Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes (1745 Views)

It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. / Why I Married My Wife? / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by GreenDestiny2: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
Because of serious heartbreaks I experienced, I left marriage out of my life equation. But I have a gift of vision. If you wish to visit me without telling me, I would know 24hrs before your arrival. Along the line, accurate visions showed me I should get married and the exact person who I had never met was revealed to me. Exact building, job, what she studied in school etc.

One day I met someone out of nowhere and showed my intention in her. I then found out all the visions are about her. That's why I gave marriage a second thought.

Now wife is denying me intercourse. No real man should fight a woman because of intercourse. The best thing is to get it elsewhere. But I'm a man most women use as a prayer point in term of the kind of man God should give them. I cherish my reputation and won't want people to see me getting sex elsewhere. But this woman this woman thinks I'm a puppet and I want her to learn. To make the matter worse, she flashes her sensitive body parts at every given opportunity in the house.

I regret placing high moral values about existence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by Ningen(m): 12:00am On May 01, 2020
It's one thing to deny you sex.

It's another thing to aggrevate the situation by flashing sensitive parts up and down the house.

This action is a desperate move to accelerate things... She clearly wants you to beg for sex.

Please don't that. Don't let her manipulate you.
She's open for negotiation. So communicate.

Let her know you wouldn't degrade yourself by cheating but you'll be force to make a decision if she's not ready to stop acting immature. undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by 1stola: 12:10am On May 01, 2020
GreenDestiny2:
Because of serious heartbreaks I experienced, I left marriage out of my life equation. But I have a gift of vision. If you wish to visit me without telling me, I would know 24hrs before your arrival. Along the line, accurate visions showed me I should get married and the exact person who I had never met was revealed to me. Exact building, job, what she studied in school etc.

One day I met someone out of nowhere and showed my intention in her. I then found out all the visions are about her. That's why I gave marriage a second thought.

Now wife is denying me intercourse. No real man should fight a woman because of intercourse. The best thing is to get it elsewhere. But I'm a man most women use as a prayer point in term of the kind of man God should give them. I cherish my reputation and won't want people to see me getting sex elsewhere. But this woman this woman thinks I'm a puppet and I want her to learn. To make the matter worse, she flashes her sensitive body parts at every given opportunity in the house.

You're wasting your time orga.

You're not mature that's why this thing is hurting you...

The best way to go now is to start calling your female friends.

Start engaging them in sweet talks for long in her presence.

Start chatting with female friends

Start going out and coming back later...

Do this for ordinary two weeks. I'm sure you'll come back here to thank me.

NO WOMAN ON EARTH CAN USE SEX TO MANIPULATE ME... NA U GO SUFFER AM...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:24am On May 01, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

i think its about time you stop believing in your failed visions and blame yourself entirely for whats happening to you... lol!
thinking that you could actually be happy with marrying a total stranger is the funny part here.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by gaby(m): 12:29am On May 01, 2020
What a vision?

Just like the ever crazy vision 2020.

Why your vision no show you the sex part na?

4 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by DanseMacabre(m): 12:32am On May 01, 2020
grin

When last you treat malaria grin

3 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by olabrinks(f): 12:45am On May 01, 2020
DanseMacabre:
grin

some people are hallucinating during this corona.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by DaddyRochie1642: 2:10am On May 01, 2020
Two Of You are Both Mad since two of you don't Truely Understand the Deep Meaning of Marital Vows

** Hisses In Anger **

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by frozen70(f): 2:20am On May 01, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

You never told us what went wrong between both of you

However, pls sort yourself outside, if that's the only option left

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by Olunmercy56(f): 2:47am On May 01, 2020
Konji na bastard grin grin Sir, it's a small problem, why not teach her? Maybe you are not that romantic in sex? She might have her own story to tell you? Why not tell her with love? If she is not good in sex, teach her!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by GreenDestiny2: 4:09am On May 01, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Two Of You are Both Mad since two of you don't Truely Understand the Deep Meaning of Marital Vows

** Hisses In Anger **

You're stupid.
Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by GreenDestiny2: 4:11am On May 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i think its about time you stop believing in your failed visions and blame yourself entirely for whats happening to you... lol!
thinking that you could actually be happy with marrying a total stranger is the funny part here.

Like you married your uncle's daughter abi?

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by DaddyRochie1642: 4:16am On May 01, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

You're stupid.

You're Pathetically Irrelevant ... Now, go back crawling on your Knees and Beg that your Wife I don't know where you got her from and beg her for Sex.

You don't deserve that Title Of Being a "Male"

You'll be wasting your time replying me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by obisite: 4:24am On May 01, 2020
Even in lock down, Corona abi Covik 1 9 or covid 19 will break home..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by Oluneutral: 4:50am On May 01, 2020
But you should have seen it in your vision that she will later be denying you sex now, abi you no wait for the vision to finish ni?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by DopeDrugDealer(m): 4:55am On May 01, 2020
Your visions deceived you

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by Richy4(m): 6:13am On May 01, 2020
I have to say that the gift of vision is a cool one..
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Secondly, the fact that you saw her in your vision does not mean she's perfect.. meaning she might be the one you saw as an ideal wife in your vision but in real life situation, is she?

