Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

300 Happy New Month Messages For Friends, Lovers & Loved Ones For May 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 300 Happy New Month Messages For Friends, Lovers & Loved Ones For May 2020 (607 Views)

Winco Foam Industries Limited Graduate Recruitment, May 2020 / Unilever Nigeria Plc Management Trainee Programme May 2020 / Proten International Recruitment May 2020 - Business Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

300 Happy New Month Messages For Friends, Lovers & Loved Ones For May 2020 by Winnerzblog: 12:19am On May 01, 2020
This post shares 300 Happy new month messages, Happy New Month, new month wishes, new month prayer, New Month Messages, the happy new month my love, Wishes, Prayers For May 2020. Start the new month of May with good prayers and wishes to your family and friends. All of us at Rockstarvibes.com wish you a wonderous new month.

Have you ever found yourself at the crossroad of which sweet messages or wishes to forward to every special person in your life?

Because it’s one thing to know what to write, and yet another to know which one to send.

And if this is your challenge presently (since it’s the beginning of a new month), you have no need to get uptight about it anymore. Because I am here to take the stress off you.

Below are Happy New Month Messages, Happy New Month Wishes, Happy New Month SMS and Happy New Month Greetings for every special person to you, including yourself – Happy New Month Messages for Lovers, Friends and Loved Ones.

Happy New Month of May 2020 Messages, Wishes, Sms and Quotes- the best you can ever find!

Happy New Month Text Messages for Friends
Best Happy New Month Text Messages and Wishes for your friends.

1. May this new month bring you more joy, gladness, laughter and fun than ever before. Happy New Month to you, my dearest friend.

2. I wish you all you wish yourself, but most especially I wish you have a wonderful month ahead of you. Happy New Month my sweet friend.

3. May this month and every other month after be full of gladness, laughter, love and pleasant surprises. Happy New Month my beautiful friend.

4. In this beautiful new month, I hope you will always be happy and stay happy all through the month. And may you make every moment count. Happy New Month my good friend.

5. Cheers to an awesome and interesting month ahead. A month full of fun, adventures and gladness. Happy New Month my lovely friend.

6. Today is another opportunity to right yesterday’s wrong. Today is another chance to start afresh and today is another avenue to be better than yesterday. Happy New Month to you, my buddy.

https://rockstarvibes.com/happy-new-month-messages-for-friends/

(1) (Reply)

Npower: Hope Rekindled, Stay Positive, A Good Exit Plan Underway-rhoda Iliya / . / Massive Recruitment In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.