Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives (36151 Views)

Burnaboy Gifts Food Items To Over 300 Families In Ogoniland, Rivers State (Pix) / 36,000 Youths Benefit From Churchill's Foundation "Say No To Hunger" Project / Big Church Foundation Unveils Ali Nuhu, Falcons As Ambassadors For Social Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by mrp0806: 2:33pm On May 01, 2020
The give out is more visible than Government's way of generating figures and numbers ,wasting my hard end data...
Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by semyman: 2:34pm On May 01, 2020
Now that you know?

Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by chlowi(f): 2:34pm On May 01, 2020
delugajackson:
At all at all na bad market.

But it's very obvious these ones are doing this for the camera, as all their focus is fixated on being well captured for the media. And then they found Alex report, a good hype man for the job who will help sing them songs of praise on Nairaland for their hypocritical gesture. Grossly irritating.

i couldnt agree more

1 Like

Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by daviesmania(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2020
Ur type was referred to hypocrite by jesus, free me with ur eye service!

2 Likes

Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by vGerizued(m): 2:37pm On May 01, 2020
Better than Donating to the FG
Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by bmdmixer: 2:38pm On May 01, 2020
zero hunger
Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:39pm On May 01, 2020
So when I give my neighbours, family relatives and friends some gifted items, food, accessories etc. I would now take pictures of them.
For what?

This is nonsense and should not be encouraged.

God Almighty already knows every darkness in the heart.

I'm not impressed with this show of gesture!

2 Likes

Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 01, 2020
Nonsense,this people tarnish out image somewhere. Take up funds in large sum ,come down here and distribute Peanuts.
Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by Hisincrease: 2:41pm On May 01, 2020
Good one.
Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 01, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Very commendable.

Meanwhile his ex Tonto Decay is frolicking upandan with a known transgender individual, and burning cash on silicone implants. undecided

Collect presidential handshake Churchill.

Churchill dodged a bullet by escaping from the claws of that woman. If I were him I would be giving thanksgiving everyday grin
Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by Eazie351(m): 2:43pm On May 01, 2020
the guy in the 7th pic,
is that his real face or he's wearing a mask?
Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by tolexy007(m): 2:43pm On May 01, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Big church small package lol

carry ur frustration go meet ur Government
Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by lastempero: 2:47pm On May 01, 2020
You people should stop snapping and degrading them.tufiakwa.
Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by Blakjewelry(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2020
tolexy007:

carry ur frustration go meet ur Government
lol you are the one who sounds frustrated
Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by Ayubaossy(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2020
Isorite
Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by Fresia01(f): 2:50pm On May 01, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Very commendable.

Meanwhile his ex Tonto Decay is frolicking upandan with a known transgender individual, and burning cash on silicone implants. undecided

I'm not her super fan but I think you should try to follow up on what people are doing so you don't look foolish when you comment about certain issues. Since this lockdown, Tonto Dikeh hasn't rested, she has been sharing foods and other things to Abj residents through her foundation. That it's not posted on Nairaland doesn't mean it is not happening!

1 Like

Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by ScotMisile: 2:50pm On May 01, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Very commendable.

Tonto Dike's give away is far bigger than this?
Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by SamOyovwi: 2:52pm On May 01, 2020
Jesus did good and everyone saw it. There open and secret giving.
easyfem:
This church get brain .... Thank God say Dem no give the money to fg
Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by letitrainnow(m): 2:53pm On May 01, 2020
Good
Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by Zubbykan007(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2020
delugajackson:
At all at all na bad market.

But it's very obvious these ones are doing this for the camera, as all their focus is fixated on being well captured for the media. And then they found Alex report, a good hype man for the job who will help sing them songs of praise on Nairaland for their hypocritical gesture. Grossly irritating.
You too do your own for the camera na.... na only talk you sabi

1 Like

Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 01, 2020
These are the real poorest of the poor. Unfortunately, mallams don share everything among themselves finish in katsina and zamfara where the humanitarian minister hails from. What our people receive here are from private individuals and religious bodies. Whereas, the revenue the fed govt makes after oil( part of where they get the conditional cash transfer from) is from ogun and lagos states.

Our monkey dey work for their baboon up north to dey chop. Afterall they've always said we are the grasses while they're the animals who eat grasses. I hope my people are taking records of everything ahead of 2023 because they would soon begin to come down south to shop for supports. That's whem they would see yoruba muslims as the same as hausa muslims and be deceiving themselves,not us. Those who aren't muslims, they'd tell them we are all one Nigeria grin
Ogun isn't on the humanitarian ministry list as I learnt on their politicised conditional cash transfer
Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by DanseMacabre(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2020
Fresia01:

I'm not her super fan but I think you should try to follow up on what people are doing so you don't look foolish when you comment about certain issues. Since this lockdown, Tonto Dikeh hasn't rested, she has been sharing foods and other things to Abj residents through her foundation. That it's not posted on Nairaland doesn't mean it is not happening!

Lol. Why so serious
Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 01, 2020
easyfem:
This church get brain .... Thank God say Dem no give the money to fg

I tell u. See as foolish Access bank slam govt with billions and 1 month later dem dey cut salary plus sack some staffs.
Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 01, 2020
Kiddinpoh:
Awwww! This is really commendable. For the camera or not, the recipients will be very happy. May Allah continue to bless them and never allow their pockets run dry.

For the camera or not underlined
Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by DanseMacabre(m): 2:55pm On May 01, 2020
ScotMisile:
Tonto Dike's give away is far bigger than this?

Did I in any way imply that Tonto Decay didn't 'giveaway'
Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by Fresia01(f): 2:56pm On May 01, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Lol. Why so serious
Just trying to correct a wack notion.. nothing serious.
Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by rafaeldinho(m): 2:58pm On May 01, 2020
Now i no d church av haters everywhere.

D church gv,dey wil complain of doing show off

D church do nt gv, dey wil complain of wicked ministers

D church gv witout display,dey want 2 c evidence of gving

My broda, my sista, wetin church do u?Now i no d church av haters everywhere.

My broda, my sista, wetin church do u?
Now i no d church av haters everywhere.

My broda, my sista, wetin church do u?

1 Like

Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by Joefat: 3:00pm On May 01, 2020
Big Church small package.. Naija I hail oooo grin

1 Like

Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by DanseMacabre(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2020
Fresia01:

Just trying to correct a wack notion.. nothing serious.

And what notion is that
Re: 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives by jeffizy(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2020
Coursetrouble:
Toss a coin to your Witcher
Oh, valley of plenty
Oh, valley of plenty, oh
Toss a coin to your Witcher
Oh, valley of plenty

0116138058,gtbank
Wetin Aremu eye no go see for 3rd term!

So you think enchantment go work for people wey most of them sef dey find money?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures / Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed / Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.