Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,693 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Covid-19: How Do I Get To My Place(state) Of Business? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Covid-19: How Do I Get To My Place(state) Of Business? (254 Views)

COVID-19: How Sabon Gari (kano) Looks During The Day / Covid-19: How China Played Trump / This Snake Was Killed In My Place Of Work Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: How Do I Get To My Place(state) Of Business? by Akunwafor(m): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
So as the FG's directive states, the lockdown will be eased as from next week and business activities can finally resume.

My problem now is, I'm stuck in another state and I have to travel down to Lagos if I'm to resume business.

What is the FG's plan for inter-state travel? When will the ban be lifted?

I don't want to follow "black market" transporters to avoid stories that touch.

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Study In America This Is For You! / You Don't Owe Your Parents Anything - A Tweeter User / Rising Above And Beyond With Francisca Nyong (techexpert/productivity Coach)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.