Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,418 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1351136 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) ... (2403) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chrismanuels(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2022
KALMA1:
$83 fx Skrill available

What's your rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2022
morning all...

bring all your

bulk PayPal fnf,
bulk payoneer,
Btc
Usdt
Ethereum,
Zelle,
Cashapp,
skrill,
Neteller,
Rmb
need checkout ?
perfect money
go2funds
Greendot
Giftcards
Transferwise
Canada e-transfer
checkout
fiverr withdrawals

for instant flip to naira
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Arsenalholic(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Please everyone, I sent someone funds to transfer PayPal equivalent to my PayPal account which has been receiving $$ for a while now without any issue. The guy is reporting back that his account "got limited" when he tried sending and he is asking if I have any issues with my account. Does that even make sense?

Please, paypal experts in the house, is there any possibility for PayPal to limit a sender's account because the receiver's account "has issues"?

Mind you, I logged into my account without any issue. Please someone who understands how PayPal works should let me know. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
lots of USDT needed

bits and bulk can come at sweet rate

whatsapp 08137750741

lots of USDT needed

bits and bulk can come at sweet rate

whatsapp 08137750741
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by engrksa(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
This is simple. First step, he shud share with you the email from paypal indicating the limitation on his account. You will also see what kind of limitation was placed on his account. Ask for screenshot of his account, your fund should be there resting......if he has convinced you with both evidences.

He will have to quickly refund your paypal transaction so that u have your money back. If he is so confident that he can provide all paypal wants, then you might have to wait instead of him doing refund

Arsenalholic:
Please everyone, I sent someone funds to transfer PayPal equivalent to my PayPal account which has been receiving $$ for a while now without any issue. The guy is reporting back that his account "got limited" when he tried sending and he is asking if I have any issues with my account. Does that even make sense?

Please, paypal experts in the house, is there any possibility for PayPal to limit a sender's account because the receiver's account "has issues"?

Mind you, I logged into my account without any issue. Please someone who understands how PayPal works should let me know. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
mesmer:
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Skrill Funds Needed

Neteller needed

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
mesmer:
GreenDot to mail and spending needed(start code 4143)

Albert Fund 5556/5557 needed for spending

Gobank to mail and spending (4819, 5396, 5273)

Go2bank spending (4133)

Robinhood spending (5548)

Walmart money needed to mail and for spending(start code 5273)

Sofi, Upgrade, Current, Charles Schwab, Chime, Lili, Dave, NetSpend, Money Lion, Way2go and Aspiration funds all needed for spending.

Bring what you have

Fast use and fast pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Arsenalholic(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
engrksa:
This is simple. First step, he shud share with you the email from paypal indicating the limitation on his account. You will also see what kind of limitation was placed on his account. Ask for screenshot of his account, your fund should be there resting......if he has convinced you with both evidences.

He will have to quickly refund your paypal transaction so that u have your money back. If he is so confident that he can provide all paypal wants, then you might have to wait instead of him doing refund

Thank you for your response.

But it seems I didn't explain clear enough. I am buying $50 from him. I sent the Naira equivalent and he is to send the $50 from his PayPal to my PayPal account. According to him now, he tried sending and got restricted. So it looks like he is saying the fault lies with my PayPal -- that's what i am not clear about. There's no issue with my PayPal, but he is insinuating that it's the fault of my PayPal. Is that possible? Because the thing is not clear to me at all.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by engrksa(m): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
May be he has carried you on HANDICAPPED oh. Ask him to share you the transaction screenshot showing that he sent fund to you.

He should refund you your naira else you have to declare scam after 24hrs of him not refunding your naira.

Arsenalholic:
Thank you for your response.

But it seems I didn't explain clear enough. I am buying $50 from him. I sent the Naira equivalent and he is to send the $50 from his PayPal to my PayPal account. According to him now, he tried sending and got restricted. So it looks like he is saying the fault lies with my PayPal -- that's what i am not clear about. There's no issue with my PayPal, but he is insinuating that it's the fault of my PayPal. Is that possible? Because the thing is not clear to me at all.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Arsenalholic(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
engrksa:
May be he has carried you on HANDICAPPED oh. Ask him to share you the transaction screenshot showing that he sent fund to you.

