Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

How To Change Your Life Completely - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Change Your Life Completely (177 Views)

Career Change: Is It Wise To Change My Career Path At This Stage???? / 3 Effective Ways You Can Change Your Life In 2019 / How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Life Completely by Vantage2020(m): 12:28am On May 01, 2020
Many people act as though they have two lives.

They fail to realize that this is the only opportunity they have. They hesitate to take actions and keep postponing the things they know will benefit them.

Never postpone what you can do today, for tomorrow.
Time lost can never be gained forever.

Do not be scared of calculated risk, as long as the potential benefits far outweigh the possible loss.

And you may ask, what if I get scammed?

To be brutally honest, most people who fall into scams, are simply greedy.

Of course there are some smart scams that can trap intelligent people, but the majority of scams are dumb schemes, that simply rely on your greed and laziness.

Money doubling scams for instance, has been in existence since I was born, long before the internet.

Yet people fall for it everyday.

Today, just open your Facebook, or join a Facebook group, and you will be inundated with different stupid scams, from useless money ritual, "celebrity gift dash-out", pyramid schemes and outright money doubling schemes.

Those that are lured by evil people into money rituals, should know today, that no matter how many goats, pigeons or even people you kill, you will never have a cupboard that fills up with money every day.

That only happens in Nollywood, so don't be deceived by evil people.

Money rituals are fake, else, Nigerians will be the richest in the world! But Devil is real and can manipulate events, but will not give you true riches. True Riches comes through the value you bring to the marketplace.

Go and ask Bill Gates, Aliko Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg and co, and they will confirm that money do not appear inside their wardrobe.

When you engage in any of those schemes, you are not taking any risk. You are simply being stupid.

There is no such thing as a free lunch even in FREETOWN and you never get something for nothing.

How many people look for ways to improve their skills or learn a new skill?

How many people take online courses?

How many people actually start a business they know they can do?

These are calculated risks and you know that when you take such risks, you are not throwing your money away, rather you are investing in something tangible either a business or a skill that can improve your life.

So don't be confused. A calculated risk is not a blind wish.

Entrepreneurs are risk takers, but they take calculated risk.

Cheers and have a wonderful weekend to you all.

I love you all.

Stay at home, stay safe.

Remember to make money while staying safe at home

Chiemeka Valentine

(1) (Reply)

Your Smartphone Supposed To Be Your Power / I Cn Open Lynda Premium Account 4 U 2 Learn New Skills Online & Get Certificate / Vetter Wins Axia Best Managed Companies Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.