Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Frederick Leonard Celebrates His 44th Birthday In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frederick Leonard Celebrates His 44th Birthday In New Photo (2574 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Cute Photos / Prince Eke Celebrates His 44th Birthday (Photos) / Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frederick Leonard Celebrates His 44th Birthday In New Photo by DonCrack: 9:27am On May 01, 2020
Nollywood actor, Frederick Nnaemeka Leonard is a year older today as he celebrates his 44th birthday in a beautiful new photo.

The award winning best supporting actor took to his Instagram page to share a photo as he marks his 44th birthday.

According to his caption, Frederick revealed how his life has been an interesting journey and how he loves his story and wouldn't want to change it.

He also expressed himself as a grateful kid who the Lord has taken from grass to Grace.

"I'm A Year Older Today..
It's Been An Interesting Journey I Tell u.
I love My Story and Wouldn't Change The Plot for Any Reason.. For the Plot Twists have Made Me Stronger n Wiser.
Even As My Story continues to Unfold, I Can Tell You That am A GRATEFUL kid Who the Lord has Taken from Grass to GRACE..
ANOTHER YEAR.. ANOTHER CHAPTER.
LORD I THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING ��
MY NAME IS FREDERICK NNAEMEKA LEONARD..
And it's My BIRTHDAY"

Frederick Nnaemeka Leonard won the award for best supporting actor at the Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards in 2014 and also won the City People Movie Award for best supporting actor of the year at the City People Entertainment Awards in 2016.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/05/01/actor-frederick-leonard-celebrates-his-44th-birthday-in-new-photo/

cc: lalasticlala
cc: Mynd44

Re: Frederick Leonard Celebrates His 44th Birthday In New Photo by DanseMacabre(m): 9:36am On May 01, 2020
44 or 34 Old age fit this one ooo
Re: Frederick Leonard Celebrates His 44th Birthday In New Photo by OdefaGirl(f): 9:52am On May 01, 2020
Happy birthday handsome...... you are doing well cool
The celebrity men try so much in declaring real age than their female counterparts.....footballers are the worst though.
Re: Frederick Leonard Celebrates His 44th Birthday In New Photo by dapsoneh: 9:58am On May 01, 2020
Happy birthday
Wish you more dyes to your beard and head
Re: Frederick Leonard Celebrates His 44th Birthday In New Photo by Nobody: 10:24am On May 01, 2020
Happy birthday handsome papi kiss kiss
Re: Frederick Leonard Celebrates His 44th Birthday In New Photo by Stanweezy(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2020
Happy birthday Anambra man but u need to Marry bro, 44yrs no wife, abi u wan turn ur self into a monk?

1 Like

Re: Frederick Leonard Celebrates His 44th Birthday In New Photo by NextD18: 11:21am On May 01, 2020
He's 44, while DonJazzy is 37.

Impressive!

Nigha look so young to be Donjazzy's grandson.

6 Likes

Re: Frederick Leonard Celebrates His 44th Birthday In New Photo by uchetom(f): 11:31am On May 01, 2020
hbd man.please guys be careful of this number he is a fraudster by the name Honourable Emma,seeking for supplier of face masks to FMCs.07064668131.

1 Like

Re: Frederick Leonard Celebrates His 44th Birthday In New Photo by Funmmyastic: 11:31am On May 01, 2020
Wow he's so cute.HBD
Re: Frederick Leonard Celebrates His 44th Birthday In New Photo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:36am On May 01, 2020
NextD18:
He's 44, while DonJazzy is 37.

Impressive!

Nigha look so young to be Donjazzy's grandson.

Don jazzy is 49. I know his real age.

2 Likes

Re: Frederick Leonard Celebrates His 44th Birthday In New Photo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:36am On May 01, 2020
He's so cute tho.

No homo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Frederick Leonard Celebrates His 44th Birthday In New Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 12:07pm On May 01, 2020
Happy birthday to him
Re: Frederick Leonard Celebrates His 44th Birthday In New Photo by Kingrexyl(m): 1:21pm On May 01, 2020
Celebrate bro
Re: Frederick Leonard Celebrates His 44th Birthday In New Photo by Rebekah029(f): 1:30pm On May 01, 2020
I love his movies...he acts very well.
Re: Frederick Leonard Celebrates His 44th Birthday In New Photo by annsrealms(f): 2:16pm On May 01, 2020
Happy Birthday, Ferd! LLNP
Re: Frederick Leonard Celebrates His 44th Birthday In New Photo by Ahmed0336(m): 3:03pm On May 01, 2020
Female Nairalanders never disappoints see them!!

1 Like

Re: Frederick Leonard Celebrates His 44th Birthday In New Photo by Denique(f): 4:24pm On May 01, 2020
He's soooo cute kiss Dayum!!!
He has over the years metamorphosed into a fine actor...

Happy birthday Leonard!

To the poster above and the ones to come, we appreciate good things when we see them tongue

(1) (Reply)

This Is Not A House In Dubai, But A Mansion Owned By A Nigerian Woman / Queen Latifah & Her “girlfriend” Breakup Over Eating Habits / Pics: Nollywood Stars; Susan Peters, Halima Abubakar, Juliet Ibrahim Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.