Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Can Help With Your Market Research - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Help With Your Market Research (803 Views)

Boost Your Market. Earn In Dollars. Free. / Your Market Expert-for Abuja Residents Only! / Outsource Your Market Research And Business Reports Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help With Your Market Research by adelnehis(m): 8:15am On May 01, 2020
Hello,

My name is Adel. I am an online entrepreneur. I am starting a new business which helps enterprises carry out market research.

We do this by developing surveys unique to each company. We then spread the surveys far and wide and we entice more people to answer the survey questions by giving them free airtime (100 naira) when their survey answers have been verified.

I'd love to take you on as one of our first clients.

Our rates are very cheap at N20,000 for every 100 people

If you would like to know how this will benefit you and would like to get started please contact me through my signature.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation

Best regards,
Adel Nehikhare.
Re: I Can Help With Your Market Research by adelnehis(m): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Here
Re: I Can Help With Your Market Research by nicki1991(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hi all. I know people who can help you improve your research. There is a great market research company that has helped me a lot https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/categories/automobile . I was having problems with my business. The business was stagnant, and there was no income because a pandemic hit the world. But the people of this company had me certain studies and analyses. They provided a lot of information and helped me change my business strategy. Almost immediately, my business began to grow, better than before the pandemic. I was delighted and grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Portable 400W Solar Generators Available / CWG Academy To Start A New Online Session Next Month / Raw Nigerian Food Stuff. Well Packaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.