Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1334504 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) ... (2393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 5:58am On Mar 27, 2022
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Skrill Funds Needed

Neteller needed

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 5:59am On Mar 27, 2022
mesmer:
GreenDot to mail and spending needed(start code 4143)

Albert Fund 5556/5557 needed for spending

Gobank to mail and spending (4819, 5396, 5273)

Go2bank spending (4133)

Robinhood spending (5548)

Walmart money needed to mail and for spending(start code 5273)

Sofi, Upgrade, Current, Charles Schwab, Chime, Lili, Dave, NetSpend, Money Lion, Way2go and Aspiration funds all needed for spending.

Bring what you have

Fast use and fast pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TOM208: 7:41am On Mar 27, 2022
$593 Legit Gns PayPal funds is available for check out and sell.

Funds is not cheap.

Dm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jackson44(m): 8:01am On Mar 27, 2022
TOM208:
$593 Legit Gns PayPal funds is available for check out and sell.

Funds is not cheap.

Dm

Rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by venril(m): 8:01am On Mar 27, 2022
$12 USDT needed, give me your rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Videour(m): 8:27am On Mar 27, 2022
$50 worth of btc urgently needed

Send me a dm

We using escrow or send first
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Arimann: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2022
venril:
$12 USDT needed, give me your rate
use escrow while transacting with this person.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Arimann: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2022
EazyzX:
I need 1k+ PayPal FnF funds everyday. I'm Buying at unrivalled rate.
$50 upwards can come too
Text me on 07081473614
scam alert don't say you were not told. Red flag new account. Make use of double escrow when transacting. 07081473614 scam
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2022
donshady:
DIRECT LOADING. DIRECT VENDOR

BEST RATES WITH FAST PAYMENT

I BUY ALL KINDS OF GIFT CARDS!!!
APPLE STORE GIFT CARD.
WALMART GIFT card.
EBAY GIFT card.
STEAM GIFT card
GOOGLE play card.
VANILLA GIFT CARD
AMAZON GIFT CARD
ITUNES GIFT CARD.

Check my Signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by venril(m): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2022
Arimann:
use escrow while transacting with this person.
Will I even carry out transaction without escrow in the first place?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2022
WhrightJr:
$500 Usdt available

come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2022
morning all.

bring all your

bulk PayPal fnf,
bulk payoneer,
Btc
Usdt
Ethereum,
Zelle,
Cashapp,
skrill,
Neteller,
Rmb
need checkout ?
perfect money
go2funds
Greendot
Giftcards
Transferwise
Canada e-transfer
checkout
fiverr withdrawals

for instant flip to naira

PS::::We go through excrow
to save you all the
heartaches and headaches

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by EazyzX: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2022
Videour:
your account is new 18 march 2022, I will pass.
Okay chief
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dmostcheerful(f): 11:20am On Mar 27, 2022
Arimann:
scam alert don't say you were not told. Red flag new account. Make use of double escrow when transacting. 07081473614 scam
You people should mind the way you call out people here.
Have you done any transaction with him without an escrow before?
Have he scammed you before?
Even before you become old, that's if you didn't buy the account you are using or hack it,was they no time you where new here?
Someone here chatted this person in question and wanted to transact with him, fortunately for him he checked and the person was even on the scam list.
You that is talking, how genuine are you?
How many people have you had transaction with on nairaland before?
Mtcheeeew
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by EazyzX: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
dmostcheerful:

You people should mind the way you call out people here.
Have you done any transaction with him without an escrow before?
Have he scammed you before?
Even before you become old, that's if you didn't buy the account you are using or hack it,was they no time you where new here?
Someone here chatted this person in question and wanted to transact with him, fortunately for him he checked and the person was even on the scam list.
You that is talking, how genuine are you?
How many people have you had transaction with on nairaland before?
Mtcheeeew
My dear don't mind him. He is the same person that chatted me up claiming he has $500 PayPal to sell,( this is one of his numerous accounts on nairaland). He came to me saying I should pay first or use the escrow he brought with this number 09020423325 and account number WEMA bank account
Acc. Name: Ayodeji Ajide
Acc. No.: 7591002836
(P.S: that account details has been tagged as scam before. You can search for it on this platform)
I posted a waring on the thread in the morning, I guess it was reported by him so it got removed. That warranted him to post that false allegations against me.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bensmiles(m): 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
bensmiles:
My greetings.

I exchange/buy these two funds at a better rate you deserve.

- PAYPAL FUNDS
- PAYONEER FUNDS

** I'm always active and fast payment after confirmation.
** A notable Escrow service is allowed; notable platform or person.
** I create PayPal account for notable customers at discount fee.

