Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1334337 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) ... (2393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
mesmer:
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Skrill Funds Needed

Neteller needed

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
GreenDot to mail and spending needed(start code 4143)

Albert Fund 5556/5557 needed for spending

Gobank to mail and spending (4819, 5396, 5273)

Go2bank spending (4133)

Robinhood spending (5548)

Walmart money needed to mail and for spending(start code 5273)

Sofi, Upgrade, Current, Charles Schwab, Chime, Lili, Dave, NetSpend, Money Lion, Way2go and Aspiration funds all needed for spending.

Bring what you have

Fast use and fast pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alagbada2247(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
⭕️Buying bulk and bits payoneer funds

⭕️Buying bulk and bits payoneer funds

⭕️Buying bulk and bits payoneer fund

⭕️Access dorm funds needed

Note: Clean funds only

Rate is Dope

Fast payment
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zyphr(m): 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Currently buying all type of Skrill and Netteller funds at 525/$ ===============================
Currently buying all type of Skrill and Netteller funds at 525/$
================================
Currently buying all type of Skrill and Netteller funds at 525/$ Link in my bio
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FlexyGy(m): 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bring your Payoneer, Skrill, Paypal, perfectmoney, neteller cashapp, zelle, green dot, Citi, Albert, meril edge, betterment, Santander, moneylion, wellsfargo funds

We buy. Come with what you have. Sweet rate awaits you.

Bulk Google voice, otp numbers available

These accounts

TD Bank* Avalible
Capitalone* Available
BOA* Available
Wellsfargo* Available
Albert* Available
Moneylion* Available
Bluebird* Available
The physical cards available too

Fiverr, Payoneer account available too

Check signature for my wassap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bulk bitcoins, usdt, eth, bnb
Bulk gift cards
Bulk Payoneer
Bulk RMB e.t.c

All needed, come to WhatsApp with what you have.

eBay gift cards always available

RMB Available (payments to alipay and Chinese banks) needed

Call or text with the number on profile.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BLAQBOYFLY(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ebay Account Needed
Account must be your own
Only Buying Accounts Aged 2018 & below
I would Pay A Good price for it
Contact Sig If Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Logins: 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Tell your client to register and verify coinbase account ,send logins to for 700$ every week cashout ..... Very sure update , dont dull on this
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nosazee14(m): 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
queendoreez:

Ok, Nosazee14, how far? Why you no send the complete naira equivalent?.

Even if PayPal won't let you refund all the funds because of charges like Engrksa noted, please be duly informed that the amount you confirmed to have received excluding PayPal fees is $397.. ( please find attached). But then you returned only $388, which I don't understand why.

I'll go straight to the point, I received two gns funds from alpha and one other account as outline by Raizo007. Immediately they came in I alerted my processor to comfirm the payment, one came in as php and the other as usd since my PayPal account is a phillipines account, immediately my processor sent screenshot of the 397 and and other amount, the 397 was not on hold while the other amount was. I sent Raizo007 the screenshot of both, in an effort to be sure payment was clean and making him assure me the funds will not be charged back, while we were talking of this my processor had fallen asleep already and was offline because it was already midnight over there, so I promised him he was going to be paid by 8am the next day even before he wakes up, that I needed to be sure both funds are available and account in good condition so I pay him, at exactly 2am in the morning my processor came online called me and noticed the PayPal account was limited because of these said received funds, without hesitation I told the processor to return both of the payment, he did the larger amount that was returned immediately and try refunding the 397 but was not going through so told her to try refunding in bit so we see, which she did first 368usd and then 20usd which all went successfully,noticed PayPal didn't allow full refund because the processor converted the 397usd to php(phillipines pesos) which I think incurred conversion charges. immediately I told Raizo007 and explained everything to him even sent him the screenshot of the balance on the account and the first five transaction on that particular account to be transparent as possible to him, that this was what happened, whether he thought I was lying or not saying the truth I don't know for him. Been on nairaland since 2019, and many here have traded with me with no issues. If I was fraudulent he won't even get any of those funds, but yet he came out here to say all this ill stuff about me. The only thing I go tell am be say make he write today's date down sha that's all.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nosazee14(m): 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nosazee14:

