Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama (12216 Views)

Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Campaign In Kabba, Kogi West Senatorial District / PDP's Seriake Dickson Wins Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat / Okorocha Wins Imo West Senatorial Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonMustafa:
Bayelsa should be a unique case study of "Direct Failure Of The State Government To Its Own People"

How can a very small state, with very few population, that gets one of the highest federal allocation be so impoverished and under developed? Bayelsa ought to be the Kuwait or Qatar of Nigeria

Oh I forgot. The Ijaws are entitled people. They only care about their belly and peanuts given to them when they harass oil companies in their area. They never think of tomorrow
you made sense in the beginning but the later part betrayed your ignorance.
Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by DonMustafa: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Afam4eva:

Will you keep Kwayet. Kuwait ko, Afghanistan ni. You want them to be kuwait with the peanut they get? How about you allow them control and manage their resources then if they fail...

Manage what? Who will be in charge if they controlled their resources themselves? Timipre Silver, Alamieyeseigha, Seriake Dickson?

Haha. I laugh. They would have stolen billions and Bayelsa would still be poor

1 Like

Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by AmazingELixir: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
undecided

This yeye people still dey yan politics matter ontop this Corona
Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by Afam4eva(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonMustafa:

Manage what? Who will be in charge if they controlled their resources themselves? Timipre Silver, Alamieyeseigha, Seriake Dickson?

If you think their leaders are useless then why are you acting surprised? You need to educate yourself on how much is uused to construct a simple bridge before comparing Bayelsa with Kuwait.

2 Likes

Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by barrypro: 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
ok
Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonMustafa:
Bayelsa should be a unique case study of "Direct Failure Of The State Government To Its Own People"

How can a very small state, with very few population, that gets one of the highest federal allocation be so impoverished and under developed? Bayelsa ought to be the Kuwait or Qatar of Nigeria

Oh I forgot. The Ijaws are entitled people. They only care about their belly and peanuts given to them when they harass oil companies in their area. They never think of tomorrow

Use your Google to find out: Bayelsa state is far bigger than Lagos state. But it has the least population. I expected EFCC to pick up the ex-governor , the thought of him annoys me

1 Like

Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by DonMustafa: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
PHijo:

Something is wrong with you!
I wonder which Bush you came from.

If Ijaw people are "entitled ", "entitled " to who?

What makes you think you that Nigeria deserves Bayelsa's oil wealth?

Out of Nigeria's 36 states Bayelsa is the only state that the Central government didn't connect to the National grid. That Bayelsa has electricity today is the SOLE effort of the state.

Qatar that you use as a reference has 100 percent of her oil and gas assets to herself. Bayelsa's own resources are being plundered by politicians in Bayelsa.

Some of you are supporting Nigeria's evil acts, if tomorrow you and your families start reaping the rewards you would start asking questions.

I am not supporting Nigeria's evil federalism that steals states resources. I am angry with Bayelsa leaders who keep stealing what they get rather than provide for their people.

Assuming they used what they get to make Bayelsa good, then people will be saying what if they had 100% resource control, bayelsa will be Geneva. But, based on the crop of leaders they have, if you like give them resource control, dem go still thief am
Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by PureGoldh(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Issoryt
Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by Poorboy41: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
But why?
Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by unscripted(m): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
Afam4eva:

Will you keep Kwayet. Kuwait ko, Afghanistan ni. You want them to be kuwait with the peanut they get? How about you allow them control and manage their resources then if they fail...
uncle , which peanut do dey get? .. 6 local government with less then 2000000 people , still in poverty after collecting the highest allocation in the country ,, what the hell are u saying ?..even if you control all the oil money your states poverty will not end , a state filled with greedy and lazy bastards..

2 Likes

Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonMustafa:

If my wealth is mine, whatever I use it for shouldn't be your business.

1 Like

Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by tonysunkan: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hmn.
Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by DonMustafa: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
prekumohtim:

If my wealth is mine, whatever I use it for shouldn't be your business.

