Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

I Am Yoruba And Proud Of My Tribal Marks (pics) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am Yoruba And Proud Of My Tribal Marks (pics) (1652 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Newborn Baby’s Tribal Marks / Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning / Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Yoruba And Proud Of My Tribal Marks (pics) by EzeOnyembo: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Oh my yoruba rich in human and natural resources, well educated and intelligent people and above all our beautiful tribal marks.

Yorubas with our intelligency we introduced and developed our own tribal marks to make our people look different and smart.

Ibos are mocking us but let me ask, what has the Ibos developed?

We yorubas are smart people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Yoruba And Proud Of My Tribal Marks (pics) by othermen: 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Am Yoruba And Proud Of My Tribal Marks (pics) by zionmde: 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Another mkpi on the loose

they are so plenty here
useless human beings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Yoruba And Proud Of My Tribal Marks (pics) by SLAP44: 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Northern OP trying to knock the heads of the south together so he can go and laugh.

Spits and leaves thread.

1 Like

Re: I Am Yoruba And Proud Of My Tribal Marks (pics) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
grin grin

Una go dey use this thing catch cruise not knowing say na mad una don dey mad dey go.

1 Like

Re: I Am Yoruba And Proud Of My Tribal Marks (pics) by EzeOnyembo: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sweet tribal with beautrful marks

Re: I Am Yoruba And Proud Of My Tribal Marks (pics) by edo3(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
SLAP44:
Northern OP trying to knock the heads of the south together so he can go and laugh.

Spits and leaves thread.
walahi,, u are right.. This is what they've being doing since.. Divide n rule..

1 Like

Re: I Am Yoruba And Proud Of My Tribal Marks (pics) by EzeOnyembo: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
We introduced and developed tribal mark and we are proud of our development

Re: I Am Yoruba And Proud Of My Tribal Marks (pics) by SLAP44: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
edo3:
walahi,, u are right.. This is what they've being doing since.. Divide n rule..

He used an Igbo sounding moniker to do this, he will change again and use a yoruba sounding moniker to post ugly pictures of Aba so that Igbos will get angry and start fighting yorubas.

Divide and rule.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Yoruba And Proud Of My Tribal Marks (pics) by agulion: 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
Even Bola Tinubu will soon be given that yeye mark
Re: I Am Yoruba And Proud Of My Tribal Marks (pics) by EzeOnyembo: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
My people smilling in our tribal mark grin wonderful

1 Like

Re: I Am Yoruba And Proud Of My Tribal Marks (pics) by EzeOnyembo: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Forever proud of my tribal marks

1 Like

Re: I Am Yoruba And Proud Of My Tribal Marks (pics) by EzeOnyembo: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yorubas are good in our tribal marks

1 Like

Re: I Am Yoruba And Proud Of My Tribal Marks (pics) by donbachi(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
GOD know sey,anyday i come back see my pikin face decorated like these ones above...i go use matchet leave marks on everyone involved.

1 Like

Re: I Am Yoruba And Proud Of My Tribal Marks (pics) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
EzeOnyembo:
Oh my yoruba rich in human and natural resources, well educated and intelligent people and above all our beautiful tribal marks.

Yorubas with our intelligency we introduced and developed our own tribal marks to make our people look different and smart.

Ibos are mocking us but let me ask, what has the Ibos developed?

We yorubas are smart people.

Continue promoting ethnic hatred, in Africa, while the whites are busy researching ways to better their lives.

The whites came came to Africa, more than 400 years and started raping, exploiting and killing us and from that, they switched to lumping us together like sardines and called us Nigerians.

Instead of looking for ways to pay them in their own coin, you are busy promoting hatred for no good reason.

Shame onto you.
Re: I Am Yoruba And Proud Of My Tribal Marks (pics) by kalufelix(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
This is man's inhumanity to man..poor infants... Eze oji mbo na god go judge you... grin grin grin...

1 Like

Re: I Am Yoruba And Proud Of My Tribal Marks (pics) by waynetee(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
DanseMacabre:
grin grin

Una go dey use this thing catch cruise not knowing say na mad una don dey mad dey go.
Is it a must to showcase your foolishness?
CHImpanzee

1 Like

Re: I Am Yoruba And Proud Of My Tribal Marks (pics) by DanseMacabre(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
waynetee:

Is it a must to showcase your foolishness?
CHImpanzee

Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Women Cook Better Than Igbo Women?can U Beat That? / Languages In Nigeria As Languages For Administration, Business And Education. / inter-tribal union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.