Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Must Read: If You Prepared To Resume Work 4th Of May. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Must Read: If You Prepared To Resume Work 4th Of May. (293 Views)

How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? / Lagos Directs Civil Servants From Level 13 To Resume Monday / Lady Fired While On Her Way To Resume Work For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: If You Prepared To Resume Work 4th Of May. by BISFOYAT(m): 6:50am On May 01, 2020
Pls read all through...

This coming week might be a very disastrous one in Nigeria as a Country. Pls, be very Careful & cautious ....

People might be thinking relaxing the lockdown is a blessing for them but I tell U it is not.

This phase we are entering is a dangerous phase, the rate of infections will be seriously high.

I beg U ����������, if U can stay home, I advise U do, most especially those of us who will need to take a public bus, Okada. It is too dangerous a game to play.

The number of infestations will definitely sky rocket ...
Stay home & see how it goes for this week, Corona virus is no joke...

Many had died of COVID-19 upon their wealths & connections talk less of many, i never chop.
Remember , Nigeria is short of test kits now aside from that, the treatment of the virus is not a pleasant one ,if U doubt that , ask those who hv been there b4.
& b4 U finally get the treatment self, U might hv gone.

So, I am pleading don't be eager to go out on Monday, the rushing will be too much that U might be infected without knowing. It is only those who are alive that have hope .....
Relaxing the lockdown is not a blessing. Be careful brethren. We are now in charge of our safety .
�����

3 Likes

Re: Must Read: If You Prepared To Resume Work 4th Of May. by Shelumiel: 6:56am On May 01, 2020
You're right brother. Ghana's number of covid19 cases increased by 24% after the lockdown was relaxed. This same thing will happen to Nigeria on 4th of May...and who knows, it might even be worse.
Re: Must Read: If You Prepared To Resume Work 4th Of May. by kalufelix(m): 6:59am On May 01, 2020
Please continue to detain yourself and allow other people...

2 Likes

Re: Must Read: If You Prepared To Resume Work 4th Of May. by Nobody: 7:05am On May 01, 2020
All I see is looming crisis
Re: Must Read: If You Prepared To Resume Work 4th Of May. by dangermouse(m): 7:29am On May 01, 2020
True observation @ op.

(1) (Reply)

Pls, I Need Suggestions On Digital Skills I Can Acquire Online / Make Token Of #650 Everyday With Your Mobile Phone No Stress / Hello Lagos... Make Money In Planning And Decorating Events.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.