Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council (1120 Views)

Speakership Race: Betara Meets Members-elect In Saudi Arabia (pics) / Buhari Meets Members Of The Presidential Task Force On COVID–19 / Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by MANofMEN(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
As part of the work of the Economic Sustainability Committee chaired by VP Osinbajo, members of Economic Advisory Council were invited to a meeting today for their inputs into the Committee's forthcoming report to the President.

The goals of the report-the Sustainability Plan include to stimulate significant local production, save jobs, create new ones & also protect the most vulnerable and the working poor. It's about turning the current challenges into great opportunities for Nigerians & Nigeria in line with Mr. President's vision.

Besides members of the ESC & PEAC, several ministers were also part of the videoconference anchored from the Presidential Villa.

ESC's engagement with the PEAC creates synergy & effective coordination as Nigeria confronts what is clearly a serious economic situation.

*Laolu Akande*
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity,
Office of the Vice President.
30th April, 2020.
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by twilliamx(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
kk
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by SLAP44: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Seems Nnamdi Kanu is right o
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by kettykings: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
i think the east should forget this people and plan their economic recovery differently, this hogwash kind of response in the face f impending crash of the oil industry is nothing but a big let down and a big disgrace to the black race

1 Like

Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by Akacollins7: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
This people keep fooling them self. We don hear
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by seunmsg(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kudos to the Vice President and his team. I’m glad that the Economic sustainability Committee and the economic advisory council are working together on the economy. The synergy is definitely needed. They should do everything possible to keep our economy afloat. Hopefully, we shall avoid another recession.

2 Likes

Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by CodeTemplar: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
The greatest advice in the corridors of power is to stop nepotism and corruption. From Buhari to fashola, they all need it.
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by Ezewuzie01: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Professor Chukwuma Soludo of APGA is in that team. That is a thing of pride to Anambra state.
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Una no get president?
Let us read for once where Buhari meet with economic team.
Mr robot

1 Like

Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Both the ESC and the economic advisory commitee did a very good job here, with this, our economic growth will be in a saver side. Kudos to them.
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by okefrancis: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Some fool still asking where is Osinbajo and forgotten his meritorious work and services to humanity daily, you are highly Weldon our amiable VP osinbajo
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by Deputy1111(m): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Seeing ESC and PEAC working together for a purpose gives me peace of mind, it's a sign of better tomorrow
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by okefrancis: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
SLAP44:
Right for what? You mean for his insanity
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by Ayangalu2019(m): 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
I applaud the corporation between the ESC and the economic advisory commitee. To save jobs and create new ones is very commendable and it will surely help our economy at this pandemic period.
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by okefrancis: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Akacollins7:
No one is fooling you
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by Piggyyeasters(f): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
SLAP44:
Seems Late Nnamdi Kanu is was right o
Fixed
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by Ayangalu2019(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
SLAP44:

Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by Deputy1111(m): 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Akacollins7:
That shows how foolish you are. We are talking about economic sustainability, you are saying trash.
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by maybanks: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
I will rather look into the benefits of this meeting than to give some dumb miscreants from the East some attention. Meanwhile I for see a very solid document coming out of this meety
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by maybanks: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
I will rather look into the benefits of this meeting than to give some dumb miscreants from the East some attention. Meanwhile I for see a very solid document coming out of this meeting
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by Jhayphil: 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kudos to the VP and other committee members for working together and I hope the plans are realized.
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by ojokolax: 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
The results of the meeting of the ESC are almost with us. There's no need to Fret.
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by Mcphamous(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2020
A successful meeting I forsee #OsinbajoIsActive
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by Mcphamous(m): 6:36pm On May 06, 2020
Where are those fools asking “where is osinbajo”,pls where are they?or is this not the same Osinbajo that that Miscreants Nnamdi Kanu said was sick?
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by sammyj: 6:40pm On May 06, 2020
shocked
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by Croy1000: 9:32pm On May 06, 2020
Mcphamous:
Where are those fools asking “where is osinbajo”,pls where are they?or is this not the same Osinbajo that that Miscreants kemi Olunloyo said was sick?
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by Croy1000: 12:08am On May 07, 2020
[quote author=Mcphamous post=89260023][/quote]
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by Croy1000: 12:10am On May 07, 2020
Mcphamous:
Where are those fools asking “where is osinbajo”,pls where are they?or is this not the same Osinbajo that that Miscreants kemi Olunloyo said was sick?
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by Croy1000: 12:12am On May 07, 2020
maybanks:
I will rather look into the benefits of this meeting than to give some dumb miscreants from Yoruba land some attention. Meanwhile I for see a very solid document coming out of this meety
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by Croy1000: 12:13am On May 07, 2020
Mcphamous:
Where are those fools asking “where is osinbajo”,pls where are they?or is this not the same Osinbajo that that Miscreants Kemi Olunloyo said was sick?
Re: Vp Osinbajo Meets Members Of Economic Advisory Council by Croy1000: 12:15am On May 07, 2020
[quote author=Mcphamous post=89260023][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: The Fulani We See Flooding The South Are Foreign Fulani / Boko Haram Fresh Attack:70 Killed’ As Boko Haram Sets Borno Village On Fire(pix) / APC Will Isolate Wike And Release Him After Edo Guber Election - Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.