Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police (100566 Views)

Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) / Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by Novemberaura(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2020
Taiwo20:

She didn't obtain license to run hotel service
She didn't deduct and remit the taxes

I couldn't agree more

except people are only crucifying her on moral grounds

just needing you to mention that

1 Like

Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by Dollabiz: 4:38pm On May 01, 2020
All the drama just say olosho joint that’s what olosho pays daily where they stay some 1k some 500 rent per day . Most make upto 5k per day so it won’t be hard to pay rent
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by mubeela(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Ihe nkea di kwa very risky

The evil that men do, lives with them and after them
See ooo...leave men out of dis issue. Everything, men men men

Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by ijedeikorodu(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2020
The whole of Ejigbo needs deliverance
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by MhizJoyce(f): 4:49pm On May 01, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Only an Igbo woman can do this.
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by iso604: 4:50pm On May 01, 2020
Chosen1984:
LORD HAVE MERCY ON HER

Upon Johnson
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by kestolove95(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2020
16 bad news today involve igbos alone
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by Roozzaay(m): 5:01pm On May 01, 2020
Sakamaje:
Seems 'Blessing' is the favourite Olosho name.

As in cheesy
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by luluosas(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2020
Evil lady. On Sunday, she will carry Bible and go to church. I won't be surprised if she is holding a post in her adultrous church
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by abasiofonokon: 5:05pm On May 01, 2020
[i][/i][color=#006600][/color] na business woman she be
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2020
cool her room don turn to brothel too... Nothing wey musa no go see for gate
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by bewla(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Developers
ikotun ejigbo again
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by ehhmah(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
I know...hell I can even send u my IP address nothing will happen..
cool

I am not talking about your IP address.
What do you want me to do with it?

Tame your fingers.
If it is Boredom that is causing these.

We could chat up.
sonofdsun12@gmail.com

Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by Peterosky(m): 6:00pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Developers
.If you are really the person I saw on that pix,then you are disappointing me. Cause you are too beautiful for the trash you spill here.
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 01, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Unfortunately nobody asked you if it rhymes or not. Nobody cares about that. No be song lyrics

Hin pain am ooo. E nor rhyme cry
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by Ezennwa(m): 6:27pm On May 01, 2020
MhizJoyce:

Only an Igbo woman can do this.
hmm! you think so

7 Likes

Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 01, 2020
Novemberaura:
what is her crime
ASKED GOOGLE
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by Antichristus: 6:41pm On May 01, 2020
Blessing is no longer a blessing to her neighbours. grin grin grin And, by the way, I thought what two adults do behind closed doors is their business.
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by blessedsam60: 6:46pm On May 01, 2020
https:///EqurYRyAW6R9Vzfzx5IP8z

Hi guys...you won't want to waste this lockdown period doing nothing and you wish to start earning cash with ur data usage...

Happy to tell you that *BOOMPAYS* is here for you...boompays pays you for your data usage and by doing some little activities on there website as a registered member..�
*It's 100% legit*... *tested and earned*✅

Join this group tru this link and get more details. Thanks
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by ademujacob: 7:21pm On May 01, 2020
She is really working from home due to lockdown.
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by NaMeAboki: 8:26pm On May 01, 2020
EXLOVER:
I don't see any crime here, is just like me giving my friend key to my apartment to have sex with is girlfriend. The only person that should be worried is her landlord.

Now police won't pity the poor woman, they will want to collect huge amount of fee to bail her.

I thought she was even doing baby factory sef.

Is prostitution and homosexaulity legal in Nigeria?
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by zedegit: 8:33pm On May 01, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

No, it lives in them.
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by osazsky(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2020
KAHBOOM:
Free her joor

Abi iz it not her house? Abi someone can't use her house to make money again

So if a stranger wants to use one of my room for sex and offers me 3k and I collect so na crime.
there is a thin line btw been married and having a girlfriend.u can sue ur wife for divorce but u cant sue ur girlfriend cuz everyone can have her .there is a thin line between a residential apt where people live and train children and a registered apartment called hotel..brothel guest house where u can fork anything u like .do u get it now.she will definitely face d law
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by osazsky(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Is prostitution and homosexaulity legal in Nigeria?
ignore him..he should go and have sex at the centre of ring road and see if he won't be arrested for indecent act...don't u see see America sexing at various street...is there anylaw that says u shouldn't have sex outside on broad day light.let him be doing it and when he is caught he will start quoting law mob may even turn it to rape and he may be lynched before d police would come for his rescue
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by anambraamaka: 9:35pm On May 01, 2020
Olu akwuna kwuna
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by RioCarputo(m): 10:08pm On May 01, 2020
I know say na them. after they will be shouting Igbo amaka everywhere on nairaland.
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by omumeen534: 11:47pm On May 01, 2020
Rgade:
Sometimes I wonder whether the Nigerian police actually understands the law they claim to be enforcing lipsrsealed
It's like anything they see as awkward and unusual,they rush in and arrest, without actually stating the crime they are arresting you for.
What will they say is her crime now, harbouring gays? lipsrsealed
Why not arrest the gays then.

Her crime is that she is running hotel without licence. It is punishable offence in any state in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by ronyman(m): 11:51pm On May 01, 2020
Olabisi Nkwobi grin grin
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by dododawa1: 3:43am On May 02, 2020
from arochukwu abia to ejigbo Lagos,developers
Re: Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police by Ghokes(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2020
PM news only reports Ejigbo or Ikotun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How People Were Packed In EFCC Office In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting / A Lady Dropped At Eleme Junction, Port-Harcourt With Money Inside Her Hand-Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.