He should refund you your naira else you have to declare scam after 24hrs of him not refunding your naira.

That's what is on my mind and more. I have told him to refund my money. He is now reading my messages and saying nothing. No problem.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by engrksa(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
That was how i was scammed too in July 2021. I was JJC and was scammed of 216K until i found reputable escrow wese90, cokebar and TazzanHazzan who helped me regain confidence here.

Nairaland is filled with scammers and I since lost my trust for anyone here. ALWAYS use escrow as it saves you of stress.

I will console you to assume that was your payment to learn and understand nairaland. I have gained more than i lost on nairaland since then.

ALWAYS INSIST ON USAGE OF KNOWN ESCROW...............Wese90, cokebar and TazzanHazzan

Arsenalholic:
That's what is on my mind and more. I have told him to refund my money. He is now reading my messages and saying nothing. No problem.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
PayPal USD & EUR needed. Africard funds also needed, WhatsApp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2022

==============================================================================================
Hello,

@ https://www.3rnestxchange.com

==============================================================================================

* WE ARE BUYING BELOW FUNDS DAILY *

▶️ SKRILL (MasterCard/Visa/Forex)

▶️ NETELLER (Mastercard/Visa/Forex)

▶️ PAYONEER FUNDS
(Sell to us, Bank Rate is very low now)
OUR RATE IS ATTRACTIVE & SWEET, DM US NOW

▶️ BITCOIN / USDT / PM / FUNDS (Needed Always, Any amount we buy.)

▶️ CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS (Fnf from Balance)

=====================================

TODAY ORDER:

Come WhatsApp Link below....
==========================================================================================

OTHER SERVICES:

▶️ WE CREATE/APPROVE/SELL/
(FIVERR, UPWORK,FREELANCER.COM)

▶️ WE DO FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL

============≠============≠==========
WE DO EBAY CHECKOUT

▶️ COME WhatsApp Link for your Checkout.

================================================================================================

KINDLY CONTACT US TODAY:
=========================================

Trade @ ease using our
WhatsApp Link below....
Click WhatsApp Link

▶️ Let's Be Your Plug
Your funds are SAFE trading with us.
Our Payment is Fast & Rate is good.
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................
.............................................,........................,................................................................,...................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................,..................,.......................................................................................................................................................,........... ...... .................................................,...............................................................................................,........................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................,....,.......................,...............................................,........................................................................................................................................................,................................................................................................................,.........,...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................................................................................................................,.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................. ..............................................................................................................,.................................................................................................................................................,..................................................................................................................,.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sowget (formerly MyTopExchange)

Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, Perfect Money & Deriv/Binary funds on Sowget.
We will pay you instantly within 2 minutes.

We also exchange:
PayPal, UBA Africard funds, Fiverr withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, InstaForex, JustForex, Ethereum, Binance Coin, USDT, TRON, Bitcoin Cash

Join our referral program & earn juicy commissions from every transactions of your referrals.

24/7 customer support, sweet exchange rate

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Arsenalholic(m): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
engrksa:
That was how i was scammed too in July 2021. I was JJC and was scammed of 216K until i found reputable escrow wese90, cokebar and TazzanHazzan who helped me regain confidence here.

Nairaland is filled with scammers and I since lost my trust for anyone here. ALWAYS use escrow as it saves you of stress.

I will console you to assume that was your payment to learn and understand nairaland. I have gained more than i lost on nairaland since then.

ALWAYS INSIST ON USAGE OF KNOWN ESCROW...............Wese90, cokebar and TazzanHazzan

Thank you bro and sorry about that loss. I have been around long enough to know about escrow and the big name exchangers. But most of them don't like selling "small funds" that's what landed me here. And the profile of this person looked genuine, plus I was in a hurry and didn't have time to look for an escrow. But I have learned my lesson and will teach this particular person a lesson. Either he loses something or I do. We go see
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by engrksa(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
First lessons, post his account details and also report to his bank so that they can place an embargo or limitation on that account so that another victims wont fall for it.

