=supportnija post=89022420][/quote]
I don't want to join issues with you. I personally saw it. It was sited at the back of the hospital. You want them to site an Issolation Centre for an infectious disease as CONVID-19 close to areas that are developed and with high patient and staff traffic?.Such structures are usually sited far away, that's why they call it Issolation Centre
Re: Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, by Trustme2(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=supportnija post=89022420][/quote]I don't want to join issues with you. I personally saw it. It was sited at the back of the hospital. You want them to site an Issolation Centre for an infectious disease as CONVID-19 close to areas that are developed and with high patient and staff traffic?.Such structures are usually sited far away, that's why they call it Issolation Centre.
Re: Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, by Trustme2(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=supportnija post=89022420][/quote]
I don't want to join issues with you. I personally saw it. It was sited at the back of the hospital. You want them to site an Issolation Centre for an infectious disease as CONVID-19 close to areas that are developed and with high patient and staff traffic?.Such structures are usually sited far away, that's why they call it Issolation Centre
Re: Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, by Trustme2(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
softset:
Is this a joke ?
No Sir. That's what's on ground. I personally and physically saw it

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Can't snakes roam this environment ?

See bushes everywhere.
Re: Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Born2Breed:
Governors with massive support from the Presidency are always monumental failures.

Like attracts like.

N15billion naira Gandollor and this one are the same.
Re: Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
As it is right now, Kogi State is the only state in Nigeria with "no confirmed case of Covid-19". Isn't God wonderful? Zero test centres, zero isolation center, but there's a wonder app sha. The problem right now is I'm stuck in this shit hole or should I say time bomb?!. God help us all...grin
Re: Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, by sweetsell: 12:47am On May 01, 2020
More foolish rant from a wretch fool.

Trustme2:

I'll never troll an slowpoke like you. Coming to the internet to come and rant about your life success. Who cares. If you like, keep taking the crumbs from GYB table.
You obviously don't have parents and possibly a bastard. The evidence is written all over you. Tell your mother to show you the slowpoke that fathered. Tell her to use N50 condom next time to prevent giving birth to a misfit like you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sagay, Budgit Condemn ₦700bn National Assembly Constituency Projects In Six Year / This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country / North-East Tops Corruption List: Says ICPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.