Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Quality Showline German Shepherd Dog For Sale In Abuja - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Quality Showline German Shepherd Dog For Sale In Abuja (1919 Views)

Checkout This 4mnths Male Quality Showline German Shepherd (slant Back) / All About The Nigerian Shepherd Dog (Ekuke, Nkita) / Police Arrest Alsatian Dog For Robbery In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Showline German Shepherd Dog For Sale In Abuja by vinotinto5: 10:07am On May 01, 2020
Top notch female showline GSD for sale in Gwarinpa, Abuja
1st shot of vaccine given.
Completely dewormed.
Interested contact 09098383299

Re: Quality Showline German Shepherd Dog For Sale In Abuja by setobaba: 9:55am On May 02, 2020
vinotinto5:
Completely dewormed.
How old ??
Re: Quality Showline German Shepherd Dog For Sale In Abuja by temmietrizzie(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2020
How Do you expect me to send money before the delivery of your so called dog.. I have over 5 dogs i bought from Abuja and Jos respectively and i didn't pay before the delivery of any of them.. What sort of scam is this. You expecting someone to send you over 100k without seeing the dog.. JUST LIKE THAT.. WEH DONE MAN..

2 Likes

Re: Quality Showline German Shepherd Dog For Sale In Abuja by SweetCunt97(f): 8:37pm On May 02, 2020
Scam. Scamm

1 Like

Re: Quality Showline German Shepherd Dog For Sale In Abuja by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 02, 2020
Stress of a middle man! The dog is probably not his and the owner refused to give him the dog unless it’s paid for. Hence, the reason for the pay before delivery.

But this is Nairaland, e fit be scam grin grin

Stay safe!! Be wise!

1 Like

Re: Quality Showline German Shepherd Dog For Sale In Abuja by Eveezy(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2020
temmietrizzie:
How Do you expect me to send money before the delivery of your so called dog.. I have over 5 dogs i bought from Abuja and Jos respectively and i didn't pay before the delivery of any of them.. What sort of scam is this. You expecting someone to send you over 100k without seeing the dog.. JUST LIKE THAT.. WEH DONE MAN..
I will not advice you to pay b4 delivery especially when dealing with an unknown person, but will you send any item with your funds to a far distance with a pay on delivery arrangement?
Re: Quality Showline German Shepherd Dog For Sale In Abuja by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 02, 2020
Eveezy:

I will not advice you to pay b4 delivery especially when dealing with an unknown person, but will you send any item with your funds to a far distance with a pay on delivery arrangement?

Exactly! I can only send to well known kennels like cephas, household, dogs villas, grandiose, pera and the rest! Ask people around for the person you are dealing with!
Re: Quality Showline German Shepherd Dog For Sale In Abuja by PeraGSD: 7:12am On May 04, 2020
temmietrizzie:

In all our dealings we have, ONLY ONCE, sent out a pup on payment on delivery basis. This might not be a scam. Two unknown tweps trying to close a deal. Low trust issues are real. Scams are also real.

So we will propose this. We will stand as broker for this deal since we are in Abuja at no cost or commission for the deal. Although we don't know how it will be waybilled.

Who will volunteer as broker on buyers end at no cost or commission too. Lets help this deal sail and two new friendships made. Quite a number of people that are now friends are from deals. They trusted us. We also did not fail.

@vinotinto5 and @temmietrizzie what do you guys say.

3 Likes

Re: Quality Showline German Shepherd Dog For Sale In Abuja by vinotinto5: 7:44pm On May 30, 2020
I don't know why people still find it difficult to understand simple English. The dog in question (though sold) was mentioned being in Abuja. If you are not in Abuja why are you cracking your brain? You better look for dogs in your location.
The above sales was for people in Abuja.
Re: Quality Showline German Shepherd Dog For Sale In Abuja by Babawale4real: 5:35am On Oct 22, 2020
vinotinto5:
Completely dewormed.

Still available pls?

(1) (Reply)

Imported Female Dachshund For Sale!!! / Fantastic Rottweiler Puppies Available For New Homes / Please How Pure Is This GSD.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.