Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,818 members, 7,844,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I'm Fasting, Stop Sending Me Nude" - Naira Marley Begs Female Fans(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Fasting, Stop Sending Me Nude" - Naira Marley Begs Female Fans(video) (626 Views)

I Am Fasting, Stop Sending Me Nude Pictures – Naira Marley Begs Female Fans (vid / DJ Arafat's Corpse Dug Up By Fans (Video Photos) / Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Fasting, Stop Sending Me Nude" - Naira Marley Begs Female Fans(video) by Burstingbrain: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2020
Some celebrities take things of the spirit personal, like they don’t joke when it comes to observing spiritual exercises, and that is the case of the Marlian record boss, naira marley

the rapper who also said people should stop asking if he is fasting shared the video of himself on Instagram.. in the video, the rapper warned his female fans about tormenting his timeline with their unclad pictures and how he is now scared of checking his DM.

The ‘aye’ crooner implored them to put an end to this, and also laid emphasizes on the point that they can send in their nudes anytime and Everytime after the fasting period.

meanwhile, the rapper could be seen in the video holding something that looks like marijuana and of course a lighter as well… Well, no one could tell what all these are for

https://burstingbrainmedia.com.ng/im-fasting-please-stop-sending-me-nude-pictures-naira-marley-begs-female-fans-video/

Re: I'm Fasting, Stop Sending Me Nude" - Naira Marley Begs Female Fans(video) by Ezennwa(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2020
Haba!

Nairaland Women, you see how you ladies are disgracing the good ones amongst you,

Stop sending nude pics to men, they are tired of your body,

Change is the only constant, hanging on is the only sin.

My Cent

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Fasting, Stop Sending Me Nude" - Naira Marley Begs Female Fans(video) by Burstingbrain: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Don't mind them jawe.... They ain't disgracing good ladies ooo... They are only disgracing themselves
Re: I'm Fasting, Stop Sending Me Nude" - Naira Marley Begs Female Fans(video) by drealcivilceno(m): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ezennwa:
Haba!

Nairaland Women, you see how you ladies are disgracing the good ones amongst you,

Stop sending nude pics to men, they are tired of your body,

Change is the only constant, hanging on is the only sin.

My Cent

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Tags Travis Scott "Daddy Of The Year" / Beauty Transformation Of Ebonyi State Before And Now / Stop Sending Me Nude Photos, I’m Fasting – Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.