I'll go straight to the point, I received two gns funds from alpha and one other account as outline by Raizo007. Immediately they came in I alerted my processor to comfirm the payment, one came in as php and the other as usd since my PayPal account is a phillipines account, immediately my processor sent screenshot of the 397 and and other amount, the 397 was not on hold while the other amount was. I sent Raizo007 the screenshot of both, in an effort to be sure payment was clean and making him assure me the funds will not be charged back, while we were talking of this my processor had fallen asleep already and was offline because it was already midnight over there, so I promised him he was going to be paid by 8am the next day even before he wakes up, that I needed to be sure both funds are available and account in good condition so I pay him, at exactly 2am in the morning my processor came online called me and noticed the PayPal account was limited because of these said received funds, without hesitation I told the processor to return both of the payment, he did the larger amount that was returned immediately and try refunding the 397 but was not going through so told her to try refunding in bit so we see, which she did first 368usd and then 20usd which all went successfully,noticed PayPal didn't allow full refund because the processor converted the 397usd to php(phillipines pesos) which I think incurred conversion charges. immediately I told Raizo007 and explained everything to him even sent him the screenshot of the balance on the account and the first five transaction on that particular account to be transparent as possible to him, that this was what happened, whether he thought I was lying or not saying the truth I don't know for him. Been on nairaland since 2019, and many here have traded with me with no issues. If I was fraudulent he won't even get any of those funds, but yet he came out here to say all this ill stuff about me. The only thing I go tell am be say make he write today's date down sha that's all.

Also because he was still insisting I have used up and money and probably sent it elsewhere and I must pay for the money I didn't eat or used, I had to send 5k just to compensate the sender at least show that it wasn't my fault if that account was limited we would not be talking about this in the first place
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TwocardsAQiang: 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Buying all kind of gift cards with sweet rate
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
I can pay ₦ & ₵ and other payment methods.
Free consultation What s app +852 9753 2661 smiley
Notice!
Contests are held every month, and the suppliers with the largest trades receive additional rewards.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TwocardsAQiang: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Buying all kind of gift cards with sweet rate
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
I can pay ₦ & ₵ and other payment methods.
Free consultation What s app +852 9753 2661
Notice!
Contests are held every month, and the suppliers with the largest trades receive additional rewards.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by desmag1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
I buy bulk payoneer and paypal funds at good rate.
I buy bull BTC, USDT, BNB at good rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by desmag1(m): 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
*BUYING AT HIGH RATE*

*MONEYLION*
*ALBERT*
*GO2BANK*
*LILI*
*INDI*
*SOFI*
*WAY2GO*
*VISA*
*AMEX*
*GREENDOT*
*GOBANK*
*WALMART*
*CURRENT*
*DAVE*
*KARMA*
*QUICKBOOKS*
*NETSPEND*
*ONE*
*YOTTA*
*SABLE*
*PAYPAL*
*Payoneer*
*ZELLE*

*BANK PICKUP CAN ALSO COME IN*
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by finest0007(m): 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
$120 Africard funds available at 540

Coke.bar/Wese as escrow or you pay first
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by manucho: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Are you looking for where to sell your gift cards and crypto without getting ripped off? Perfect money nko? look no further at all because we are here for you 24/7 by selling your gift cards, perfect money and cryptocurrency to us and we deliver with fast payment delivery. that is after confirmation oh.
Call, text or WhatsApp +2348039320890 and +2348152709933
Note : Rate is not constant cause it changes alot. Thanks for your understanding and patronise...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by GreaterFuture(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
I have sure offshore to Offshore

Very sure and confirmed, we just closed a deal.
Very Large volumes only
us, Europe, Asia (excluding China)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by samsard(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Still buying Africard funds at REASONABLE rates. You get a much better rate than you do with your naira card withdrawal from PayPal, Skrill, Dukascopy, and gambling/other sites that pay to card, etc.
I accept verified escrows for drama-free deals too.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by peablaze(f): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
peablaze:
PAYPAL FUNDS needed..

