Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump (1448 Views)

Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases / Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" / North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by igwe699(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2020

The President of The United State of America Donald J Trump has finally admitted that the Ravaging Coronavirus (COVID-19) was manufactured in Wuhan Lab in China.

The President claimed that he has seen information indicating the Wuhan Institute of Virology is behind the coronavirus outbreak.

Trump who made the claim on Thursday, declined to provide details.

Speaking with reporters from the White House Trump was asked if he has seen any information that gives him a “high degree of confidence” the virus originated in the Wuhan lab.

“Yes, I have,” Trump responded, adding that the “World Health Organisation should be ashamed of....

SOURCE: https://authenticng.com/wuhan-lab-manufactured-coronavirus-trump/
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by ilevic(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2020
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by Neef2018: 11:09am On May 01, 2020
Yup
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2020
Trump my man, always saying his mind

1 Like

Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by Mysticwebb: 11:10am On May 01, 2020
It all points to that direction. This for long has been the bitter truth about this virus.
Trump doesn't sugar coat the truth. He might even have a package for China that will get to them when he wins his re-election. I believe he may have been trying to be diplomatic in his international dealings all these while despite how others see them. His second tenure might be deadly to all enemies of America.

2 Likes

Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by igwe699(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2020
Trump Has nailed it..
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by Millenniumlady(f): 11:12am On May 01, 2020
Trump wereeeeeeey

Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by oluwadabira111(m): 11:13am On May 01, 2020
He may be right and he may be wrong! undecided
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by Remaboy(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2020
[s]
Millenniumlady:
Trump wereeeeeeey
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by igwe699(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2020
trump has all Inteligence...ICU, FBI etc
oluwadabira111:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by igwe699(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2020
waiting for china to debunk
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by Lubumbashi: 11:22am On May 01, 2020
igwe699:
The 'intelligence' that told him drinking or injecting disinfectants can kill the corona virus grin

1 Like

Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by Nobody: 11:26am On May 01, 2020
Yet the decrepit leaders of Nigeria are still getting into bed with the Chinese, collecting loans from China and selling out what is left of Nigeria to China.
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by igwe699(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2020
China and Power
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by incogni2o: 11:30am On May 01, 2020
I Love Trump He doesnt wait for the bureaucratic lane.
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by igwe699(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2020
trump
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by Babalawoniger: 11:41am On May 01, 2020
I do not trust China at all.
They may even have the vaccine to the virus but decided not to release it because that will expose them.
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by igwe699(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2020
POTUS
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by Throwback: 11:45am On May 01, 2020
What Trump would not be so ecstatic to disclose is that the research at the Wuhan lab was being sponsored by the same USA.
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by Throwback: 11:47am On May 01, 2020
igwe699:

He is right and he knows, because USA is the one funding the research.

1 Like

Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by jlinkd78(m): 11:48am On May 01, 2020
Following
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2020
Throwback:
What Trump would not be so ecstatic to disclose is that the research at the Wuhan lab was being sponsored by the same USA.
Olodo, na Obama and fauci send them money last. Stop acting like an ignorance full
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by Aflix(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2020
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2020
Throwback:
Olodo, na Obama and fauci send them money last. Stop acting like an ignorant full
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by shugabasbn: 11:54am On May 01, 2020
Same way America created HIV n many ...
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 01, 2020
China is blaming US Army for Coronavirus, Trump says China developed it in a lab in wuhan.

China and Trump knows something the world doesn't know about this virus!

Check one of my threads to be in the know about the first paragraph. NL is dull in News dissemination. They see important info and ignore
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by baralatie(m): 12:30pm On May 01, 2020
oluwadabira111:
new discoveries as a result of autopsy of dead covid 19 bodies shows that the virus is not a natural occurring virus but a modified virus!
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by LibertyRep: 12:40pm On May 01, 2020
It's not impossible.

It could also have been cultured somewhere else but unleashed at WUHAN.

I've not been convinced that this virus is natural and not engineered.
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by Buharidgeneral: 1:47pm On May 01, 2020
"My instinct "President
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by Aaronsrod: 2:41pm On May 01, 2020
The time of this 'experts' 'intelligence' and oversabi people is over!

Trump has spoken!

The nuclear bomb he shall drop on Beijing will be the first blast of the TRUMPet heralding fulfillment of the prophecies foretold in the Book of Revelation.

It is well.
Re: Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump by Throwback: 3:01pm On May 01, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

Olodo, na Obama and fauci send them money last. Stop acting like an ignorance full

Olodo?

Was that really necessary?

I said USA, I did not mention any name of any President or political party.

Yet I am olodo?

Is Obama not an American who was USA president? Is that not USA or is it Germany?

Besides, the funding of $3.7m was made from 2014 to as recent as 2019, out of which the Trump administration still approved $700,000 in 2019.

So please calm down on your Trump zombie defense, and Obama is a satanist Muslim mindset.

USA is USA, regardless of who is POTUS.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Not Making Decisions / Vladimir Putin Arrested; Appears In Court(video) / N.korea Warns Turkey On Meddling In Syria Or Risk Nuke Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.