Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure (4389 Views)

Nigerian Vixen, Kodak Spotted Dancing, See Her Last Video Hours Before Her Death / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by Davidtolu12(m): 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Dancer Vixen Kodak, who was known for being open about his battles with drug addiction and mental health, died from a seizure, on the 29 April 2020.

According to what all bloggers are posting, Kodak was electrocuted while charging her phone at a video director’s home in Omole Estate, Lagos, it's a big lie. Vixen Kodak Died After Allegedly of taking drug
Full details below
https://davidotokiblog..com/2020/04/vixen-kodak-cause-of-death-revealed-as.html

Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by Easykel21(m): 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
I knew the phone charging thingi just doesnt add up...RIP dear Say No to Drugs
Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
they say electrocution o.... but the truth will set them free!

we all know whats going on when we see them at the club like....

[img]https://media1./images/2f6df8f364f527475311c259e05333c9/tenor.gif[/img]

14 Likes

Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by Megatrix: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
The truth will finally come out
Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by yuswrld20(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
rip sis elp me gret ur partner in crime juice wrld see u in hell

1 Like

Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
I see
Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by GamalNasser: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
I talk am say DC phone charger doesn't the ability to electrocute a strong person like this dancer or anyone , before that kind of current can breach AC to DC circuit it would have melted the entire board and broken transmission ...OD is more like it abeg

5 Likes

Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by kingkhaleed: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
I thought as much,how will she be electrocuted in clarance Peter's house,most of the video vixen are drug addicts

3 Likes

Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by Denique(f): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Nairaland ooooo...
grin grin grin grin grin

Where did you get this GIF from?
I can't stop grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by StrikeBack(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Orgarms like seizure

If you know you know
Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by TripA(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
junkies ......the higher you climb the harder the fall

really sad considering the big names attached to her and couldn't help ...instead screaming autopsy and rips
Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by ukaface(f): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
She is now he
Her is now him
Okay o, different explanation since morning. Let her rest in peace.knowing the true cause of her death won't bring her back.

1 Like

Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by Teaser4(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
who's vixen covak

3 Likes

Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by Tookool(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
It's drugs ...take it or leave it
Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

grin grin grin
Ooooo boy! Wetin this mudafvcker smoke? Or na robot him be? Mad oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by annsrealms(f): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Whatever! Let her rest in peace, please!
Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by 9japride(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hope it's not drug related?
Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
kingkhaleed:
I thought as much,how will she be electrocuted in clarance Peter's house,most of the video vixen are drug addicts

Swears

1 Like

Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by Chuky7(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
Electrocution they said...smh
Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
light099:
grin grin grin
Ooooo boy! Wetin this mudafvcker smoke? Or na robot him be? Mad oh!

high on Molly/ecstasy, ketamine, coke etc... after a few days straight on these drugs, the above is exactly how you become.

Denique:

Nairaland ooooo...
grin grin grin grin grin

Where did you get this GIF from?
I can't stop grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by Denique(f): 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by JustWinniefred(f): 1:26am On May 01, 2020
yuswrld20:
rip sis
elp me gret ur partner in crime juice wrld
see u in hell

Dude, if u don't have anything positive to say, jump and pass abeg, someone legit just died and ur saying this rubbish
Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by yuswrld20(m): 1:29am On May 01, 2020
JustWinniefred:

Dude, if u don't have anything positive to say, jump and pass abeg, someone legit just died and ur saying this rubbish
mama which legit,died of seizure after gbana
Stop casting
Re: Vixen Kodak Cause Of Death Revealed As Mystery Seizure by davillian(m): 2:46am On May 01, 2020
Drugs and alcohol
That combination can kill

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 2014 Youngest Couples A Nairalander (pics ) / See The Mansion Late Actor Dede One Day Built&died 19days To The Housewarming / What This Woman Was Caught Wearing In A Public Place Will Shock You (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.