PLEASE PATRONIZE ME
08144831487 (whatsapp/call)

I'm available to buy funds 24/7 and up to 8k$ (PayPal) at once and unlimited for payoneer.

I'm much active to buy funds.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Babson4u(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Eth needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2022

==============================================================================================
Hello,

@ https://www.3rnestxchange.com

==============================================================================================

* WE ARE BUYING BELOW FUNDS DAILY *

▶️ SKRILL (MasterCard/Visa/Forex)

▶️ NETELLER (Mastercard/Visa/Forex)

▶️ PAYONEER FUNDS
(Sell to us, Bank Rate is very low now)
OUR RATE IS ATTRACTIVE & SWEET, DM US NOW

▶️ BITCOIN / USDT / PM / FUNDS (Needed Always, Any amount we buy.)

▶️ CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS (Fnf from Balance)

=====================================

TODAY ORDER:

Come WhatsApp Link below....
==========================================================================================

OTHER SERVICES:

▶️ WE CREATE/APPROVE/SELL/
(FIVERR, UPWORK,FREELANCER.COM)

▶️ WE DO FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL

============≠============≠==========
WE DO EBAY CHECKOUT

▶️ COME WhatsApp Link for your Checkout.

================================================================================================

KINDLY CONTACT US TODAY:
=========================================

Trade @ ease using our
WhatsApp Link below....
Click WhatsApp Link

▶️ Let's Be Your Plug
Your funds are SAFE trading with us.
Our Payment is Fast & Rate is good.
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................
.............................................,........................,................................................................,...................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................,..................,.......................................................................................................................................................,........... ...... .................................................,...............................................................................................,........................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................,....,.......................,...............................................,........................................................................................................................................................,................................................................................................................,.........,...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................................................................................................................,.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................. ..............................................................................................................,.................................................................................................................................................,..................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by samsard(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
EazyzX:

My dear don't mind him. He is the same person that chatted me up claiming he has $500 PayPal to sell,( this is one of his numerous accounts on nairaland). He came to me saying I should pay first or use the escrow he brought with this number 09020423325 and account number WEMA bank account
Acc. Name: Ayodeji Ajide
Acc. No.: 7591002836
(P.S: that account details has been tagged as scam before. You can search for it on this platform)
I posted a waring on the thread in the morning, I guess it was reported by him so it got removed. That warranted him to post that false allegations against me.

That escrow account number is not a regular bank account. You'd likely get scammed.
And who is the escrow?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nogymmarts:
sTILL BUYING, vENMO, zelle, Cahsapp, paypal funds, BTC, and giftcards. Procurement and shipping from 1688, alibaba and aliexpress to Nigeria, whatsapp: 07081997275
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by EazyzX: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
samsard:
That escrow account number is not a regular bank account. You'd likely get scammed.
And who is the escrow?
https://www.nairaland.com/fmc1
That's him, the account number has been used to scam someone here before.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
PayPal USD needed. Africard funds also needed, WhatsApp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by samsard(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
EazyzX:

https://www.nairaland.com/fmc1
That's him, the account number has been used to scam someone here before.
Wow.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by samsard(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
I'm still buying your Africard USD funds. Will buy any amount.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TwocardsAQiang: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
am buying various gift cards . Need long-term friends and suppliers. I have the sweet rate. Text me and u will win everything. Welcome everyone

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Videour(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Videour:
$50 worth of btc urgently needed

Send me a dm

We using escrow or send first
Dm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sexxxyprince: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
$75 PayPal FNF AVAILABLE.
530/$.
Escrow trade only and don't waste my time.

SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dorispray: 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
"dorispray is still at your service."

Office open 24 hours.
Trade with peace of mind

We buy your digital funds from legitimate source and transaction is swiftly settled without any hitches or delay.

PayPal

BTC

USDT

etc

Connect on 07086268565
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by GreaterFuture(m): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Card payment available, reach out if you need.
Card payment checkout up to 10k USD

Amazon, AliExpress, Alibaba eBay etc.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
GreenDot to mail and spending needed(start code 4143)

Albert Fund 5556/5557 needed for spending

Gobank to mail and spending (4819, 5396, 5273)

Go2bank spending (4133)

Robinhood spending (5548)

Walmart money needed to mail and for spending(start code 5273)

Sofi, Upgrade, Current, Charles Schwab, Chime, Lili, Dave, NetSpend, Money Lion, Way2go and Aspiration funds all needed for spending.

Bring what you have

Fast use and fast pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
mesmer:
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Skrill Funds Needed

Neteller needed

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name

(1) (2) (3) ... (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) ... (2393) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: Cradletop and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.