Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1334733 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (2393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:30am On Jun 05, 2020
Davisk11:
Good morning guys....if I don't pour out my mind on this matter I don't think I can forgive this guy doyen exchange with what he did to me last night...I don't think I can settle with him privately i would have done that but is a person with short words that do bring annoyance sometimes if you have not deal with him before with his so called THANKS end word. Someone DM me for BTC last night the guy wanted to buy $60 actually in which I gave the guy my rate..even before we started conversation I asked the guy have you checked my review before coming to me cos I hate long talk immediately the guy reminded me I contacted him on BTC deal few days back with screenshot I said ooh ok....yet I still asked the guy to do his findings before we proceed ...next thing guy asked do I know dozen exchange' I said not dozen exchange but doyen exchange with good recommendation I gave about this guy without the guy asking...cos he had once asked me if I sell Skrill I said No that was the first day I contacted him for BTC deal ... instantly I gave the guy doyen exchange contact to reach him that he sells. Not to prolong matter the guy reach out to doyen asking maybe he knows 'MatrixExchange' doyen exchange replied the guy with NO.. I DONT KNOW HIM OR HER ended it with is fucking THANKS. This is particularly guy on my contact that we've pull deals together several times even escrow for me once ..my dp display my trade name even here....even if you don't know MatrixExchange as you claimed you don't know me by that name...what of requesting for Moniker on nairaland or number to verify....I cannot count how many people have vouch for here even gave people out their numbers to reach out to them for deals....even out of the escrows we have here people do contact me to ask about them how legit they r n I I'd give my best recommendation with clause to verify their contacts or even gave them myself to be sure him/her is dealing with right person. But known someone n you denied not knowing him is bad thing for you @Doyen Exchange....I swear I don't think I can ever forgive you on that. Cos I noticed from screenshot the guy sent me he asked maybe you have BTC as well in which you said yes $12. Maybe you r trying to sell your BTC reason you denied knowing me cos I don't just get your actions last night. Well if that should be the case Sha...maybe I should start deny knowing reputable dealers here as well which is not possible self cos I trust my conscience won't allow it.

Guy, from your write up, your trade partner asked if doyen knew matrixexchanger rather than davisk...

How sure are you that doyen remembers you as owner of matrixexchanger...

Even with the fact that i run escrow for so many people from here and with my popularity here, a lot of people still wont know it me ure asking about if you just ask them if they know thefxchanger.

You can't blame doyen at all

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 7:30am On Jun 05, 2020
$10,000 Bitcoin needed urgently.

Contact.........

☎️ WhatsApp
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 7:31am On Jun 05, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING.........

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Skrill
~Payoneer

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Come and enjoy our excellent service.

Contact.........

☎️ WhatsApp
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ariyosniche(m): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

We are always buying ~CashApp
all volume is welcome at a competitive rate 24/7 TAGS

Bring All your BITCOIN (Blockchain, Paxful, CoinBase, BitMEX, Luno etc) from $50 to $100,000+, We Buy Daily!
Escrow is Welcome
**************************************************************************************
**************************************************************************************.
Bring all GIFT CARDS, Any Denomination From Almost Any Country for FAST Exchange

Walmart Visa 4852 (Black color)
Vanilla Visa & Amex Bluebird
Amex Serve
Razor Gold
Target visa & Vanilla go
4034 Visa Gift Card
4358 Visa Gift Card
Walmart Money card & Greendot Visa
4718 Visa Gift Card & Myvanilla
4912 Visa Gift Card
5164 & 5432 Vanilla Gift Card
STEAM Gift Card
Ebay Gift Cards
iTunes Gift Cards
Amazon Gift Cards
Play Station Gift Cards
Xbox Gift Cards
NORDSTROM Gift Cards
OffGamers and others

Freelance sites PayPal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly..
Contact......
☎️ WhatsApp for quick transaction
https:///2348036447670
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Guy, from your write up, your trade partner asked if doyen knew matrixexchanger rather than davisk...

I can't blame him ..yet I can still blame him cos if you don't know someone ....give your best to ask for Moniker or number to be sure of the person the inquirer is asking about. Sometimes people do ask me about some people here ...yet I I'd still create enough time to ask for number n moniker to verify identity if the person is not correct with names.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:39am On Jun 05, 2020
*************************************************** Good Day Bosses!
Bring All your BITCOIN (Blockchain, Paxful, CoinBase, BitMEX, Luno etc) from $5 to $100,000+, We Buy Daily!

