Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ (10753 Views)

Verify Your Customs Duty Papers / ☑️☑️☑️Customs paper verification in minutes ☑️☑️☑️ / Contact For Your Customs Duty Verification And Get Feedback Within The Hour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
grin
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink cheesy
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
sad grin grin angry
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 6:19am On Aug 20, 2020
shocked
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2020
grin angry angry
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
shocked
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
cool
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
wink wink
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
undecided
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 7:22am On Aug 21, 2020
cheesy
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2020
I can do it for 8k
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 10:51am On Aug 21, 2020
promotervickky:
Are you living in Nigeria and looking forward in buying a Used or Tokunbo car soon? But scared in buying one with fake Custom Duty?

This is for you!!!

Presenting is VIC/CUSTOM-DUTY!!

We help our clients verify the genuinity of their custom documents. We provide our clients with strong in-depth analysis which allows them make concrete decisions.

We all know the problem faced by car owners in Nigeria. A lot of people get scammed by shady Nigerian Car dealers with fake Custom Duty papers in a bid to make more profit!

I find this a very big problem, let me quickly share a story of a nairalander who fell prey for a car dealer here in Nigeria, most of you may know the story.

This is one of the challenges faced by potential car owners/Car owners around Nigeria.

Imagine an individual buying a car worth 3m naira and got assured that the car has a genuine paper. This is a short story from Mmay*** that might interest you, read on.

Naxo one nairalander too sold me Tokunbo Lexus RX330. 

I was not that bothered cos I was introduced to him by another nairalander whom I trust.

I asked him severally if the paper is genuine and he said yes, the other man too said I shouldn't worry he's his person.
In less than 24hours, custom also stopped me at same location along Ibadan-Osogbo after Ikire.

I slighted and formed being my first time cos I have never being stopped on my big daddy for many years.

They requested for my documents, I showed them, they told me it's fake, Jesu!!!

I called the dealer he kept on saying it's genuine that they just want to obtain me. Naxo my own agidi too enter gear 5.
The Custom officers said they won't talk to me unless the dealer confessed. 

He was begging custom on phone but kept on telling me the paper is genuine.
The brilliant officer told me to put the phone on speaker and I heard the dealer clearly confessing that the documents ain't genune, he told him to confess again that the vehicle came in via land border and he did...my head got a strange sound...motto of 3 point milla..

The custom officer returned me and the people with me to a journey back to Ibadan, on our way to their office,
They stopped us opposite their office asking for 1m. I told the dealer I will abandon the vehicle and enter Lagos to get back my cash.. 

To cut the long story short, The dealer paid the money and vehicle was released.

Forward;

On getting to Lagos, the guy started running away from me, for three weeks, I couldn't see him, different excuses.
I carry Soldier go meet am but with tolotolo mind, I dey beg soldier say nah civil case, make them just warn am.
He collected Bill of landing and promised to fix the custom payment.

I didn't see anything, he later called me that I am to pay some amounts from the payment which I declined...

I reported it at nearest station... The police were saying I should help him to pay 200k from the fee too... "after he had bribed them"

They started turning against me, I told them the said paper is not possible since vehicle came via land border. Nobody was ready to listen.. I called my sister who is a chief superintendent of police. She called them and they started getting scared of me.

He later promised to get it fixed... after a month, he came up with another fake paper that is on custom system but not on manifest, I declined..
At the end of the day, after 4 months of cruising the Lexus RX330, I got back my re-fund. I told him to go away with 200k though!!

What is your judgement from this story?

You must be aware that..

Dubious car dealers in Nigeria are in the business of selling cars with fake Custom Papers, i find this very profound, how do they sleep??

Who can check their custom duties?

1: People who already have a car, and wishes to confirm the authenticity of the custom duty given to them by the seller, in order not to be indicted by customs in the future.

2: People who intend to buy a new car both Toks and Used

Not checking the Authenticity of your Custom Papers can lead to:

1. Losing your hard-earned money to dubious car dealers.

3. Unwanted police arrest and custom cases that turn the joy of getting a new car into an agonizing series of regrets.

Check your Custom Paper with VIC/CUSTOM-DUTY!!

Fee: 7,500naira only

Details to Submit:

Name:

Email:

Tel:

Manifest Number:

Registration Number(C-Number):

Date of Registration:

Select Office of Payment:

Tincan(01TC)
PTML(01TG) 
Apapa Port(01AP)
Seme Border (01SM)
Idiroko Border Station(061D)
(01PA) KIRIKIRI LIGHTER TERM

Note: Make sure to fill in all the details correctly (VIC/CUSTOM-DUTY won't be responsible for details entered incorrectly).

Send us a Text/Whatsapp Message with your details on +2347017127725
Call: 07059266098

Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
tongue
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
KinG
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 12:24am On Aug 22, 2020
Available to serve
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 2:00am On Aug 22, 2020
angry grin
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 8:24am On Aug 22, 2020
Good morning!
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2020
For 7500
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
Available to serve you.....
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
cool cool cool
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
tongue cool
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2020
cool shocked
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
grin angry
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2020
grin angry sad
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin angry
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
angry
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
wink smiley
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2020
cheesy
Re: ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ by promotervickky(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
Available to serve you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

90 deg 02 Sensor Spacer (Solutn to Stolen, below threshold, ineficient Catalyst) / I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties / QUICK SALE: Mint Lagos Cleared Tokunbo 2014 Toyota Corolla LE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.