Hit me up on Whatsapp with all funds you have and your rate and let's talk business..

Fast Payment!!

If we need escrow, no problem! We'll use a very trusted one here.

If I can't cope with your rate, we move together!

Still buying..

Fast Payment
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bkuranga(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
bkuranga:
$51 BTC available.
Paxful-Paxful wallets only.
Quote me here, or send a message on Whatsapp.

I'm not sending funds first please, bring an escrow or make sure you're a big name.

Thanks.

Sold to csckid.
Nice dealing with you bro.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
bkuranga:

Sold to csckid.
Nice dealing with you bro.

sure.....come next time

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
PayPal EUR needed (from €400). Africard funds also needed, WhatsApp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Skrill Funds Needed

Neteller needed

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
mesmer:
GreenDot to mail and spending needed(start code 4143)

Albert Fund 5556/5557 needed for spending

Gobank to mail and spending (4819, 5396, 5273)

Go2bank spending (4133)

Robinhood spending (5548)

Walmart money needed to mail and for spending(start code 5273)

Sofi, Upgrade, Current, Charles Schwab, Chime, Lili, Dave, NetSpend, Money Lion, Way2go and Aspiration funds all needed for spending.

Bring what you have

Fast use and fast pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 06, 2022
finest0007:
$120 Africard funds available at 540

Coke.bar/Wese as escrow or you pay first
if you're OK with 520 my number is on my profile let's use cokebar
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Raizo007: 6:35am On Feb 06, 2022
Self aggrandizement. I warned you severally. If you had paid heed to any of the things I told you, you would have refunded the money and we wouldn't be here.
Nosazee14:

Also because he was still insisting I have used up and money and probably sent it elsewhere and I must pay for the money I didn't eat or used, I had to send 5k just to compensate the sender at least show that it wasn't my fault if that account was limited we would not be talking about this in the first place
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Raizo007: 6:38am On Feb 06, 2022
You can write the date down yourself. Refund what was sent to you in full, that's what I told you. You are in no position to choose what you want to refund, that's not how it works.
Nosazee14:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DamolaDamola: 7:13am On Feb 06, 2022
BUYING......

—paypal
—USDT
—Bitcoin.
—Cashapp
—Zelle
—Venmo
—Apple pay.

Ask for Info for easy transactions and reasonably sweet and fair rates. Check signature for contact or send a DM
If you’re uncomfortable transacting directly, bring one of the reputable NL escrows.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by manucho: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2022
Are you looking for where to sell your gift cards and crypto without getting ripped off? Perfect money nko? look no further at all because we are here for you 24/7 by selling your gift cards, perfect money and cryptocurrency to us and we deliver with fast payment delivery. that is after confirmation oh.
Call, text or WhatsApp +2348039320890 and +2348152709933
Note : Rate is not constant cause it changes alot. Thanks for your understanding and patronise.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 7:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Bulk bitcoins, usdt, eth, bnb
Bulk gift cards
Bulk Payoneer
Bulk RMB e.t.c

All needed, come to WhatsApp with what you have.

eBay gift cards always available

RMB Available (payments to alipay and Chinese banks) needed

Call or text with the number on profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by samsard(m): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2022
samsard:
Still buying Africard funds at REASONABLE rates. You get a much better rate than you do with your naira card withdrawal from PayPal, Skrill, Dukascopy, and gambling/other sites that pay to card, etc.
I accept verified escrows for drama-free deals too.
Still buying.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 7:55am On Feb 06, 2022
bring all your

bulk PayPal fnf,
bulk payoneer,
Btc
Usdt
Ethereum,
skrill,
Neteller,
perfect money
go2funds
Greendot
Giftcards
Transferwise
Canada e-transfer

for instant flip to naira

(1) (2) (3) ... (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) ... (2393) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: Cradletop, Loftus(m), CokeBar(f), callmemakaveli and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.