Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

USA Has More Cases Because Rapid Testing. How True Is Nigeria Figures , Eg Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA Has More Cases Because Rapid Testing. How True Is Nigeria Figures , Eg Kano (294 Views)

Anambra Police Launches Rapid Response Squad- Pictures / Akwa Ibom To Commence Rapid Mining Of Solid Minerals In The State .. Photos / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Has More Cases Because Rapid Testing. How True Is Nigeria Figures , Eg Kano by 9jaunite: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2020
You will be wondering why usa infected number increased It is because they have fast testing kits
More the test more the number increase

I don't know personaly kano case is more sad
Nothing like strange death in kano it is covid-19

my only suggestion is kano should try enlighten his indigenes

Morover neighboring states should close border
Well

In summary if kano govt keep playing politics with the figure ok let hope it does not go the way of new york

Thanks
Re: USA Has More Cases Because Rapid Testing. How True Is Nigeria Figures , Eg Kano by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2020
I read this news earlier this morning and I wanted to ask Trump if US has more deaths because of the testing too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Has More Cases Because Rapid Testing. How True Is Nigeria Figures , Eg Kano by jogodo5: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
I read this news earlier this morning and I wanted to ask Trump if US has more deaths because of the testing too?
[/s]
Re: USA Has More Cases Because Rapid Testing. How True Is Nigeria Figures , Eg Kano by Anubis: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Of course the figures in kano are not accurate. For one we didn't get any new cases for a week, maybe that was because the only test center in kano was shut.

If you take the whole of Nigeria self, we have only conducted one or two thousand tests at the most, may be that's why the figures are low

1 Like

Re: USA Has More Cases Because Rapid Testing. How True Is Nigeria Figures , Eg Kano by omoharry(f): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Anubis:
Of course the figures in kano are not accurate. For one we didn't get any new cases for a week, maybe that was because the only test center in kano was shut.

If you take the whole of Nigeria self, we have only conducted one or two thousand tests at the most, may be that's why the figures are low
Those that had the virus and not tested & treated should have been dropping dead like flies across the country in thier hundreds and thousands by now.What could be the reason behind it, I wonder .I thank God anyway for his grace that we are not experiencing the Ecuador incident.
Re: USA Has More Cases Because Rapid Testing. How True Is Nigeria Figures , Eg Kano by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Anubis:

2000 tests in Nigeria as a whole?

(1) (Reply)

Drugs, Vaccines And Medicines Are All Substances / Bill To Strengthen NCDC Passes Second Reading In The House Of Reps / We Have Not Recorded Any Death Because Of Chloroquine-gov Bala Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.