Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) (6195 Views)

Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck / Mouth And Nose Mask @2,400 Per Dozen / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by DriggityDre: 1:43am On May 01, 2020
TheCalculator, you will definitely look like a nerd. It will be weird wearing that, even on casual clothing grin
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44am On May 01, 2020
For this oncoming summer?
Corona go dig person grave but na heat exhaustion go bury am. grin
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16am On May 01, 2020
TheCalculator:

Are you saying we can't exercise our freedoms in Nigeria

Okay, what about you and some other guys joining me in wearing it, that way it sends a message that we all can't be bad guys but just fashion lovers

Pls I need some other guys to join me in this, I don't mind ordering for yours, just indicate if you need one and you must promu would use it, even when in public. I mean, we can't fear these men in uniform all our lives
good luck wit exercising ur freedom in naija cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by moredollar(m): 3:36am On May 01, 2020
Oluromantic:
Pls does anyone know if konga is still functional at this lockdown moment. The app on my phone doesn't happen. Does it open on your phone? I kinda like them than jumia cus their delivery is faster
Yeah......purchased a gas cooker from them recently
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by Bilabong(m): 6:23am On May 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:

grin grin grin

I trust Nigerian police.

As in erh

Future attempted robbery grin
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On May 01, 2020
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by CapedBaldy: 7:32am On May 01, 2020
try getting one of the lighter colors instead of the dark ones so the cops won't disturb you
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by Zino990(m): 7:37am On May 01, 2020
TheCalculator:

Okay, what about you and some other guys joining me in wearing it, that way it sends a message that we all can't be bad guys but just fashion lovers

Pls I need some other guys to join me in this, I don't mind ordering for yours, just indicate if you need one and you must promise you would use it, even when in public. I mean, we can't fear these men in uniform all our lives
Okay I’m in, where my own
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On May 01, 2020
Zino990:

Okay I’m in, where my own
Thanks Jare,

Will get yours, need to get as many people as possible that will join us in wearing this so I order it in bulk and we pose for a group pics and make it trend all over social media
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 7:49am On May 01, 2020
I can guarantee you that the more you look the less you will see regarding the mask.
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by ugwumichael(m): 8:11am On May 01, 2020
TheCalculator:

Thanks Jare,

Will get yours, need to get as many people as possible that will join us in wearing this so I order it in bulk and we pose for a group pics and make it trend all over social media

Please i need one also. We will call our self 'The Ninja guys', i hope i will be able to do all those cool Ninja stunts and stuffs when i put it on. Like taking out more than 5 Agberos at once, dissapearing through smokes, walking on walls, scaling fences and above all have those sharp senses that can see an incoming SARS bullet and slice it into 2 with my Cutlass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On May 01, 2020
lefulefu:
konga might still be working cos i just got a delivery yesterday on a polo shirt and a pair of blue jeans i bought online at Aliexpress .If Aliexpress is working then konga must certainly be working.
pls who delivered that package from AliExpress,post office or DHL? Why am asking is that me too is waiting for delivery since too months now, I don't know if post office is working.
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by finalboss(m): 8:41am On May 01, 2020
ugwumichael:

Please i need one also. We will call our self 'The Ninja guys', i hope i will be able to do all those cool Ninja stunts and stuffs when i put it on. Like taking out more than 5 Agberos at once, dissapearing through smokes, walking on walls, scaling fences and above all have those sharp senses that can see an incoming SARS bullet and slice it into 2 with my Cutlass.
oyo

Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 01, 2020
ugwumichael:

Hopefully the mask should possess the ability to make us 'Ninja guys' do the stunts you mentioned as in that movie 'The Mask'
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by ugwumichael(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2020
TheCalculator:

Hopefully the mask should possess the ability to make us 'Ninja guys' do the stunts you mentioned as in that movie 'The Mask'

wooooooooooooow coool, hope am getting one.
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 01, 2020
ugwumichael:

wooooooooooooow coool, hope am getting one.
Yeah, we are 5 now, hopefully, when we get to 50
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 10:49am On May 01, 2020
But this is for bank robbery
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by Zino990(m): 10:58am On May 01, 2020
TheCalculator:

Thanks Jare,

So how e go reach me la, I’ll also like to use it for dance videos it looks cool
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by Habiodunz(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2020
You wan turn Noob Saibot??
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 01, 2020
Volkswagen90:
pls who delivered that package from AliExpress,post office or DHL? Why am asking is that me too is waiting for delivery since too months now, I don't know if post office is working.
It was China air post or something that delivered mine not dhl.dhl is quite expensive.i got mine after 40 days.it was higlighted on their website that my delivery will come to the country i am residing after 40 days.i suggest u should also check which time or day ur delivery will reach u in nigeria.
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 01, 2020
lefulefu:
It was China air post or something that delivered mine not dhl.dhl is quite expensive.i got mine after 40 days.it was higlighted on their website that my delivery will come to the country i am residing after 40 days.i suggest u should also check which time or day ur delivery will reach u in nigeria.
thanks ,i checked u are not in Nigeria,i wanted to actually know if Naija post office is working,but i get u are not here.thanks
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by zainyrazzy(f): 1:51pm On May 01, 2020
God help you, you pass a street and there is a robbery case.
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 01, 2020
Zino990:

So how e go reach me la, I’ll also like to use it for dance videos it looks cool
We will discuss that once we get to 50 Ninjas
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 01, 2020
Habiodunz:
You wan turn Noob Saibot??
Lol cheesy, not really...I don't fancy wearing regular face mask, just cool with this
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:08pm On May 01, 2020
J111333:
For this oncoming summer?
Corona go dig person grave but na heat exhaustion go bury am. grin
As in ehn. I used one last week and na still me use my hand troway am because it was soaked in sweat in an hour
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:09pm On May 01, 2020
TheCalculator:
I love it but don't want to face harassment from SARS.

What do you advice, pls?

https://www./generic-dust-proof-face-mask-cover-mouth-cover-face-cover-48963155.html
No one will tell you to discard it by the time you suffer heat stroke
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by GMacbeth: 11:08pm On May 01, 2020
I need it
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by GMacbeth: 11:11pm On May 01, 2020
TheCalculator:

Pls I need some other guys to join me in this, I don't mind ordering for yours, just indicate if you need one and you must promise you would use it, even when in public. I mean, we can't fear these men in uniform all our lives

I am in where is mine
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by slade31: 12:29am On May 02, 2020
TheCalculator:

i no go mind get one too, if possible
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46am On May 02, 2020
slade31:
i no go mind get one too, if possible
Okay we are 6 now, we should get to 50 so I order in bulk
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47am On May 02, 2020
GMacbeth:

I am in where is mine
Okay we are 7 now, we should get to 50 so I order in bulk
Re: Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49am On May 02, 2020
Ishilove:

No one will tell you to discard it by the time you suffer heat stroke
grin grin grin
Atleast for now, the weather is still cool...well as a ninja, it's a sacrifice I am willing to make...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For August 23 2021 In Nigeria / Nigeria’s NDLEA Launches Online Counselling For Drug Users / Four Weeks Therapy On Miracle Seed Infection Healer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.