Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing (737 Views)

Obidients Must Stop Engaging Reno Omokri On Social Media / Reno Omokri On Tinubu: "We Cannot Have An Impostor As Our President" / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Reno Omokri On Baby’s Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by iwaeda: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2020
General @MBuhari has plunged us into a debt that will be almost impossible to repay. He met foreign debt of $7 billion. Today it is $27 billion. He is a locust! A perpetual beggar! An economic almajiri! He consumes what other men produced without adding value!

#BuhariTormentor

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by Millenniumlady(f): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2020
Ain't gon lie i felt this jab cheesy

Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by Davash222(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2020
If Buhari(a saint) can take our foreign debt from $7Billion to $27Billion in just 5 years, then imagine what Tinubu(a well known criminal) will do to us.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by SocialJustice: 11:45am On Apr 30, 2020
I don't like Reno but what he said is true. I feel sorry for the next incoming president.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by Racoon(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2020
cheesy The government keeps on deceiving even their foot soldiers but they never know when they have been mummified.

Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2020
Buhari ha really destroyed this country.

From $7billion he met to $27Billion debt with nothing to show for it .

Jesus Christ .

Who did Nigeria offend o

Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by JAMO84: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2020
This fool can only deceive his fellow wailers because they have short memories.

His boss, Jonathan had the highest revenue in Nigeria history since 1914, yet, he went ahead to borrow 10 billion dollar to pay salaries.

Buhari has the lowest revenue since 1999, he borrowed only 20 billion dollar to do critical infrastructure.

Between Buhari and Jonathan, there's a revenue gap of more than 200 billion dollar, yet Jonathan couldn't do any meaningful infrastructure.

Buhari is using these loans to complete all the projects abandoned by PDP. The only one he would not complete is the new Wadata house!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
To all the 'lazy' youths out there routing for Buhari: Your own generation would feel the burden of these loans most.
Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by Stalwert: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
Racoon:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/28/imf-approves-3-4bn-rfi-to-support-nigerias-covid-19-fight/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

cheesy The government keeps on deceiving even their foot soldiers but they never know when they have been mummified.
[/s]

Government now owns thisday? grin grin grin so Channels is IMF official media? Sad to be inflicted with unending wailing grin
Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by TooMuchStuff: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Buhari na Scam
Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by Deepfeel(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hahah see finishing

Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by GamalNasser: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Buhari is not to blame here but those that voted him in because Buhari has been always honest about his inability to know how to make money and his addiction to loans yet gullible Nigerians refused to believe him and went ahead to vote him in and now want to blame him ..I stand with Buhari on this matter abeg grin grin

This man told NIGERIANS:

1; He didn't know how to make money
2 ; He Borrowed money all the time as an Army officer
3; He borrowed to build his house
4; He borrowed to pay his children school fees
5; He even borrowed to buy APC form despite being paid 29 million naira a month as pension

Yet some people still voted for him and now want to accuse him of over borrowing ? Hell No !!!!

Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by Mysticwebb: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
He is shy in doing anything that can better the future of Nigeria. When it comes to borrow to service his deteriorating health, he is not shy.
A man who says one good thing and do the opposite.
Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bambambiglo is coming to attack Reno for this.
Cc.lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by DanseMacabre(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
#EconomicAlmajiri.

Nuff said.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by iwaeda: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
JAMO84:

His boss, Jonathan had the highest revenue in Nigeria history since 1914, yet, he went ahead to borrow 10 billion dollar to pay salaries.

Buhari has the lowest revenue since 1999, he borrowed only 20 billion dollar to do critical infrastructure.

Between Buhari and Jonathan, there's a revenue gap of more than 200 billion dollar, yet Jonathan couldn't do any meaningful infrastructure.

Buhari is using these loans to complete all the projects abandoned by PDP. The only one he would not complete is the new Wadata house!!!

You are still on this nonsense, only a blind man will still be defending this people
Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by sweetsell: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Will that be because foolish souls like u hate to see the truth being presented
iwaeda:

You are still on this nonsense, only a blind man will still be defending this people
Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by Piggyyeasters(f): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
Davash222:
If Buhari(a saint) can take our foreign debt from $7Billion to $27Billion in just 5 years, then imagine what Tinubu(a well known criminal) will do to us.
[/s] Typical IPOB comment
Like late Lamidi Kownu like his senseless followers
Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by Racoon(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
"......He lamented that under President Buhari, Nigeria’s economy is characterised by significant loss of output, massive youth unemployment, a rising level of poverty, instability and irregular migration of skilled and unskilled labour, a situation he described as a national embarrassment and a disgrace to a country that is endowed with abundant resources.

