Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Say No To This Bill: Forcefully Vaccination Of Nigerians - Dino Melaye (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To This Bill: Forcefully Vaccination Of Nigerians - Dino Melaye (video) (624 Views)

Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye / Peter Obi Is Fantastic,but He Lacks Capacity To Unify Nigerians - Dino Melaye / APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To This Bill: Forcefully Vaccination Of Nigerians - Dino Melaye (video) by propynich123: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOamCfKfSvc

Since CORONAVIRUS started, it has been allegedly reported that some people wanted to test their vaccines on Nigerians.

Fani Kayode said about something like that before, but he wasn't taken serious.
Now hear what Senator Dino Melaye is saying about it....
#SDM #Vaccine
Re: Say No To This Bill: Forcefully Vaccination Of Nigerians - Dino Melaye (video) by Iamgrey5(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Dino don turn Vlogger cheesy
Re: Say No To This Bill: Forcefully Vaccination Of Nigerians - Dino Melaye (video) by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Infact....I reserve my comment(s)

On another angle; A pandemic is not a time to spun conspiracies too (imagine if we had called Polio vaccine demonic and unholy).

2 Likes

Re: Say No To This Bill: Forcefully Vaccination Of Nigerians - Dino Melaye (video) by clevvermind(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
The real niggar.
Re: Say No To This Bill: Forcefully Vaccination Of Nigerians - Dino Melaye (video) by DIVINE78: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
In absolute terms what wrong with vaccination people against coronal virus?

1 Like

Re: Say No To This Bill: Forcefully Vaccination Of Nigerians - Dino Melaye (video) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Doctor - do u want the vaccine
Patient - No
Doctor - alright, u have no business here, pack ur things and go home. If ur family gets infected, dont bother bringing them

Doctor - Next patient pls

All this 666, anti christ, blacks eradication and bill gates bullshit don tire me.

Many people didnt accept polio vaccine. Go to North and see blind and people with leprosy choke.

No offence to North. I just use dem do example

1 Like

Re: Say No To This Bill: Forcefully Vaccination Of Nigerians - Dino Melaye (video) by orisa37: 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
Gbajabiamila should be charged for Espionage.
Re: Say No To This Bill: Forcefully Vaccination Of Nigerians - Dino Melaye (video) by orisa37: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
NO TO THE BILL.

1 Like

Re: Say No To This Bill: Forcefully Vaccination Of Nigerians - Dino Melaye (video) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Be Wise as Serpent..
Re: Say No To This Bill: Forcefully Vaccination Of Nigerians - Dino Melaye (video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Just sensitize people on what the injection contains

How can you inject someone forcefully

Anyways shey be na the person wey them see hem go forcefully inject
Re: Say No To This Bill: Forcefully Vaccination Of Nigerians - Dino Melaye (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Infact....I reserve my comment(s)

On another angle; A pandemic is not a time to spun conspiracies too (imagine if we had called Polio vaccine demonic and unholy).
grin You forget smallpox, measles, mumps, Chickenpox, etc.
Re: Say No To This Bill: Forcefully Vaccination Of Nigerians - Dino Melaye (video) by seunmsg(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Personally, I’m indifferent to the proposed law because I think at the right time, people will voluntarily take any necessary vaccine without any legal coercion.

Considering the amount of conspiracy theories flying around regarding Covid-19, 5G, and the plan for a new world order, I think this is not the right time to make such a law. Passing the law at this point in time will only heighten People’s fear and strengthen the silly argument of the conspiracy theorist.

Let the scientist develop an effective vaccine for the virus first, with time, everybody will take it including those peddling the rumors right now. Vaccine is the only way to defeat this virus.
Re: Say No To This Bill: Forcefully Vaccination Of Nigerians - Dino Melaye (video) by Niggmatic: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lol. This man don turn to hustler for YouTube grin

Na mumu things dey comot for him mouth these days
Re: Say No To This Bill: Forcefully Vaccination Of Nigerians - Dino Melaye (video) by DontCough: 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
People like Dino Melaye will only wail & cry.

If we shouldn't take the Bill Gates vaccine offer, which other solution does Melaye have for the masses? Is he sponsoring a team of researchers?
We need to know.

1 Like

Re: Say No To This Bill: Forcefully Vaccination Of Nigerians - Dino Melaye (video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
A Political Elite that has been pushed out of power. Dino what did you do for your community when you were in power?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shades Between Ugandans And Nigerians. / Madagascar Has Been Offered $20 Million To Stop Producing Covid-19 Medicine / Nnamdi Kanu Your Days Are Numbered - Asari Dokubo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.