Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Drugwhyme?; A Drug Addict At The Camp. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Drugwhyme?; A Drug Addict At The Camp. (381 Views)

Batch A 2023 PCMs Won't Correct Wrong Graduation Dates In The Camp - NYSC / Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) / NYSC Corp Member Kneels To Propose To A Female Soldier Deployed To The Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drugwhyme?; A Drug Addict At The Camp. by 1zombie1: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Taking about this would also be cool but before then, im busy at the moment. See you soon
Re: Drugwhyme?; A Drug Addict At The Camp. by nifemi25(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Why create this tread in the first place when you knew you are not ready yet ..
Re: Drugwhyme?; A Drug Addict At The Camp. by 1zombie1: 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
nifemi25:
Why create this tread in the first place when you knew you are not ready yet ..

I wish I owe you an apology. I don't know why reality seems to be really messed up

(1) (Reply)

Which Handwork Is Best To Learn For An Undergraduate Student To Be Independent / Top Eight Corps Member Heroes In 2020 / Ask Me Any Question About Being Successful And Starting A Business During Nysc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.