Maybe it's about time you come down to reality and start sorting things out like a lot of us mortals and not like special beings. Sit her down and have one on one chat.
Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by Nobody: 6:21am On May 01, 2020
OP, more context needed.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by GreenDestiny2: 8:44am On May 01, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

You're Pathetically Irrelevant ... Now, go back crawling on your Knees and Beg that your Wife I don't know where you got her from and beg her for Sex.

You don't deserve that Title Of Being a "Male"

You'll be wasting your time replying me
Dindinrin

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by crackkhaus: 8:45am On May 01, 2020
Bruv, if this your soliloquy has any element of truth to it, then it's time to quit the pity-party.
It irritates the muscle out of me.

If you have tried all you can (don't beg though) to get her to have sex with you, and she still wants to be like that...then it's time to let her be and start exploring your alternatives.

The last thing you want to do is appear broken, sad, or distraught in front of her because she's withholding sex.
Don't give her that power over you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by GreenDestiny2: 8:48am On May 01, 2020
crackkhaus:
Bruv, if this your soliloquy has any element of truth to it, then it's time to quit the pity-party.
It irritates the muscle out of me.

If you have tried all you can to get her to have sex with you, and she still wants to be like that...then it's time to let her be and start exploring your alternatives.

The last thing you want to do is appear broken, sad, or distraught in front of her because she's withholding sex.
Don't give her that power over you.

That's it. I will never let her know that I'm not happy with her. And if she finds out I'm getting sex somewhere else, I will be proud of doing so. Anyone that may want to find fault in that should go to hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by Vyolet(f): 8:53am On May 01, 2020
I really don't understand why men cherish sex so much like their entire living depends on it,haa. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by crackkhaus: 8:54am On May 01, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

That's it. I will never let her know that I'm not happy with her. And if she finds out I'm getting sex somewhere else, I will be proud of doing so. Anyone that may want to find fault in that should go to hell.
Good one.

Women like her get off on the idea that withholding sex is really getting to you, so it's best to remain unshaken and carry on with your life and routines.

If you're going to get it from someone else, I can't fault you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by Biglittlelois(f): 9:32am On May 01, 2020
Dude can you force her? Like gag and restrain her in a position suitable for you and force yourself on her? Normal people will call that rape, but we have great marriage counselors here that says there is nothing like marital rape since her body is no longer her own but yours, so mister, you can devour her as you see fit, according to all our famous marriage therapists.

God bless your home.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by nnamdibig(m): 10:04am On May 01, 2020
That she fits to what you saw in your vision is to show you that no marriage is perfect. You have seen your wife and it's left for you to manage what comes with marriage. No marriage is perfect and your own little cross is to convince your wife on the need for regular sex for couples.

You have to always take the lead if you see those flashes, go after them, if she no like am, she go cover them. She like to see you salivate over her body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by Billionsclub: 10:57am On May 01, 2020
There is a difference between vision and divine direction. Just because someone fits into the vision doesn't really mean that the person was the one. And just because the person is the one doesn't mean that it will be easy. Go and speak with someone that your wife respect and adore. Talk to the person and let the person speak to her on your behalf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by Corporate2020: 10:37am On May 03, 2020
DanseMacabre:
grin

I think it is Yellow Fever not Malaria. Iba ponju ponto. I'm sure the guy's eyes and urine are yellowish / reddish.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by Corporate2020: 10:38am On May 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Jokes apart, some people are Spiritually Blessed. They can see tomorrow, some realise the gift and make good use of it, while some start using it to defraud people. However, some people don't take note of this gift, they just think things they already envisaged just happen by coincidence.
Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by Corporate2020: 10:46am On May 03, 2020
Oluneutral:
But you should have seen it in your vision that she will later be denying you sex now, abi you no wait for the vision to finish ni?

Mad guy. The vision has part two, but he is still in part one. I think the part that shows his wife's behavior after marriage is in part two.
Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by Usorohtheman(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2020
Don't beg her for sex and don't get it outside. Don't get pained about it. Control the urge

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:34pm On May 03, 2020
GreenDestiny2:
And you never saw in your vision that you will come on Nairaland to wail some day?

But I'm a man most women use as a prayer point in term of the kind of man God should give them. I cherish my reputation and won't want people to see me getting sex elsewhere. But this woman this woman thinks I'm a puppet and I want her to learn. To make the matter worse, she flashes her sensitive body parts at every given opportunity in the house.

Your problem is your cravings for societal validation to be known and seen as a "Good man" but you are just a weak man and reason your wife is denying you sex. She knows you are too weak and don't deserve her body, she also knows that YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Sir, your wife is right of you being a puppet. You are and reason she lost regard for you.

Sir, you have to be a man and earn the respect of a husband from your wife.

Otherwise, you will continue to live in regret

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) / The Wife's Sister / PHOTO: Who Is Really Pregnant? The Man Or His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.