===========≠=======≠====≠=============
:::::::::: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS!::::::
====≠============≠====================
:::::::::::::[[[ WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! ]]]::::::::::::::

========================================
=> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey[/i]!
=> VIA PAYONEER: - Fiverr, Upwork etc come!
=> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

** Our RATE is SUPER-HIGH!
** Trade With Us and Get Paid INSTANTA!
** Trade Wisely & Safely!

=> Instant Payment : Our TradeMark!
WhatsApp or Contact Us (24 Hours):
https:///2349063162138

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by articlewriter: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals..

I will buy funds from $50 and above - rates are good. Contact details on signature.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 7:44am On Jun 05, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Even with the fact that i run escrow for so many people from here and with my popularity here, a lot of people still wont know it me ure asking about if you just ask them if they know thefxchanger.

He remembers him, that's how most of these guys behaves, have been a victim of such. When people you have been trading with for years will deny you, this guy with this write has a good heart, unlike so many other Merchants here, that are full of greed. They wish all trade goes through them. Life no be so. If someone is reputable and you know the person is, why denying such person/persons.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:51am On Jun 05, 2020
Davisk11:

I can't blame him ..yet I can still blame him cos if you don't know someone ....give your best to ask for Moniker or number to be sure of the person the inquirer is asking about. Sometimes people do ask me about some people here ...yet I I'd still create enough time to ask for number n moniker to verify identity if the person is not correct with names.

Youre funny... Is it the job of the person being asked to press further from the person asking questions or its the person asking questions that shld ask further?

The fact that you even brought it up here is laughable cos you stated it like someone offended you... Your name here is davisky and i guess thats what he knew you as...

Why didn't you tell your trade partner to go ask him again abt your moniker and not your business name?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:51am On Jun 05, 2020
Davisk11:
Good morning guys....if I don't pour out my mind on this matter I don't think I can forgive this guy doyen exchange with what he did to me last night...I don't think I can settle with him privately i would have done that but is a person with short words that do bring annoyance sometimes if you have not deal with him before with his so called THANKS end word. Someone DM me for BTC last night the guy wanted to buy $60 actually in which I gave the guy my rate..even before we started conversation I asked the guy have you checked my review before coming to me cos I hate long talk immediately the guy reminded me I contacted him on BTC deal few days back with screenshot I said ooh ok....yet I still asked the guy to do his findings before we proceed ...next thing guy asked do I know dozen exchange' I said not dozen exchange but doyen exchange with good recommendation I gave about this guy without the guy asking...cos he had once asked me if I sell Skrill I said No that was the first day I contacted him for BTC deal ... instantly I gave the guy doyen exchange contact to reach him that he sells. Not to prolong matter the guy reach out to doyen asking maybe he knows 'MatrixExchange' doyen exchange replied the guy with NO.. I DONT KNOW HIM OR HER ended it with is fucking THANKS. This is particularly guy on my contact that we've pull deals together several times even escrow for me once ..my dp display my trade name even here....even if you don't know MatrixExchange as you claimed you don't know me by that name...what of requesting for Moniker on nairaland or number to verify....I cannot count how many people have vouch for here even gave people out their numbers to reach out to them for deals....even out of the escrows we have here people do contact me to ask about them how legit they r n I I'd give my best recommendation with clause to verify their contacts or even gave them myself to be sure him/her is dealing with right person. But known someone n you denied not knowing him is bad thing for you @Doyen Exchange....I swear I don't think I can ever forgive you on that. Cos I noticed from screenshot the guy sent me he asked maybe you have BTC as well in which you said yes $12. Maybe you r trying to sell your BTC reason you denied knowing me cos I don't just get your actions last night. Well if that should be the case Sha...maybe I should start deny knowing reputable dealers here as well which is not possible self cos I trust my conscience won't allow it.

Good morning Davisk, I will like you to temper justice with mercy. I also have done a couple of deals with you and i have known the trade name "Davisk" for quite sometime but honestly speaking i just knew matrix exchange like couple of weeks ago. If someone asked me for review on Davisk, i would give a 200+ rating but matrix exchange? I might have issue relating with it to you. same with halal hustler and fxexchanger and these are people whom I've know their moniker as way back as 2015. Doyen may' not have gone an extramile to find out who it was, he might not even need to necause he has no business with it, tho im pretty sure if your customer asked about davisk it would have been another story but hopefully you guys settle this amicably. Onward we move. God bless our hussle, God bless us all

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2020
archymacho:

He remembers him, that's how most of these guys behaves, have been a victim of such. When people you have been trading with for years will deny you, this guy with this write has a good heart, unlike so many other Merchants here, that are full of greed. They wish all trade goes through them. Life no be so. If someone is reputable and you know the person is, why denying such person/persons.

Listen to yourself.

I don't even know davisky's business name is matrixexhange... So if someone asks me about matrixexchange, what do you expect me to say?

