Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Voice Of Reason- Karis Mentoring - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Voice Of Reason- Karis Mentoring (502 Views)

Interior Decoration Mentoring And Seminars Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voice Of Reason- Karis Mentoring by Sgoldentouch: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
VOICE OF REASONING

Hello,
Are you still waiting for things to get back to normalcy so that you can go back to your normal life and daily hustles?
Chances are that, they might not get back to the way they were before, might not I say.
Please do not get me wrong, the pandemic will come to an end... oh yes it will, but it will leave behind a whole lot of baggage for example: Many companies will realize that they could so much via online services, others could also find out that robots are much more efficient than humans. Others will want only part-time workers to save cost and so on...
I’m only urging you to act in anticipation of future changes... what would you lose if you do?
I chose to be proactive, to get some extra sources of income that would meet peoples need by promoting and encouraging a healthy lifestyle and also cultivating a lifestyle of investment even in a period such as this!
Do you know it wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark?? And yes, there was famine in the land, but Isaac sowed in that same period and reaped a hundred fold!
Can I share with you some of these sources that can help you at period such as these?
But you have to be willing
You have to take the bold step
I’m ready to work you through .I’m just an inbox away or 090275122590 whats app only DOES NOT RECEIVE CALLS

#karishmentoring
#karishthriftandinvestment
#purehealthylifestyle
Re: Voice Of Reason- Karis Mentoring by Sgoldentouch: 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
SCHOOL is now ONLINE...
CHURCH is now ONLINE...
BANKING is now ONLINE...
COVID 19 count is also ONLINE...
FRIENDSHIP is now limited to ONLINE...
If your BUSINESS is still OFFLINE then you have no BUSINESS at alk ���‍♀️
Turn your phone to a Business tool and join millions who now make money at the comfort of their homes. Please chat me up
������
Re: Voice Of Reason- Karis Mentoring by Sgoldentouch: 12:01am On May 03, 2020
Re: Voice Of Reason- Karis Mentoring by Sgoldentouch: 12:02am On May 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Pathway To A 4 - 6 Figure Income / Importance Of Investing In Etheruem / __

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.