Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1334443 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) ... (2393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
GreenDot spending needed(start code 4143)

Gobank spending (4819, 5396, 5273)

Go2bank spending (4133)

Robinhood spending (5548)

Walmart money needed for spending(start code 5273)

Sofi, Upgrade, Current, Charles Schwab, Chime, Lili, Dave, NetSpend, Money Lion, Way2go and Aspiration funds all needed for spending.

Bring what you have

Fast use and fast pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
$15 Ethereum available for sale.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2021

==============================================================================================
Hello,

@ https://3rnestxchange.com

==============================================================================================

* WE ARE BUYING BELOW FUNDS DAILY *

* SKRILL (MasterCard/Visa/Forex)

* NETELLER (Mastercard/Visa/Forex)

* PAYONEER FUNDS (Sell to us, Bank Rate is bad now)

* PERFECT MONEY/ BTC/ USDT / FUNDS

* CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS (Gns and Fnf)

=====================================

AVAILABLE TODAY:

$600+ Fnf PayPal Available... check in...
================================================================================================

OTHER SERVICES:

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE/SELL/
(FIVERR, UPWORK,FREELANCER.COM)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL:
. (PAYONEER, PAYPAL, SKRILL.)

================================================================================================

KINDLY CONTACT US TODAY:
=========================================

Trade @ ease using our
WhatsApp Link below....
Click WhatsApp Link

Let's Be Your Plug
Your funds are SAFE trading with us.
Our Payment is Fast & Rate (super high)
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................
.............................................,........................,................................................................,...................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................,..................,.......................................................................................................................................................,........... ...... .................................................,...............................................................................................,........................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................,....,.......................,...............................................,........................................................................................................................................................,................................................................................................................,.........,...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Bring all PayPal...

Fnf o
Gns o
From balance o
From card o
From bank o
Even from toilet can come

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by JOHIJOHICONTO: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
mesmer:
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name

I have btc for sell

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Captainbabosa(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hello Nairaland. I personally asked for this guys contact thinking that he was legit. Without knowing that he was only a scammer and only wants to rip ppl dubiously. Sent him zelle funds of 3500 and he has refused to pay for it with the excuse that his vendor don’t want to link the mail to her account. Please update ur scam lists. Will share screenshots under were he gave me mail to use and later on denied that he never gave me any mail just to make away with the funds. He is very dubious and he is a scammer please thread carefully.
Cc funlord is his monicker

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kessnorman: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
Wallet for sale

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
Captainbabosa:
Hello Nairaland. I personally asked for this guys contact thinking that he was legit. Without knowing that he was only a scammer and only wants to rip ppl dubiously. Sent him zelle funds of 3500 and he has refused to pay for it with the excuse that his vendor don’t want to link the mail to her account. Please update ur scam lists. Will share screenshots under were he gave me mail to use and later on denied that he never gave me any mail just to make away with the funds. He is very dubious and he is a scammer please thread carefully.

We are waiting for you to post the real details.. and not these self serving and selected screenshots. In fact let me begin to do the posting myself
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
Captainbabosa:

Let me start from the beginning...1st July... after you came and said after your review of me and you discovered i was trusted and you wanted to be in business with me .....you received N1.260,750million after sending zelle to my friends account yes or no?

You were so happy..no scam then right? since I was paying your rate of 410. I even had to warn him about always using multiple bank accounts in "kuda, access and UBA" to be receiving payment from me ...but still he was feeding well so that time no tears.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
Captainbabosa:

7th July? You received payment of over half a million after supplying me zelle again! No scam then right....

Do your math's

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
Captainbabosa:

9th July....another half a million....He was so happy....he was dealing with no scam and was receiving his cash with ease..

Even though he had been warned to slow down on sending from different sources and also of using different accounts to receive payment from me but no whahala.....he was chilling

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
On the 15th of July Mr captainboss was now told to only send 5000 to the below zelle phone number...it came with no email attached at the time so no problem...he sent 1000 to it out of the 5000 he said he had....he also got paid to his 3rd different account for his first 1000 to the ACCOUNT he is crying about now that he has been caught in his web of lies....proof of his 400k payment below as well...

