Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina (67147 Views)

DSS To Arrest Samuel Ogundipe Who Leaked Monguno's Letter On Abba Kyari - SIGNAL / Two Policemen ‘Who Leaked Operation’ To Taraba Wadume Kidnap Kingpin Arrested / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Cantonese: 7:51am On May 01, 2020
Rubbish. That best describes what goes in sometimes in the office of the president. It stands to reason that the president has no control over decisions in the presidency. All he does is come out in public and read speeches drafted by proxies in power.

Should such an important issue find its way into the hands of someone else if the president truly has control over what happens in the presidency? It shows clearly that the president always depended on the late Kyari to take decisions in state matters.

Arresting whoever is just a cover up. It does not make any sense as we can all see what happens in this APC led government.

Everything simply goes wrong when we think things should be going right.

3 Likes

Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by wristbangle: 7:51am On May 01, 2020
So do you want to kill him
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by younghartz(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2020
Audio
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by CChillz: 7:51am On May 01, 2020
Since this government is only good at dishing out pre-recorded conferences and speech from the president because of his purported DeMenTia things like this is bound to happen. But come to think of it, they actually did not find anyone and this may also be a cover up and if the backlash from the media on revealing the identity of the person becomes too much, a "paid face" will be shown as the offender.
POLITICS is REALLY a DIRTY GAME

2 Likes

Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Dannybammz: 7:52am On May 01, 2020
willyo:
I'll be back when it hits FP

Come back here it has hit FP

1 Like

Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by nrexzy: 7:52am On May 01, 2020
Yep.... Diffrent from what buhari read.... The memo had May 2 on it while buhari said may 4th....
Treasonable offence.... He should be dealt with accordingly..
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by PHijo(m): 7:53am On May 01, 2020
What sensitive information does the Nigerian state have?
Abeg make dem free pesin!
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by janedonez(m): 7:53am On May 01, 2020
Today is my birth day. Show me some love. The kind majik happening in Aso villa. Only God can tell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by vikkeee(m): 7:53am On May 01, 2020
extreme bullshit
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by caprini1: 7:53am On May 01, 2020
The first ,second or the third speech? because we saw all. grin
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Bucknor79(m): 7:54am On May 01, 2020
Dis big liar
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by samsard(m): 7:55am On May 01, 2020
Igwe35:
Not necessary
Very necessary. It's highly unprofessional to have done that.
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by yusman14(m): 7:55am On May 01, 2020
Good day here
I have been battling with hunger due to this pandemic.infact, I had to borrow a friend's phone to come online here....
I am a student living alone..I am tired of this situation.....
I will gladly appreciate any amount
God will bless you as you help the poor...
GTBank
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Vulcanheph(m): 7:55am On May 01, 2020
So this person doesn't have name right? .....do this a.p.c. People think everyone is as Stupid as their Zombies.
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by willyo(m): 7:55am On May 01, 2020
Dannybammz:

Come back here it has hit FP
LOL... The first to make laugh this morning. Thanks
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 7:55am On May 01, 2020
Who bloody cares if he has been caught? He did the nation a service because no one wanted to watch a lifeless man regurgitate a pre-written/pre-recorded speech.

1 Like

Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Mintum: 7:56am On May 01, 2020
175:
Femi, so the fellow is an unknown soldier?
I wonder oh, they should mention his name or is he one of the sacred cows? Though that proverb he used makes me suspect Tunde Sabiu, buhari's nephew. The proverb means it's someone related to him that did it.
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Victor08032(m): 7:56am On May 01, 2020
Your incompetent has taken you to a damn level, you need to free the man, because Even Buhari himself Forged his SSCE certificATE

grin grin shocked
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Lawalemi(m): 7:56am On May 01, 2020
Recorded speech. You are maaa..d
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Mintum: 7:57am On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Hang him
Lol grin, Yenefer don come again oh
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by funmike83(f): 7:57am On May 01, 2020
When you are suppose to concentrate on those embezzling own funds, its the person that did us a favour by giving us the script so we can understand wat the Fulani man was saying that you are catching up and down
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 7:58am On May 01, 2020
Justifying nonsense perpetrated under his watch...this was what happened in our office and I quickly raised the alarm but because of the person involved, we have to tamper justice with mercy. There is what is called the oath of secrecy.....all federal government workers in sensitive offices sign it before they accept the job. But when nepotism is the yardstick for employment this kind of things will definitely happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Openbusiness: 7:58am On May 01, 2020
Very stupid thing to have done. Why leak a speech papers? Is it Buhari that wrote it. I don't like Zoohari government but this kind of behavior is anti-Nigeria, irresponsible and stupid.

1 Like

Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Mbataku96(m): 7:59am On May 01, 2020
[“If the person that leaked the unedited draft of the broadcast had access to more sensitive national documents, he would do the same thing. If he cottons on information that could sell Nigeria to the enemy, he would gladly do it. Thou art in the midst of foes, watch and pray.]
When you say enemy, please which enemy exactly, look around Nigeria is already sold out to the enemy.
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Jcael(m): 7:59am On May 01, 2020
I believe this is just another crisis management effort. You know so that their govt can look good, as if they are on top of their game. But we are not buying it.
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by kalufelix(m): 7:59am On May 01, 2020
How about who feeds kemi and kanu.. He even accepted its a recorded piece.. Small time now they will blame PDP for the leaked horror film..
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Xristars(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2020
This social media craze eh! Sha na lockdown cause am. FG temper Justice with mercy.
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Ematonfarms(m): 8:01am On May 01, 2020
Their problem... Not mine actually undecided
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Eldrago(m): 8:01am On May 01, 2020
to everyone who cares pls need financial help , am really empty and with less than nothing, any amount is not too small or too big. Solomon Amedu 0802233477 tanks for ur assistance in anticipation.
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Rebuke: 8:02am On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Hang him

I seriously doubt yhu are a lady. If yhu are, yhu must be more wicked than Jezebel.

Hang a man for leaking some recorded speech?

1 Like

Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by teeboy100(m): 8:02am On May 01, 2020
How does it change the situation we are facing
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by ignis: 8:03am On May 01, 2020
How did the person get it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.