Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Nickelodeon: Between This Four Characters, Who Do You Think Is The Most Stupides - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nickelodeon: Between This Four Characters, Who Do You Think Is The Most Stupides (915 Views)

10 Memorable Nigerian TV Characters Of The 80s & 90s / Top 5 Funniest Animated Tv Series In Nickelodeon Number Is Everyone Favorite / Mercy Blasts Ike: “You Didn’t Make It In America, You Think You Can In Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nickelodeon: Between This Four Characters, Who Do You Think Is The Most Stupides by Bay1o(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nickelodeon: Between this four characters, who do you think is the most stupidest
1, 2, 3, Boom!!! Am so excited here guys before i start, I want to to use this medium to thank all my followers and also you that is reading this, i really really appreciate.

Before further ado, lets begin. Am a really big fan of Nickelodeon and i guess you too are, so among the shows in Nickelodeon the one i like best are;

1. Henry danger

2. Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn

3. Thundermans

4 .Game shakers

You can also mention your four best shows on Nickelodeon

These shows i mentioned are ridiculously funny and very interesting. So i picked the most funny characters which are Hudson, Jasper, Billy thunderman and Dicky Harper.

If your a fan of Nickelodeon you will know this guys are very funny in the stupid way.

And this is where you guys come in, among the four characters who do you think is the most stupid.... Read more.
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/0b6531a80c0fd055ffde4f36f479795c

Re: Nickelodeon: Between This Four Characters, Who Do You Think Is The Most Stupides by SocialJustice: 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Choosing between Billy and Hudson is very hard.

2 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon: Between This Four Characters, Who Do You Think Is The Most Stupides by Yuceeluv(f): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Has to be hudson abeg...dude isn't just daft, he does gross/grose things.

2 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon: Between This Four Characters, Who Do You Think Is The Most Stupides by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
SpongeBob square pants is my favorite program and Patrick is the most stupid

1 Like

Re: Nickelodeon: Between This Four Characters, Who Do You Think Is The Most Stupides by sapeleboi(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
billy the best

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Watch : Money Heist Season 5 / Online Tv And Youtuber Icon Rob Skiba Has Died From Covid-19 / All Star Performance, Beyonce, Jayz. Video Coverage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.