Nairaland needs strong control on accessibility to their site else scammers will keep operating here

Arsenalholic:
Thank you bro and sorry about that loss. I have been around long enough to know about escrow and the big name exchangers. But most of them don't like selling "small funds" that's what landed me here. And the profile of this person looked genuine, plus I was in a hurry and didn't have time to look for an escrow. But I have learned my lesson and will teach this particular person a lesson. Either he loses something or I do. We go see

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dorispray: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
engrksa:
First lessons, post his account details and also report to his bank so that they can place an embargo or limitation on that account so that another victims wont fall for it.

I don't think going about the bolded statement is quite as easy as you've sounded, or will simply describe the process of doing that....??

Meanwhile...

Trade with peace of mind

dorispray is still at your service."

Office open 24 hours.

We buy your digital funds from legitimate source and transaction is swiftly settled without any hitches or delay.

paypal

BTC

USDT

etc

Connect on 07086268565
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Arsenalholic(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
engrksa:

Nairaland needs strong control on accessibility to their site else scammers will keep operating here

Don't think Nairaland can really do more than they already do. We just have to be watchful. Thanks for suggestion, I will do that and more.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
Pls I want to make payment to an Indian on Paypal
In exchange for video courses that he would send to me

$15

Who can assist
Dorispray
Ijmb

Who?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
$129 payoneer available.

Interested contact on signature'.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by MN07: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
engrksa:

Your accomplice right (wese90, cokebar and TazzanHazzan)

Reputable kill you there.

Some of you must think everyone here are kids.

If you are on nairaland and fall for this escrow nonsense I'm sorry for you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by MN07: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Catalyst4real:
Let's "meet In person and transact". Naso them rob my guy at gun point last month.

Be careful out there

Only a scammer would not want to meet for face to face transaction.

I'm sure you must have heard of business meetings.

That's how it's done.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OYENIYIJK: 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
MN07:

That's how it's done.
Oga rest. You joined Nairaland in December 2021 with 150 posts and you are requesting for "Face To Face Transaction"

Wese90 escrow is more than enough.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Evening all.

bring all your

bulk PayPal fnf,
bulk payoneer,
Btc
Usdt
Ethereum,
Zelle,
Cashapp,
skrill,
Neteller,
Rmb
need checkout ?
perfect money
go2funds
Greendot
Giftcards
Transferwise
Canada e-transfer
checkout
fiverr withdrawals

for instant flip to naira
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Please who knows Dukeboss here?

+234 907 317 6088
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NoNonsense419: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
$50 Google play card available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Michaelalade009:
Please who knows Dukeboss here?

+234 907 317 6088

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
NoNonsense419:
$50 Google play card available

come WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by samsard(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
MN07:

That's how it's done.
False. People who value their time and have easier ways of doing business won't go through that stress. If it's exchangers with physical office addresses like BDCs, it's perfectly understood. The perfect fit for you is probably IJAM Exchange (I don't work for them). They don't send first and don't accept escrows either, So knock yourself out and visit their office if you so wish. Meanwhile, we close transactions safely with reliable escrows who themselves have known businesses and actual valuable reputation in the game,
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Michaelalade009:
Pls I want to make payment to an Indian on Paypal
In exchange for video courses that he would send to me

$15

Who can assist
Dorispray
Ijmb

Who?

why is Nairaland like this na?

You mean I can't make a small honest transaction on here without being scammed.

This guy reached out after making a post. Just $15 oh, collected money, blocked me and ran off.

It doesn't make sense. He is Ayodeji Ajide. Wema bank 7591002836

Why embarrass yourself for chicken change. Nairaland will never change. Sigh!

@seun
@ mods

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
GreenDot to mail and spending needed(start code 4143)

Albert Fund 5556/5557 needed for spending

Gobank to mail and spending (4819, 5396, 5273)

Go2bank spending (4133)

Robinhood spending (5548)

Walmart money needed to mail and for spending(start code 5273)

Sofi, Upgrade, Current, Charles Schwab, Chime, Lili, Dave, NetSpend, Money Lion, Way2go and Aspiration funds all needed for spending.

Bring what you have

Fast use and fast pay

(1) (2) (3) ... (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) ... (2403) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.