Even tho i know the name davisky on here, i will tell the asker that ive never heard or matrixexchange and thats it... So daviaky will now come here to blame mw for that? Lol

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Youre funny... Is it the job of the person being asked to press further from the person asking questions or its the person asking questions that shld ask further?

The fact that you even brought it up here is laughable cos you stated it like someone offended you... Your name here is davisky and i guess thats what he knew you as...

Why didn't you tell your trade partner to go ask him again abt your moniker and not your business name?
No wahala We move on.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Listen to yourself.

I don't even know davisky's business name is matrixexhange... So if someone asks me about matrixexchange, what do you expect me to say?

Even tho i know the name davisky on here, i will tell the asker that ive never heard or matrixexchange and thats it... So daviaky will now come here to blame mw for that? Lol

I actually get the point archymacho is trying to prove, he may have been a victim of "no vouching". Same thing happened to me around 2016here. Someone wanted to buy skrill from and asked how legit i was from another skrill seller. The guy said he doesn't know me. This was someone we trade steady, like steady steady. Ontop wetin? Say he wan sell skrill to the guy? I just laughed.

But this case is different because this is a case of 2 names, so Davisk, abeg take am easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Thank you Hazzan. Honestly speaking, I don't know Davisk11 by any other name! I told the client enquiring the same thing. I still stand by my word. As a principle, we don't vouch or escrow for anybody. I let my acquaintances and friends know this. Even at this, I still escrow for friends like Davisk11 etc without charging them anything. Davisk11, you are a good friend. Let us remain like good friends. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 8:08am On Jun 05, 2020
DoyenExchange:
Thank you Hazzan. Honestly speaking, I don't know Davisk11 by any other name! I told the client enquiring the same thing. I still stand by my word. As a principle, we don't vouch or escrow for anybody. I let my acquaintances and friends know this. Even at this, I still escrow for friends like Davisk11 etc without charging them anything. Davisk11, you are a good friend. Let us remain like good friends. Thanks.
No wahala chief...we move on
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 8:22am On Jun 05, 2020
Okay... After all said and done here
PEACE!!!

Remember this:
osacoin:
Howdy boss,

Keep them Coming...

CashApp
Movo
Venmo
BTC
PayPal
Payoneer

Always needed...

Which you have?

Rate is Highest shocked
https:///2349031837985
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2020
Cjsmack:
adv cash USD Needed at Juicy Rate..

To learn how to setup and fund your adv cash account via your debit card to sell for profit, please kindly contact us. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by clems88(m): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2020
Buying BTC any quantity @ sweet rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by clems88(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2020
$700 payoneer available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OnePunchMan: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2020
Amazon Germany gift card always needed...

Rate is yummy...

Fast and aggressive payment...

cool cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nzefund(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2020
Nice doing business with you.
osacoin:
Okay... After all said and done here
PEACE!!!

Remember this:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 9:28am On Jun 05, 2020
EXCHANGE TODAY

WE BUY :

Skrill - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Neteller And Perfectmoney

WE WITHDRAW FOR FREELANCERS

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance - Ceo-clerk -Guru and iWriter instant withdrawal and the quick payment guarantee.

WE SELL :

Neteller - Paypal - Skrill And Perfectmoney

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES
CALL/WHATSAPP :+2348088759163
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CokeBar(f): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2020
clems88:
$700 payoneer available
Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by clems88(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2020
CokeBar:

Come
come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SwitchTel(m): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2020
We are available to help you pay your Chinese supplier in RMB for both Bits and Bulk.

$USD Available in H.K.

Stay Safe!

https:///2347089148349

[url]novoinnopay.com[/url]

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 9:41am On Jun 05, 2020
Nzefund:
Nice doing business with you.
Always Welcome
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2020
osacoin:
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░░█
█░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░░█
█░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

✲PayPal Funds Needed...
✲Bitcoin BTC Needed...
✲Google Pay Needed...*
✲Venmo Needed...*
✲CashApp Needed...*
✲Gift Cards Needed...*
✲Movo Cash Needed...*
✲Payoneer Funds Needed...
✲Exchange PayPal for Payoneer
✲Fiverr/ Other PayPal Withdrawals
[Email accepted]
ALL PERSONAL ACCOUNTS

Come WhatsApp for Swift Deal and Lightning Fast Payment
Rates are on Fire�

Bring all
Come one, Come all

https:///2349031837985

☜ ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)
Trade Safely
Stay Healthy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2020
75$ btc needed to BC .

https:///2347039421858
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by olaleye1355(m): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2020
eBay check out available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolzeal(m): 10:02am On Jun 05, 2020
If you need 100USD BTC.
Send me a PM ;
https://whatsapp.me/2348071113936

Wallet : Paxful

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (2393) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.