Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Just Lost A Sister To Complications From Abortion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Just Lost A Sister To Complications From Abortion (873 Views)

Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) / How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister / I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Lost A Sister To Complications From Abortion by Honeydenz(f): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Young teens please say 'no' to abortion
Just lost a cousin sister now
#crying

Full story 'll come later
Re: Just Lost A Sister To Complications From Abortion by DanseMacabre(m): 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
sad
Re: Just Lost A Sister To Complications From Abortion by Hkenny: 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sorry Dear, be strong.
Re: Just Lost A Sister To Complications From Abortion by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
RIP
Re: Just Lost A Sister To Complications From Abortion by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Saying no to abortion starts with saying no to premarital sex.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Lost A Sister To Complications From Abortion by hungryboy(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
R.i.p to your sister, if there is one thing we should be fighting for, it's to make our Government legalise abortion, so that it will be done by real doctors and not quacks.

2 Likes

Re: Just Lost A Sister To Complications From Abortion by alizma: 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sorry for your loss
Re: Just Lost A Sister To Complications From Abortion by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Too bad!
Re: Just Lost A Sister To Complications From Abortion by kalufelix(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hola @ us when you are done crying...
Re: Just Lost A Sister To Complications From Abortion by emillysmigael(f): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
I can imagine how sad it could be.. It is well dear
Re: Just Lost A Sister To Complications From Abortion by missimelda01(f): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Oh my! This is so sad sad
Re: Just Lost A Sister To Complications From Abortion by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Saying no to abortion starts with saying no to premarital sex.
Exactly.

5 Likes

Re: Just Lost A Sister To Complications From Abortion by canDy4eva(f): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
hungryboy:
R.i.p to your sister, if there is one thing we should be fighting for, it's to make our Government legalise abortion, so that it will be done by real doctors and not quacks.

So you mean fornication and adultery should be encouraged

I pity you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Lost A Sister To Complications From Abortion by Rawhumper(m): 8:40am On May 23, 2020
[

So sorry about that,i did like to hear it.

How old was she?

Really take heart.....shit happens but dont let it go down with you.

Have a nice day.

quote author=Honeydenz post=89038950]Young teens please say 'no' to abortion
Just lost a cousin sister now
#crying

Full story 'll come later[/quote]
Re: Just Lost A Sister To Complications From Abortion by overall90: 10:47am On May 23, 2020
canDy4eva:

So you mean fornication and adultery should be encouraged

I pity you!
stop acting holier than thou.
with all the preaching and every,have fornication and adultery stopped.
even the very people who preach against it do falter from time to time.
we all know that abstinence does not work and yet we keep pretending.
Re: Just Lost A Sister To Complications From Abortion by canDy4eva(f): 12:14pm On May 23, 2020
overall90:

stop acting holier than thou.
with all the preaching and every,have fornication and adultery stopped.
even the very people who preach against it do falter from time to time.
we all know that abstinence does not work and yet we keep pretending.

You know what...

SIN IS A CHOICE!

but for the sake of your SOUL, give your life to CHRIST and allow the HOLY SPIRIT to pilot every step you make.

The SOUL that sins shall DIE.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: See Picture Of Covid-19 Cases Around The World / How To Make Your Manhood Bigger With Food / Top Sources Of Vitamin B17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.