Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,090 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

When El-rufai Rained Insults On Jesus, Christians Didn't Call For His Head - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When El-rufai Rained Insults On Jesus, Christians Didn't Call For His Head (5635 Views)

Throwback: When El-rufai Threatened Nigerian Army / Akeredolu: I Didn't Call Dor The Scrapping Of The Senate / I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When El-rufai Rained Insults On Jesus, Christians Didn't Call For His Head by CodeTemplar: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
zionmde:
We are not dem
if someone insults God, let God deal with him, it's not for we humans to fight and kill for God. Those Muslims are big hypocrites they can insult Jesus but once u remind them of Mohamed and d little girl Aisha ,they start shouting blasphemy

Anyway am glad d guy was arrested,it's for his own safety, if he wasn't he would have probably be in hell looking for his head dat is probably hanging on one abokki man's stick

Never pray to hear d sound of many persons gathered and shouting Allahu Akbar
u may never live to tell d story

lol
Re: When El-rufai Rained Insults On Jesus, Christians Didn't Call For His Head by Benbellamor: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
I used to IMAGINE The level of hate speeches Oozing out of the Rufais And how they Force people to bear and even.be Apologetic to their cause... You imagine if Anything good can come out from those DARK MINDS without blemishes.....

1 Like

Re: When El-rufai Rained Insults On Jesus, Christians Didn't Call For His Head by CYBERWEAVER(m): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
I will soon start my own Christian liberal fighter group, tired of the northerners

2 Likes

Re: When El-rufai Rained Insults On Jesus, Christians Didn't Call For His Head by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
freethesheeple:
I just hate muslims
I don't hate christains but I hate you
Re: When El-rufai Rained Insults On Jesus, Christians Didn't Call For His Head by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Let yoruba Muslims move up north to live with their afonja brothers if they so love their allah more than their tribe!

Leave the christians in the south.

Laslas we go be like sudan!
North-Sudan - cursed landlocked barren land with no oilgrin

South-sudan- oil dey well well grin grin grin
But north Sudan is peacefull and more developed compered to south Sudan
You osu have serious hate for Muslims not just hausa but every Muslims stupid people

1 Like

Re: When El-rufai Rained Insults On Jesus, Christians Didn't Call For His Head by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
malawian0000001:
What I don't get with Muslims...
They say "There is no god but Allah"

Yet

They elevated Prophet Muhammed to a god worthy of being killed for.

The blasphemy they unknowingly commit themselves.

Na dem sabi sha. Jesus Christ is the only way.
Fool do you think we Muslims worship prophets the way christains worship Jesus, prophet Muhammad peace and blessings of Allah be upon him is the messanger of Allah
Re: When El-rufai Rained Insults On Jesus, Christians Didn't Call For His Head by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
ogbuefi677:

A god that relies what it created for defense, is that one god??
Na kpako oooo,na kpakoooo.
Na suwegbe ooo,na suwegbeeeee
Jesus worshiper shattap,
Now from your logic tell me why Jesus wasn't protected when they came to take him stupid osu
Re: When El-rufai Rained Insults On Jesus, Christians Didn't Call For His Head by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
agulion:
El_Rufai forgot to add that, when Mohammed Raped Aisha at 9 years that Khdija was not happy with him
You have been marked
Osu pig
Re: When El-rufai Rained Insults On Jesus, Christians Didn't Call For His Head by ogbuefi677(m): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
spendoon:

Jesus worshiper shattap,
Now from your logic tell me why Jesus wasn't protected when they came to take him stupid osu
Nnaa,make I jus ignore you.
B4 you go detonate bomb as usual grin

1 Like

Re: When El-rufai Rained Insults On Jesus, Christians Didn't Call For His Head by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Nnaa,make I jus ignore you.
B4 you go detonate bomb as usual grin
Make I also ignore you blood thirsty cruseder
Ina I bet you fit become fake pastor for 50 thazan ooo

1 Like

Re: When El-rufai Rained Insults On Jesus, Christians Didn't Call For His Head by Tolams16(m): 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe / Obasanjo Is Pdp’s Biggest Mistake- Atiku / Half man Half tree-Tree Man Who Grew 'roots' Offered Hope Of New Life By Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.