Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,390 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks (60251 Views)

Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers / Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements / Ganduje Removes Kwankwaso Red Cap From Supporter's Head, Dumps It Inside A Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks by fareed69(m): 3:07am On May 01, 2020
Craaaa:
Poor people die everyday of different cases. From hunger to frustration, from boko haram bombing to fire outbreak, From bad governance to unemployment and so on. This should not be any different. At least there is something now that kills d rich. The point is no one is above death and this shouldn't be news. And by d way dis is just 4 out of 10s of thousands that have died of dis pandemic. Why showing us dis evil ones. Rip to the dead.

Please someone should assist me to feed. Please I beg in d name of God. Pleaseeeee. God bless.

Fcmb

Na that hunger go kill you.
After all this ones are dead non of your problems.
How many people have they killed in your family?.
You will never find favor in the eyes of human .
Beggy beggy.

1 Like

Re: Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks by fareed69(m): 3:09am On May 01, 2020
kestolove95:
Abba kyari na him open market....how I wish buhari is from borno..
Re: Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks by fareed69(m): 3:10am On May 01, 2020
sencekompis:
They ain't see nothing yet.

Re: Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks by Antichristus: 6:19am On May 01, 2020
The wages of sin/disobedience is death. The Hausa-Fulani are on self-destruction highway. Please allow them. Read my posts, Kyari will take many people down with him, untimely. They don’t have my sympathies at all.
Re: Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks by freethesheeple(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2020
ThisisBuhari:
May their souls rest in peace.
1. ABBA kyari
2. Modu sheriff
3. Umar Elkanemi- Emir of Bama
4. Muhammad Goni- for Governor

Abba will never rest in peace..He was a very wicked man...He ordered python dance to Biafra land

1 Like

Re: Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks by Rapmoney(m): 8:32am On May 01, 2020
fareed69:

People dying and you are saying it's irrelevant.
Doubt if blood flow in you .
Hope it happens to you one day .
Whatever you wish for others must surely come back to you..
Heartless human being.

Fvck off! Who is this pest bugging me this morning? You must be a jobless and unintelligent fellow! If my comments on Nairaland are giving you sleepless nights, then look for a very thick rope and hang yourself!!!
Re: Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks by fareed69(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2020
[quote author=Rapmoney post=89052626]

Fvck off! Who is this pest bugging me this morning? You must be a jobless and unintelligent fellow! If my comments on Nairaland are giving you sleepless nights, then look for a very thick rope and hang yourself!!![/quot

Greatest fool that's what you are.
Can go and hug transformer .
Sincs you wish others bad.
Useless person .
Check your skull it's empty of anything reasonable.
Re: Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks by Rapmoney(m): 4:26pm On May 01, 2020
[quote author=fareed69 post=89062867][/quote]

You can't even spell properly. You're wasted!
Coward!
Re: Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks by ABINTUK(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2020
Shellsploit:

Mynd 45 right now!

Re: Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks by AngelicBeing: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
sassysure:

That is. The topics we see on front page of this forum sha
How have you been? I have been off Nairaland since April this year, official duties has taken a better part of me shocked
Re: Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
AngelicBeing:
How have you been? I have been off Nairaland since April this year, official duties has taken a better part of me shocked
Haaaaa cheesy
Lost but found grin
How have you been my friend? kiss
I guessed you were pretty busy.

We are cool.
Missed you. Sometimes I will look for you but I was at peace that all is well with you.
How are you?

1 Like

Re: Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks by AngelicBeing: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
sassysure:

Haaaaa cheesy
Lost but found grin
How have you been my friend? kiss
I guessed you were pretty busy.

We are cool.
Missed you. Sometimes I will look for you but I was at peace that all is well with you.
How are you?
l am fine jare, the coronavirus lockdown threw me up for more opportunities, my organization brought 4 department under my purview shocked, and anything that goes wrong in any of the department is on my head, so I had to go off Nairaland and other social media sites to readjust myself properly to carry the new challenges, I am okay now. I know you and your entire family are doing well, stay safe and get ready because after the lockdown, I will send you to Australia as my resident pastor, enjoy the wine below tongue

Re: Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
AngelicBeing:
l am fine jare, the coronavirus lockdown threw me up for more opportunities, my organization brought 4 department under my purview shocked, and anything that goes wrong in any of the department is on my head, so I had to go off Nairaland and other social media sites to readjust myself properly to carry the new challenges, I am okay now. I know you and your entire family are doing well, stay safe and get ready because after the lockdown, I will send you to Australia as my resident pastor, enjoy the wine below tongue
I really miss your humour cheesy

Congrats. I'm so happy for you.

It wasn't the same for me. I resigned on the peak. But I got another at the beginning of June. Will start middle of this month and it's very intensive. Actually what I wanted all along. So I have been practically lazy for the past 2 months plus. It's no joke when u don't know what to do every morning with your life. Virtual school has closed too. So I dey here dey look for trouble from everybody tongue

1 Like

Re: Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks by AngelicBeing: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
sassysure:

I really miss your humour cheesy

Congrats. I'm so happy for you.

It wasn't the same for me. I resigned on the peak. But I got another at the beginning of June. Will start middle of this month and it's very intensive. Actually what I wanted all along. So I have been practically lazy for the past 2 months plus. It's no joke when u don't know what to do every morning with your life. Virtual school has closed too. So I dey here dey look for trouble from everybody tongue
Congratulations for your new job, may you find fulfilment in the job as you start, continue to stay safe and my best wishes to your entire family cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest / #EndSARS: Governor Oyetola Joins Protest, Escapes Assassination Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.