Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,579 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Man Rapes Teen Wife To Death Days After Marriage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Rapes Teen Wife To Death Days After Marriage (250 Views)

Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence / Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes Teen Wife To Death Days After Marriage by marviebeacon: 10:59am On May 01, 2020
A 30-year-old man, Alasan Audu has landed in the police net for allegedly raping his teenage wife to death less than a month after marriage.

According to reports, trouble started after the 17-year-old teenager, Hansa’u denied her husband sex for 20 days after their marriage ceremony.

Angered by the act, the suspect was said to have pounced on the wife and subsequently raped her to death.

Confirming the incident, the state police spokesman, SP Jinjiri, said the teenage wife had another person she had in mind but her parents betrothed her to Audu she never wanted to get married to.

However, she was forced to get married to Audu and when he wanted to have sex with her, she refused and Audu forcefully raped her to death.

Confessing to the crime, the suspect said:

“At about 0400hrs, I went to her (the deceased) as a husband, but she turned my request down. I then used force on her to satisfy my sexual desire.”

Police spokesman said the case was still under investigation and will be taken to court for prosecution.
https://www.marvelzglobe.info/2020/05/man-rapes-teen-wife-to-death-days-after.html?m=1
Re: Man Rapes Teen Wife To Death Days After Marriage by OgbeniOja1: 11:05am On May 01, 2020
All this Audus and underaged marriages are like 5 and 6
Re: Man Rapes Teen Wife To Death Days After Marriage by illicit(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2020
na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Does This Minimize Fuel Consumption? Engineers / Denver Kodak’s Death: We Are Inverstigating Clarence For Murder -police / Build Your Social Media Accounts From 0 - 10000 Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.