Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus (4895 Views)

Two Close Contacts With Bala Mohammed Test Positive For Coronavirus / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus / PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus by uduakan: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2020
The Prime Minister of Guinea-Bissau, Nuno Nabiam and three ministers, on Wednesday tested positive for Coronavirus.

Health Minister, Antonio Deuna, confirmed this, revealing that they were being quarantined presently at a hotel in the country’s capital, Bissau.

It was learnt that some members of the cabinet: Interior Minister Botche Cande and two secretaries of state, Mario Fambe and Monica Buaro were also infected.

So far, Guinea-Bissau has recorded 73 confirmed COVID-19 cases, with one death, and 18 recoveries, according to figures compiled by the US-based Johns Hopkins University.

President Umaro Sissoco Embalo had also extended the nationwide state of emergency due to COVID-19 to May 11.

Nabiam was selected by President Embalo to be prime minister in late February, 2019.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus by ghettokid1(m): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus by u11ae1013: 10:41am On Apr 30, 2020
How is this our concern, I was here to see minister for information, but mehn, with his wide nose, he will discharge billions of virus through breathing

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus by HundHunter(m): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2020
Me I want to see the Minister for Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development,so that someone else can take charge of the palliative distribution system.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus by rusep: 11:51am On Apr 30, 2020
HundHunter:
Me I want to see the Minister for Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development,so that someone else can take charge of the palliative distribution system.

What you wish others will definitely come back to you.

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus by HundHunter(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
rusep:

I don't wish her evil. Just to step aside for someone else to manage the situation.

However, if you still think I am wrong. May God continue to bless those that denied you your blessings and favour those that favours others with your inheritance.

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus by Icewebsitebb: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus by Lordave: 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
rusep:

So the Minister of Disaster has been wishing Nigerians good and all this while even while Coronavirus is ravaging Lagos State while she was sharing palliatives in Katsina State?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus by josen16322(m): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
wen i saw dis headline news i thought dey are talkin about nigeria minister wat da fu*k men sad sad sad

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus by VALIDDREAMS(m): 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
HundHunter:

My brother are you in my thoughts? angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus by VALIDDREAMS(m): 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
rusep:

Egbe gbarie gi brain dia ...... Otule
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus by HundHunter(m): 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
VALIDDREAMS:

My brother are you in my thoughts? angry

May God help.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus by samictelecoms12(m): 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
God should save us
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus by potbelly(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Complete the topic name by adding the country affected... undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus by falcon01: 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
pls ooo Coro stop like that dont ruin my Career oo, this 2020 was gonna Be grear, coro come ruin am I have one connection for villa oo If them come die like that I don finish too cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus by suremanpatriot: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
If they are clean and not looters,they wil recover.But if they hav been part of looters of naija we guaranty them that they wil surely die, because that is what covid19 is here to do to SANITIZE OUR SOCIETY SHORTEN THE GAP BW RICH AND POOR undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! 3 Ministers Test Positive For Coronavirus by Blackfire(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
I was expecting..

Minister of condolence.

Minister of misinformation.

Minister of darkness.

Police Men Remorsely Kneel Infront Of Protesters - George Floyd Killing - Pics / Dialogue With Boko Haram - El-Rufai To FG / PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival