Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Jokes..........not Jokers :D;(:D - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes..........not Jokers :D;(:D (398 Views)

JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> / Watch Hilarious Moment When A Local Girl Takes Her First Flight ;D ;D / Please What Is He Thinking ;D ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes..........not Jokers :D;(:D by gbanga(m): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
smiley[img][/img][color=#006600][/color] God will save oooooooooooooo corona virus can kill for real ;(
Re: Jokes..........not Jokers :D;(:D by gbanga(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
1.MY BROTHER AND SISTERS
hustle ooo make ur charger no blow before u
*hustle ooo
make d olodo way dey for ur school no they say: copy from my book make we do one one.....
2.lockdown is for everybody but now am seeing RAT in my Room
drinking garri
3.almost all the cars am seeing now are all really learners
4.LIKE BELOW
EHN WHO SLAP ME.........

1 Share

Re: Jokes..........not Jokers :D;(:D by gbanga(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
grin :P1.students are saying we missing skul asif if dem do social distancing 4 exam hall dey go ever graduate beta sidon 4 house #stay_safe 2.the way som pple black ehn if dem shot dem gun 4 nit the bullet go cum bak ask for touch #what!_are_you_from_kastina_or_ur_n ame_is_justina_cos_u_have_been_kasted 3.som of my sisters will bleach and be like leopard mm lemme come nd be going cheesy:p 4.oyibo:hello its raining cat and dogs here naija:y na what are we doing with cat and dog cal me bak when its raining fried rice and chicken with chilled fanta 5.some guys wil gym and be luking like improper fraction small head broad shoulder and lengelenge legs like chewing stick #mtcheew 6.i eat shawama rice and egg burger but u vomited gari and kulikuli weldone o miracle worker 7.there are three things you can neuer do in this life you cannot count you hair you cannot see air and you cannot breath while your tongue is out oya put bak in osor u are looking like a dog. hi dont forget to like and comment
Re: Jokes..........not Jokers :D;(:D by gbanga(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
[img][/img][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]I met her in my 100L days... But she said
she got a boyfriend in Lag. But she
made it known to me how really bad
her boyfriend is treating her.
She is very loyal type of girl that she told
me she can't cheat on her boyfriend
despite all my trial and effort to win her
heart to me!
Fast forward to 100L second semester,
she called me on phone and asked if I
was around that she has something to
tell me. She came to me sobbing really
bad and crying. She explained to me her
boyfriend called her on phone and
asked for a breakup.
I felt sorry for her because she narrated
how she was dis-virgin by the guy.
So she slept over that night ... And
eventually we started dating......
It's been over a year we have been
dating now... She is so sweet and loyal ...
Not until she called me last month, her
ex came with his new car to see her at
home.
I was very surprised about this... But she
said nothing attached, he just came to
apologise...
But after few days... Her ex began to
chat her up on insta... And promising
her heaven and Earth that she should
give her another chance....
She screenshoted everything to me
herself.....
Plz I deeply need advice... What should I
do to keep this girl from going back to
her ex... Cuz her ex is financially okay
than me....�...
Am afraid... Plz what should I do guys?

(1) (Reply)

JGOLDCOMEDYTV. Happy Birthday To Alhaja Anifat Yato Yato Pls Sub 2 My Channel / How Not To Learn Maths / 20 Years Sentence Is Too Long Hushpuppi In His First Interview VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.