Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ekiti Dad Gets State Appointment For Rejecting His Son After Sneaking From Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ekiti Dad Gets State Appointment For Rejecting His Son After Sneaking From Lagos (244 Views)

Dokpesi And His Son Clash Over Comment On COVID-19 / COVID-19: Hospitals In Kano Rejecting Sick Patients - Boss Mustapha / Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Dad Gets State Appointment For Rejecting His Son After Sneaking From Lagos by Realbennysnipes(m): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
[PHOTOS/VIDEO] Covid-19 : Dad who rejected his son after sneaking into Ekiti from Lagos gets Government appointment to become a member of Ekiti Covid-19 Task Force for his honestly and discipline.

READ MORE: http://anatare.com/covid-19-dad-who-rejected-his-son-after-sneaking-into-ekiti-from-lagos-gets-government-appointment/

Re: Ekiti Dad Gets State Appointment For Rejecting His Son After Sneaking From Lagos by SLAP44: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
I think I will just land that federal government job I have been seeking, my landlord and the entire tenants sneaked out to attend a burial since morning, I am going to lock them out and keep members of NCDC waiting to pack them to isolation centre, by the time they return, I will be heading one parastatal in Abuja grin
Re: Ekiti Dad Gets State Appointment For Rejecting His Son After Sneaking From Lagos by MightySparrow: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ekiti people and hardlineness
Re: Ekiti Dad Gets State Appointment For Rejecting His Son After Sneaking From Lagos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Abducted 74-yr-old Ex-lawmaker Killed After Family Paid Ransom Of 20 Million / How Greece's Crisis Is Helping It Bend The COVID-19 CURVE / ‘doctors Prepared To Announce My Death’ – Boris Johnson Reveals How He Battled C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.