Tell that to your children by 2040

1 Like

Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by Angrymode: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by paulchineduN(m): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by PHijo(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonMustafa:

I am not supporting Nigeria's evil federalism that steals states resources. I am angry with Bayelsa leaders who keep stealing what they get rather than provide for their people.

Assuming they used what they get to make Bayelsa good, then people will be saying what if they had 100% resource control, bayelsa will be Geneva. But, based on the crop of leaders they have, if you like give them resource control, dem go still thief am

Did you smoke Igbo? To start with, do you know under what conditions the people of Bayelsa took over their state in 1999?

To show how devilish and evil you are, you've not talked about Nigeria that has been plundering Bayelsa since the mid 50s.
Bayelsa has been a state since 1995, it was not until 1999 the first indigen governed the state.

Construction cost in Bayelsa are up to 5 times higher than many other parts of Nigeria.

For close to 50 years Nigeria refused to give Bayelsa electricity while their gas was being used to supply Lagos electricity.

The gas turbine Bayelsa has was bought by the state government. Upon that, Nigeria refused to allow Bayelsa control the distribution of her generated electricity. Rather they forced her to supply it to the national grid. Now diverting the electricity they failed to provide for Bayelsa to other states in Nigeria.

Tomorrow, people like you will say you went Bayelsa and didn't enjoy 24 hour power supply and question the integrity of Bayelsa's leaders.

Nigeria is where it is because hypocrites like you, you want to praise those that have looted at the national level for decades and want us to demonize people that only have access to peanuts and leave those that are looting right from the source.

2 Likes

Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by DonMustafa: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
PHijo:

Did you smoke Igbo? To start with, do you know under what conditions the people of Bayelsa took over their state in 1999?

To show how devilish and evil you are, you've not talked about Nigeria that has been plundering Bayelsa since the mid 50s.
Bayelsa has been a state since 1995, it was not until 1999 the first indigen governed the state.

Construction cost in Bayelsa are up to 5 times higher than many other parts of Nigeria.

For close to 50 years Nigeria refused to give Bayelsa electricity while their gas was being used to supply Lagos electricity.

The gas turbine Bayelsa has was bought by the state government. Upon that, Nigeria refused to allow Bayelsa control the distribution of her generated electricity. Rather they forced her to supply it to the national grid. Now diverting the electricity they failed to provide for Bayelsa to other states in Nigeria.

Tomorrow, people like you will say you went Bayelsa and didn't enjoy 24 hour power supply and question the integrity of Bayelsa's leaders.

Nigeria is where it is because hypocrites like you, you want to praise those that have looted at the national level for decades and want us to demonize people that only have access to peanuts and leave those that are looting right from the source.

Pick a lesser fight. Which do you think is easier?

1. Make Nigeria change from a Federation to a union of states where each state controls its own resources?

or

2. Talk and change your own state leaders to grow a conscience. Steal less. Spend the resources given to them on amenities for the people

Which do you think is easier to achieve?

1 Like

Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonMustafa:

your brain is just a stockpile of shit.. no apologies
Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by Kay25(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
These ones are still fighting for seat..that they know tomorrow if corona should fall on the seat?
Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by Austino50: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Very stupid and foolish campaign write up, if you wan campaign for Dickson you know no the platform to do am abi, u wan dey PDP and APC same time mumu man

1 Like

Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by kunletexs: 9:23am On May 01, 2020
Help me ask them what about the many states your useless party members are holding unto? Any developments?
Re: Ebide Brown: Bayelsa West Senatorial Seat Belongs To Sagbama by Liposure: 7:18pm On May 03, 2020
amiibaby:
Go Nd collect it na
happy sunday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin / Fayemi Clears The Air Over Reported Assault On Motorist / Osun 2022: Court Rules In Favour Of Adeleke As PDP Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.