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
After he was paid for his 1000...he came and woke me up to start asking me for an email tag? From the screen shots you can see me telling him that but you had paid without email before...and she never gave me a mail ...but he insisted....in my sleep I sent them a message to deliver mail....she innocently sent her personal mail.....on top of that this young man. Sent additional 1000 and 2500 to the email... without even waiting for anyone to confirm....see below

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Buying
BTC
ETH
BNB
TRX
XRP
EOS
Any Crypto

Selling

Any Crypto

WeChat account also available
090 12 19 4740
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
They have started calling the admin to sell fund to him so he has pleaded with me to remove screenshots with his number.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
This is what happens when greedy people act as middle men but are too ignorant to know the risks involved in their line of business....

Even while trying to assist them to get her to register a email...they now went threatening her....how stupid can people be. Anyway luckily her brother is also a major nairaland trader so all my points can be verified by him as well....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Captainbabosa:

Look at the 2 funds he is disputing that he sent to a work mail.....

He doesn't own an account but in the spiritual world he always knows when fund has dropped...he went and lied to his supplier that we had received fund.. refused to tell them the error in us using a mail. .. tried his best to keep them from reaching me... foolishly he was even sending death threats....and crying that he will come to nairaland....not realising that he would only end up embarrassing himself.... Luckily his admin and the person he acts as middle men for are All in direct contact with me now since no one believes him so I think the pain of being caught is why he is now here looking for how to save face.

anyway you will soon hear from me both as regards all those messages and via your banks.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chizux5(m): 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
Captainbabosa:
the way dey use to drop scam accusation is ridiculous. You will call someone a scam activist after trial not before trial or proper consideration.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ppaulfx: 12:06am On Jul 20, 2021
Apart from trading, am making profits from crypto arbitrade trading. you can check it out here https://maticbot.com/ppaulfx
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mintyx(m): 1:28am On Jul 20, 2021
3RNEST:

Hello,

@ https://3rnestxchange.com

* WE ARE BUYING BELOW FUNDS DAILY *

* SKRILL (MasterCard/Visa/Forex)

* NETELLER (Mastercard/Visa/Forex)

* PAYONEER FUNDS (Sell to us, Bank Rate is bad now)

* PERFECT MONEY/ BTC/ USDT / FUNDS

* CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS (Gns and Fnf)

=====================================

AVAILABLE TODAY:

$600+ Fnf PayPal Available... check in...

OTHER SERVICES:

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE/SELL/
(FIVERR, UPWORK,FREELANCER.COM)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL:
. (PAYONEER, PAYPAL, SKRILL.)

KINDLY CONTACT US TODAY:
=========================================

Trade @ ease using our
WhatsApp Link below....
Click WhatsApp Link

Let's Be Your Plug
Your funds are SAFE trading with us.
Our Payment is Fast & Rate (super high)
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................
.............................................,........................,................................................................,...................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................,..................,.......................................................................................................................................................,........... ...... .................................................,...............................................................................................,........................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................,....,.......................,...............................................,........................................................................................................................................................,................................................................................................................,.........,...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DOD1: 1:56am On Jul 20, 2021
Ammc:
PLEASE DON'T ALLOW ANYONE TO SCAM YOU.

WE CAN ONLY KNOW A SCAMMER, ONCE A VICTIM HAS EMERGED. DON'T BE THAT VICTIM.

The following procedure might be of help
1. Always ask the trader to quote you on this thread.
2. Go through the trader's profile. Kindly, ensure you don't trade with new accounts or accounts that don't have good trade history, without using an escrow.
3. Never be in haste to trade. Always wait for an available escrow.
4. Kindly know that escrows are old traders, who have traded here for a long time and have a good trade history.
5. Always stay safe.

at what rate do you sell bitcoin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:59am On Jul 20, 2021

≠================================
$600 Fnf PayPal Available
Use my WhatsApp Link below.

