Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1359133 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (2406) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2020

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

=======================================

⭕ BUYING PAYONEER FUND DAILY

=======================================

====OTHER SERVICES OFFER =====================

⭕ WE APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT
(INSTANT APPROVAL)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL
(PAYONEER/PAYPAL)

==========================================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant

& Rate is super high..
========================================
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................l...........................................................................................................,.........................................................................,.................................................................................................................……....................................................................,..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 11:00am On Jun 10, 2020
And that is exactly what i wrote in my post and I said Osacoin will be there.
And well you are a known scammer on Nairaland so don't bother with any explanation
If you continue this shit, I will always quote any post you share on Nairaland and add scam to it.

Continue with your madness

ejomahgrace44:

You are very very very stupid. U forgot the add the part where i said we should use zdoh instead of your own escrow. U were rushing me because you had intentions of tarnishing someone's image for no reason. Imagine telling u wen I'm settled, will get back to u and still just becos u are so in a hurry to cause havoc u couldn't wait or get elsewhere as though I'm the only one with funds or i was the one that came to u trying to deal with u by all means. Childish attitude should depart from u. Don't bother YOUSELF. I have people dealing with me and your stupid rants won't change anything.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 11:03am On Jun 10, 2020
ejomahgrace44 is a thief and fraud. this is his number 08021858759

Please don't lose guard o.
By the time I am done with ejomahgrace44 on this NAiraland, he will know that a good name is better than scamming.
sammirano:

True. Guys be wary of this person. He doesn't seem legit, He claims to sell fiveer reviews but refuse to sell using the norms of payment after order, instead he insist of receiving payment before anything. That's a red flag in my opinion. You all should use atleast 2 escrow with him. My 2 cents
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ariyosniche(m): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2020
Trade your Bitcoin and other e-Currencies with peace of mind. Call or WhatsApp http:///2348036447670 >>http://www.fxchangeng.com

We are always buying ~CashApp
all volume is welcome at a competitive rate 24/7 TAGS

BULK BITCOIN (Blockchain, Paxful, CoinBase, BitMEX, Luno etc) from $50 to $100,000+, We Buy Daily!
Escrow is Welcome
**************************************************************************************
**************************************************************************************.
Bring all GIFT CARDS, Any Denomination From Almost Any Country for FAST Exchange
Freelance sites PayPal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly..
Contact......
☎️ https:///2348036447670 || http://www.fxchangeng.com

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by palinco: 11:18am On Jun 10, 2020
$122 BTC available. Good market rate. Except, my major regular buyer, others be ready to pay first or come with most trusted and popular escrow. Send text or email me. This is a honest deal. Scammer please dont even try come near , else your regret all your life time.
text- 081 0 80 5 33 58

email- palinco2003 (at) yahoo (dot) comeeeeeeeeee quickly waiting.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING........

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Skrill
~Payoneer

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Come and enjoy our excellent service.

Contact.......

☎️ WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DESTROTECH(m): 11:20am On Jun 10, 2020
Good morning....

Sell your bitcoin we buy bulk and unit....

All countries giftcards

PayPal and cashapp any amount

Bulk RMB

Alipay account and Chinese account available

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oloyede1(m): 11:24am On Jun 10, 2020
I have Payoneer for sale.

My WhatsApp is on my profile.

Need serious buyers only.

Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bura4all(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2020
$100 or $150 paypal needed. Please contact me via my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2020
oloyede1:
I have Payoneer for sale.

My WhatsApp is on my profile.

Need serious buyers only.

Thank you.

You don't have any WhatsApp link, click on my own WhatsApp link
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2020
PayPal still needed, WhatsApp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by real777(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2020
real777:
$800 - $900 local skrill funds needed

Still needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oloyede1(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2020
Jidonskii:

You don't have any WhatsApp link, click on my own WhatsApp link

I sent you a message.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lilkech(m): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
lilkech:
I have spoken with some people who were involved with this case from the onset and they have implored on me to contact PayPal first before claiming any foul play. I will therefore rescind my earlier post calling dipsonkky out and try harder to reach PayPal customer care to get to the root of this issue MYSELF.

After I have news I will revert, if truly the fault lies with PayPal I will also clear the air here.

I am sorry for calling out dipsonkky early without first confirming from PayPal themselves.

Please everyone take note. I and dipsonkky were confused and that was why I called him out earlier, HE IS NOT A FRAUDULENT INDIVIDUAL as he has always been communicating with me since the unfortunate incident happened last month. Thank you.

Slimanyd
Osacoin
Dipsonkky

Hello Nairaland Family. I have finally and fully received the funds that went missing after dipsonkyy initiated a refund to me.

The issue was directly from the PayPal servers and not him. Due to the corona virus pandemic PayPal wasted time in resolving the issue hence the reason for the prior confusion between I and dipsonkyy.

I formally apologize to dipsonkyy and wish him success in his business. Thanks to everyone who chipped in on the issue on watsapp too.

Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
$25 btc is needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
See your name on the scam list. Abi no be you be this?
https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=ejomahgrace44&search=Search

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/2

You are a serial thief and people will physically catch you one day and beat stealing out of your soul.

ejomahgrace44:

You are very very very stupid. U forgot the add the part where i said we should use zdoh instead of your own escrow. U were rushing me because you had intentions of tarnishing someone's image for no reason. Imagine telling u wen I'm settled, will get back to u and still just becos u are so in a hurry to cause havoc u couldn't wait or get elsewhere as though I'm the only one with funds or i was the one that came to u trying to deal with u by all means. Childish attitude should depart from u. Don't bother YOUSELF. I have people dealing with me and your stupid rants won't change anything.

1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
ejomahgrace44 I get your time today.

Please mods mynd44 and Dominique ban this useless fellow.
this is his number 08021858759

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
$480 needed urgently
Instant payment and ESCROW MUST BE USED

I pay good rates
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by palinco: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Still $100 BTC remaining
palinco:
$122 BTC available. Good market rate. Except, my major regular buyer, others be ready to pay first or come with most trusted and popular escrow. Send text or email me. This is a honest deal. Scammer please dont even try come near , else your regret all your life time.
text- 081 0 80 5 33 58

email- palinco2003 (at) yahoo (dot) comeeeeeeeeee quickly waiting.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
palinco:
Still $100 BTC remaining
come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
lilkech:

Hello Nairaland Family. I have finally and fully received the funds that went missing after dipsonkyy initiated a refund to me.

The issue was directly from the PayPal servers and not him. Due to the corona virus pandemic PayPal wasted time in resolving the issue hence the reason for the prior confusion between I and dipsonkyy.

I formally apologize to dipsonkyy and wish him success in his business. Thanks to everyone who chipped in on the issue on watsapp too.

Thank you all.

Goodnews

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lilkech(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dipsonkky:
just look at ursef with everything u just said here, has there been a time u approach me on dis issue and I ignored u or I didn't give u update? I went as far as getting u the login details of this acct just for u to see the refund, u said u don't want, I've done everything available to me here even wen I asked u to raise a dispute concerning d fund, the case was in ur favour and yet u claim u didn't get a refund, so where is the money, the PayPal acct in question is still on positive value and not negetive. But all u can say here is dat people shud be careful of trading with me. I even chatted u tonight over this not knowing u already put something up here against me. All is well sha

Sir, please accept my apology. I have seen the refund. Thanks

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
lordfalcao:
Actively trading 24/7.....

Bulk bitcoins
Bulk gift cards
Bulk Payoneer e.t.c

All needed, come to WhatsApp with what you have.

Amazon/Ebay checkouts available too

eBay gift cards always available

RMB Available (payments to alipay and Chinese banks)
Call or text with the number on profile.
available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
mesmer:
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by palinco: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
sent a text or email and please come with a very trusted and popular escrow or be ready to be first. Thanks.
Davisk11:
come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chukwumexes: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
OCTAVE EXCHANGE �

BRING ALL YOUR GIFT CARDS AND CRYPTOCURRENCIES FOR INSTANT CASH!!

↔️BITCOIN (All wallets, HIGH RATE)

↔️ETHEREUM

↔️GIFT CARD (Amazon, Google play etc)

↔️PerfectMoney

↔️PAYONEER

↔️Skrill & Neteller

↔️CashApp funds (sweet rate)

& other E-currencies and gift cards.

We are

✅Fast

✅Reliable

✅Always available

✅ Tested and trusted

Have an awesome experience trading with us.
WISH YOU THE VERY BEST..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Good afternoon

We are still buying:

Bitcoin (All wallets) √

Skrill √

Neteller√

Gift Cards √ (Steam, Google Play, iTunes, Sephora, Offgamer, Nike, Amazon, Walmart, Apple store, etc)

Payoneer √

Perfect Money✓

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by valenjohnex(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rmb available

Damzytech:
Bulk rmb needed with good rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by paylessnigeria: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
You can still get the best deals this week by shopping on eBay with the cheapest checkout rate you can find of 350/$, only with Payless Nigeria.

Our shipping rates are $5/lbs!!

Payless Nigeria..
Pay Less For More.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
nubiangod9:
There are lots of scammers in this currency thread, got scammed of my funds yesterday, shine ur eyes well, no joy whatsoever, and they come in different shades and sizes!!

Shine ur eyes!

Sorry about that. Pls post the details of the person that scammed you with screenshots of your interaction and transaction.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
tshege:
ejomahgrace44 is a thief and fraud. this is his number 08021858759

Please don't lose guard o.
By the time I am done with ejomahgrace44 on this NAiraland, he will know that a good name is better than scamming.

Don't go accusing anybody of fraud unless you provide enough evidence to verify your claim. Kindly provide screenshot of your chats so we can understand exactly what went down between you

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (2406) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.