Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Python - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python (819 Views)

CORONAVIRUS: Real Python Is Giving Away A Free Python Course Bundle / Why Python & Django Are Your Top Choice For Web Development / Four Reasons Why Python Is A Good Programming Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python by krishsai: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
Python

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python by psucc(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
I hope Lala will not kill this python too?
Lo ll ll ss ss ss
Op, I want to learn programming. How do I go about it?
What cost should I look at and duration to make a competent developer?
Also, which will be best, offline or online training?
Re: Python by Vishvak: 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Very Useful Blog, thanks for sharing
krishsai:
Why Python?

Python programming language has been one of the major evolution in web-app development and the programming industry.

It is not an easy task to develop a web-app or a mobile without having extensive knowledge about the languages used for developing these apps. With multiple programming languages to choose from, it gets challenging for businesses to choose the relevant language for their business purpose.

Python, the most commonly used language by beginners and is expanding into new niches such as artificial intelligence (AI), data science, and machine learning

Learn More: http://brainstormingbox.org/why-python-is-still-the-ruling-language-in-the-ai-world/

Re: Python by krishsai: 5:13pm On May 01, 2020
Yes, python is still the leading language in AI
krishsai:
Why Python?

Python programming language has been one of the major evolution in web-app development and the programming industry.

It is not an easy task to develop a web-app or a mobile without having extensive knowledge about the languages used for developing these apps. With multiple programming languages to choose from, it gets challenging for businesses to choose the relevant language for their business purpose.

Python, the most commonly used language by beginners and is expanding into new niches such as artificial intelligence (AI), data science, and machine learning

Learn More:

Re: Python by Lordpeckxy(m): 4:16pm On May 04, 2020
Python Is just the Interface, the real Engine is C++. What I mean Is, Python Is just the Interface running in C/C++ engines.!
Re: Python by CodeTemplar: 4:45pm On May 04, 2020
Python was designed from inception to be fast and traded off security concerns for speed so it is good for high computational demand tasks like AI and ML. It is also OOPL and so appeals to AI folks. As a result a lot of library have been build for it and it has Gaines even more ground in the AI world.
Re: Python by Jamesdaniel01: 11:54am On May 07, 2020
Yes, due to its large library resources it has become one of the most preferred language!
CodeTemplar:
Python was designed from inception to be fast and traded off security concerns for speed so it is good for high computational demand tasks like AI and ML. It is also OOPL and so appeals to AI folks. As a result a lot of library have been build for it and it has Gaines even more ground in the AI world.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Programmers I Need Help / 3 Most Demand Tech Jobs You Can Get Without Knowing How To Code / Flutter Language Backend Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.