Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Call Me Ashley, The Villain!� - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Call Me Ashley, The Villain!� (118 Views)

Full Album Download: Genesis By Ashley Neeley / Which Villain Actually Had A Point (god Or Satan)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call Me Ashley, The Villain!� by PFwithJumoke: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2020
*ASHLEY THE VILLAIN*

Call me Ashley, the villain. I do anything for pleasure. Anything, including taking a knife down your throat. Best way to be my friend? Stay the hell out of my business.

I am not the same girl you knew ten years ago. That pure  twelve year old girl with milky innocence and bright eyes; that girl with a perfect shape, beautiful and incredibly endearing. I lost all those features when Richard robbed me of my childhood.

You want to know Richard, right? He was a private guy, the type you could not figure out at first meeting. He had brown skin and charming looks. Also, his dark eyes made me weak at the knees. He had the heart of a lion and a confident disposition to match. He was tall, slim, and muscular, with an almost perfectly oval face. Exactly how I love them!

Everyone was drawn to him. He could have an ocean of friends but he found warmth and joy being around me. He was the exact replica of the character I had fallen in love with in my favorite novel. I felt really honoured he wanted nobody but me. Yes, I was just twelve but I was the kind that knew bigger things than her age - a very intelligent young girl.

I am the only child of the popular Mr. and Mrs. Doughlas, owners of the Doughlas Group; one of the trusted media companies in Africa. Richard worked with my dad as the head of the Nigerian branch.

I only got to see my dad about three times a month. My mum is an A-list actress, always on set, touring the world and always assuming I was fine.

I was then stuck with Richard who was saddled with the responsibility of ensuring the driver took me to school and the nanny made my food. Richard visited me every night to ensure I was fine. He handed me thoughtful gifts and goodbye kisses before driving to his house. It was our little dirty secret.

At fifteen, I had aborted four pregnancies for Richard. And, my womb was removed at the fifth attempt. Not only that, he introduced me to hard drugs and the assasination of one of my father's competitors. He said, "one of the ways to feel powerful is to delete anyone trying to take your place."

At nineteen, I gained admission into one of the prestigious Nigerian universities and relocated to the campus hostel. I dumped Richard because he could no longer satisfy my newly- found obsession.

I was bored and needed something more adventurous. So, I opted for lesbianism. I had the money and could entice any lady I wanted. Richard wouldn't let me go easily and he kept raining fire and brimstone. Before he could attempt to kill me, I ended his miserable life in his apartment. A clean job no one ever found out. He was declared missing.

Everything about me screamed, "danger". But if you looked closely behind my eyes in a quiet moment, you'd notice something else. I was terrified and needed someone to save me from myself.

One night, I lay down on my luxurious bed, feeling tired of it all. I had all the pleasures at my beck and call but I still felt like something was missing. “I'd commit suicide,” I thought to myself. Then I remembered that dying would  bring me face to face with God and that scared me.

At that moment, a thought dropped in my mind: “What if you ask God for help?  Another part of me said, “There's no way God can ever give attention to a beast like you.” But, the former voice seemed more sincere. So, I said, “God, if you exist, I need you to help me now.”

Suddenly, I saw a bright light penetrate through my roof and all I could feel was immense love radiating through me. For no reason, I found myself weeping uncontrollably. And, for the first time, I felt safe and protected.

To my surprise, I was still awake on my bed but I could also see myself going out of my room, walking to my father's media company. I stood at the middle of the exotic compound and a big screen started playing before me.

I watched how the movies, songs and other contents the company promoted locally and internationally, corrupted the morals of many and made them a timing bomb.

Then I heard a voice say to me, “I want you to channel your fierceness towards evading the media industry. Make my kingdom reign in this Industry.” Then I said, “God, I am the worst person to do this.”

And He said to me, “Before I formed you, I knew you. Have you heard about Paul? He was the chief persecutor of my church but that never changed my purpose for him. I am no respecter of persons and I call things which be not as though they are. I have not come for the righteous but to call sinners unto repentance. Do not be afraid and be of good courage. But, before then, meet with the sister's coordinator in your campus fellowship. Her name is Deborah. She'll help you grow into the woman I've designed you to be.”

“I went back to my room and my spirit returned back to my body. I wondered, what just happened?

Tonight, I sit here broken realizing that God is indeed interested in any man and every man is part of his eternal agenda. Now, I feel peace and unexplainable joy within my heart, knowing that my life is about to change forever.”

(The end)

You could be worse than Ashley or know someone who is.

God's purpose is not hindered by your past. He turned a murderer (Moses) into a deliverer (Exodus 3) and a coward (Gideon) into a mighty leader (Judges 6-cool, He also turned a prostitute (the Samaritan woman Jesus met at the
well of Jacob) into a preacher (John 4:1-42).

Imagine what He could make of you. You are not too old or too young to start walking in your purpose. Nothing you have done can cancel your purpose. The world is awaiting your exploit.

#pathfinderswithjumoke
#olajumokeadeosun
#pwjstories

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Crucified Alone Has The Word Of Eternal Life / Praise & Worship / Odm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.