Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

CAC Website Not Working - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CAC Website Not Working (1267 Views)

Change Your Business Status On Cac Website From "Inactive" To "Active" / Username And Password Invalid On CAC Website / Document Upload Error On CAC Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Website Not Working by Surfondsystems: 5:17am On May 01, 2020
I’m finding it hard to register on the corporate affairs commissions website at https://services.cac.gov.ng/

When you get to the nationality option , nothing shows up. I’m not sure if it’s on purpose because of the present Corona epidemic or it’s only me this is happening to. Can someone else please verify?
Re: CAC Website Not Working by tehilah92(f): 6:24am On May 01, 2020
I finished my registration getting to two months now yet to receive my RC number from them, my status shows undergoing registration, since
Re: CAC Website Not Working by strafist911: 6:39am On May 01, 2020
There is a notice written on a red background at the top of their website. It reads:

Notification of Service Disruption: We are appealing to our esteemed customers and general public to bear with us as concerted efforts are being made by our Software Service Provider to restore normal services. The Commission deeply regrets any inconvenience this disruption might have caused.

I believe the website is undergoing some maintenance. Let's wait and see if it will start working by nextweek & I also believe their head office in Maitama(Abuja) will be open to the public from 4th of May.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create An Opera News Hub Account And Make Money Writing For Opera / Synthetics Traders Thread. / Latest Review Of ESOM Cryptocurrency Arbitrage | Is It Legit Or A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.