=====================≠=============
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Captainbabosa(m): 2:18am On Jul 20, 2021
funlord:
Meanwhile.....even when he knows we have not received his fund him and his crew keep claiming funds have dropped not knowing it was sent to a mail not attached....I am not the account owner.. meanwhile account owner never knew she was sending mail for zelle she thought it was a personal mail delivery..... meanwhile he was busy shouting thief scam and all that while hiding the fact from the person that he is a middle man for that he had not gotten confirmation for the fund.. but he went and lied to them that we had received fund....his greed was causing him not to want them to talk to me until this morning when they now realized all that had happened....look at his group admins verdict below.

When did we start doing mail delivery as business eeh?? Stop showcasing cowardice here and pay for the funds u were sent. I asked for a mail tag to send zelle because the number tag was not working which I sent u the screenshot of. After sending u now claim that u weren’t aware of the mail and didn’t expecting me to send funds to it that it was mail delivery. Mail delivery ko. What I’m i mailing to u. Ok oya since it’s in ur mail. Link it and pay up. Baba block me. Why are u blocking me. U want to make away with the money but it’s not gonna work. Please everybody be warned

Cc funlord is his monicker.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Captainbabosa(m): 2:21am On Jul 20, 2021
chizux5:
the way dey use to drop scam accusation is ridiculous. You will call someone a scam activist after trial not before trial or proper consideration.

Tell that to him. He easily call someone a scammer whereas he is withholding somebodies money.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Captainbabosa(m): 2:26am On Jul 20, 2021
funlord:

Look at the 2 funds he is disputing that he sent to a work mail.....

He doesn't own an account but in the spiritual world he always knows when fund has dropped...he went and lied to his supplier that we had received fund.. refused to tell them the error in us using a mail. .. tried his best to keep them from reaching me... foolishly he was even sending death threats....and crying that he will come to nairaland....not realising that he would only end up embarrassing himself.... Luckily his admin and the person he acts as middle men for are All in direct contact with me now since no one believes him so I think the pain of being caught is why he is now here looking for how to save face.

anyway you will soon hear from me both as regards all those messages and via your banks.

Lolz. U so funny u just want to save urself the shame and embarrassment here. That’s why u came out to defend urself whereas u still with the funds. Where is the 3500$. Pay for it or kindly refund it. That’s the only way the issue at hand will be resolved. U even said u will pay a ridiculous rate smh. Please return the 3500$. Dats a whole lot of money. Thank u. When u do so. I leave u alone I don’t have any business and won’t ever have any business with u again
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Captainbabosa(m): 2:29am On Jul 20, 2021
funlord:
This is what happens when greedy people act as middle men but are too ignorant to know the risks involved in their line of business....

Even while trying to assist them to get her to register a email...they now went threatening her....how stupid can people be. Anyway luckily her brother is also a major nairaland trader so all my points can be verified by him as well....

Lolz u were the one that told me to confront her and ask for refund and I can drop our chat here. And by the way I never threatened her. I calmly and solemly pleaded with her to please consider the happenings and help us out. But she denied knowing who u r out rightly
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Captainbabosa(m): 2:34am On Jul 20, 2021
funlord:
Abeg zelle experts should come and tell me the scam part...

1: recall fund no..

2: contact bank no

3: even the zelle statement is clearly showing that until she adds her mail she can't receive funds...

4: why are they afraid of simple notifying the bank that sender has number attached... reverse the fund and send again?

5: am I supposed to force an elderly lady to add email to her account because of these kids?

6: your cash is waiting to be recalled....she can't receive it ...she dropped her mail in ignorance of what it was being used for.. look at his admin statement

U had the guts to send me a non functional mail so I can send funds to and now u r here ranting shit. When u told me there was no mail I simply told u oya don’t worry forget it. Later on u sent a mail and said this is the mail that was attached. And I said ok. And I went on to send funds to it in good faith since the number tag has refused to work. Bro. Kindly refund this money and let this matter end that’s the only thing I know of now. And I assure u that until I’m free from the senders u won’t also know peace in this platform. Kindly do the needful. Blocking my number isn’t going to stop anything. U better unblock my number and let’s settle this

(1) (2) (3) ... (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) ... (2393) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.