Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

List And Names Of SCAMMERS - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List And Names Of SCAMMERS (3852 Views)

Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators / AMCON Releases Names Of 105 Persons Who Owe N906b / Scammers New Tactics (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: List And Names Of SCAMMERS by Olarewajuuu: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
I've screenshot this to the connect too, to know what he has put me into... He failed this time around but his failure won't make my own image to be tarnished.. Someone just called my attention into this, I'm sad and down with this allegations but all is well.. This person should please chat me on WhatsApp.
Yaccybaby:
This guy is a scammer, don't fall for him. He changes his moniker from time to time on NL, so no need to mention his moniker. Do anything with him at your own peril.

Name - Toyyib Olanrewaju Tajudeen

JAIZ bank - 0011839378

Phone number - 09029798261

His present name on nairaland is Olarewajuuu
Re: List And Names Of SCAMMERS by Olarewajuuu: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
I've screenshot this to the connect too, to know what he has put me into... He failed this time around but his failure won't make my own image to be tarnished.. Someone just called my attention into this, I'm sad and down with this allegations but all is well.. You said I change my name on Nairaland time to time, it's so obvious now that this person didn't even know me, maybe you're one of those I wanted to deal with then, and I sent my details but you later gave excuse and you're still pained that I didn't later help you then This person should please chat me on WhatsApp if truly you know me.
Yaccybaby:
This guy is a scammer, don't fall for him. He changes his moniker from time to time on NL, so no need to mention his moniker. Do anything with him at your own peril.

Name - Toyyib Olanrewaju Tajudeen

JAIZ bank - 0011839378

Phone number - 09029798261

His present name on nairaland is Olarewajuuu
Re: List And Names Of SCAMMERS by queenblossom(f): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Scammer

8106177060 Sharon Daneil PalmPay

Phone number: 08149788486
Re: List And Names Of SCAMMERS by puskin: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2023

(1) (2)

Help! What Business Can One Start With 200k? / This Website Gives Free Airtime PIN Daily / You can make 200k monthly selling polythene nylon shopping Bags?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.