Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,585 members, 7,816,435 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Am I Your Mate? - ARMY Officer To Mobile Policeman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Am I Your Mate? - ARMY Officer To Mobile Policeman (1169 Views)

Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) / I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Your Mate? - ARMY Officer To Mobile Policeman by MYZOLE: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P2MTitI4Rc

During a shouting match between a military officer and a mobile policeman, the army officer can be heard telling the other ; am I your mate? Is my rank and yours the same?

This happened during a traffic lockdown, where the mobile policeman was carrying out his duties trying to control the traffic, but the military officer tried beating the traffic and the MOPOL stopped him from doing so.
Re: Am I Your Mate? - ARMY Officer To Mobile Policeman by Racoon(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Everyone struggling to get his own part of the national cake even if it mean putting your life on the line.Jungle don mature for all man.
Re: Am I Your Mate? - ARMY Officer To Mobile Policeman by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yes you are actually
It's an informal address between boys or men
Eg. Hello mate
Re: Am I Your Mate? - ARMY Officer To Mobile Policeman by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
See the foolish idiot asking a foolish question. If he has obeyed the traffic rules, nobody would have harrassed him.

The Nigerian police should out rank military personnel in civil matters like this.
Re: Am I Your Mate? - ARMY Officer To Mobile Policeman by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
In Nigeria, those enforced to make and protect the law are the worst law breakers ever..
Re: Am I Your Mate? - ARMY Officer To Mobile Policeman by 2by40ft: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Na them them.
But to my fellow civilian the answer to this question, is no sir! And leave the rest to God.
Re: Am I Your Mate? - ARMY Officer To Mobile Policeman by Munzy14(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
soldiers and feeling of entitlements....

He for do anyhow make the guy send am message 6ft below sea level...At least to go find cure for Covid-19

Re: Am I Your Mate? - ARMY Officer To Mobile Policeman by Fasindo: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
shocked

Coward Army

If it was Boko Haram that mounted checkpoint the way they ar doing at Mongunu road will he near the road.

The questions he is asking the police man is the same question Boko boys will ask him when they catch him
Re: Am I Your Mate? - ARMY Officer To Mobile Policeman by F117nighthawk: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Irresponsible lots, no be Nigeria? Useless people, make they send them go sambisa forest now them go disappear for Radar run enter inside Chad or Cameroon, them no go fight for mate, now they are on the road boasting about mates with defend less civilians watching their drama, na only in front of civilians they fit make mouth
Re: Am I Your Mate? - ARMY Officer To Mobile Policeman by donbachi(m): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yes,una be mate..just dat one no dey respect him sef.
Re: Am I Your Mate? - ARMY Officer To Mobile Policeman by adadike(f): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Dear army officer, in this case, the police officer is not your mate, he is your senior.

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Another Lady Stripped And Beaten For Using "Fake Alert" To Buy Good / (WATCH VIDEO) Popular Ghana-based Nigerian Lesbian, Elladeevah Drugged & Raped / Us-based Nigeria Doctor Paraded By Police After He Was Seen With A Gun. Disgrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.