He said another four years of Buhari administration would be catastrophic with the current government’s unprecedented incompetence and enthronement of mediocrity in dealing with the horrendous spate of killings and general insecurity across the country.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/09/2019-north-will-not-vote-on-sentiment-says-elders-forum/
Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by TripA(m): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ive been in wonder as to how we pay all these debts plust the 45bn and everything....is like Trump wants to buy Nigeria am not even sure where I'm living

economic almajiri shiii got me ;DIve been in wonder as to how we pay all these debts plust the 45bn and everything....is like Trump wants to buy Nigeria am not even sure where I'm living

economic almajiri shiii got me
Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by samictelecoms12(m): 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
sad
Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by iwaeda: 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lala, what else can I say?
Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by Macphenson: 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
A
Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by Racoon(m): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s] Government now owns thisday? grin grin grin so Channels is IMF official media? Sad to be inflicted with unending wailing grin
You have no made any sense as usual.So if the finance minister didnt make the statement then channels TV will put it up on their Twitter page? Defending Buhari government gaffes is not easy as known.
Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by Stalwert: 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
Racoon:
You have no made any sense as usual.So if the finance minister didnt make the statement then channels TV will put it up on their Twitter page? Defending Buhari government gaffes is not easy as know.
[/s]

Someone crying can hardly string a thought together let alone hold a decent conversation, I asked is Government the owner of Thisday which reported the story?

Thank God the Lockdown which prevented you from accessing the remnant rice your left on the street that made people like you chant hunger is about to kill had been lifted, atleast you can will and eat the rice grin cheesy

Now I understand all this bleating in my mentions;

Stalwert:

Nigerians remove feeding bottle from his mouth when we pursue GEJ from power and prevented his beloved Fulani master - Atiku from nearing power, he has never been the sane, just roaming nairaland aimlessly complaining
Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by iwaeda: 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Someone crying can hardly string a thought together let alone hold a decent conversation, I asked is Government the owner of Thisday which reported the story?

Thank God the Lockdown which prevented you from accessing the remnant rice your left on the street that made people like you chant hunger is about to kill had been lifted, atleast you can will and eat the rice grin cheesy

Now I understand all this bleating in my mentions;

We need to move forward
Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
To start with, I don't even think the president understands whatever that comes out of his mouth

He's living the opposite of whatever he says

1. He said his administration would turn Nigeria from consuming economy to producing/manufacturing economy, has that been achieved

2. He said that he would "diversity" ASAP but we all saw what's happening.

3. He said he would reduce the cost of extravagances in government, what you witnessed, is as good as mine!

4. He said government need not pay subsidy, that Nigeria has no business being poor but Nigeria turned out to be the headquarters of poverty!!!

5. He spent almost all his tenure fighting corruption, guess what, this regime turns out to be the worst!!!

Where equity is in want, there's bound to be failure

Buhari surrounded himself with nepotism all in the name of trust, yet he turned out to be the worst!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by iwaeda: 10:49am On May 01, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
To start with, I don't even think the president understands whatever that comes out of his mouth

He's living the opposite of whatever he says

1. He said his administration would turn Nigeria from consuming economy to producing/manufacturing economy, has that been achieved

3. He said he would reduce the cost of extravagances in government, what you witnessed, is as good as mine!

4. He said government need not pay subsidy, that Nigeria has no business being poor but Nigeria turned out to be the headquarters of poverty!!!

5. He spent almost all his tenure fighting corruption, guess what, this regime turns out to be the worst!!!

Where equity is in want, there's bound to be failure

Buhari surrounded himself with nepotism all in the name of trust, yet he turned out to be the worst!!!

The is just the beginning, Access Banks are laying off 75% of staff, debts and emptiness of account.
Your point 5 is just 30%

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by Racoon(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
To start with, I don't even think the president understands whatever that comes out of his mouth.He's living the opposite of whatever he says

Where equity is in want, there's bound to be failure.Buhari surrounded himself with nepotism all in the name of trust, yet he turned out to be the worst!!!
The man is just the biggest political scam and fraud ever perpetuated on the Nigerian state with assistance with gullible zombies.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by iwaeda: 7:34pm On May 02, 2020
sweetsell:
Will that be because foolish souls like u hate to see the truth being presented

Your name is really sweetsell
Re: Reno Omokri On PMB Borrowing by KlassikBlack(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2020

Buhari had the lowest revenue since 1999, he borrowed only 20 billion dollar to do critical infrastructure.

Buhari is using these loans to complete all the projects abandoned by PDP. The only one he would not complete is the new Wadata house!!![

[Well pointed out brother.. any government having a meagre IGR has no option than to borrow. Even more developed countries are borrowing, right from time, Nigeria has been borrowing and will continue to borrow

(1) (Reply)

Do Customers Actually Pay The VAT For Fast-foods And Others? Pics / Does Adams Oshiomole Have What It Takes To Send Godwin Obaseki Parking? #opinion / Court Grants Order Restraining Oshiomole And APC From Conducting Primariesin Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.