Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1348945 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (2402) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 8:33am On Jun 20, 2020
kunletoks:

You can't just report @Yesloaded to the bank directly.
At least you should have come to this thread to report before filling a complaint at your bank.
You should contact your bank and tell them the claim you filled was false, otherwise people will be worried to trade with you on the platform.

I've traded with Yesloaded severally. He refund before you ask for it.

I don't even have a problem with him, I paid him and he refused to acknowledge funds after payment, refused to reply until I asked why he wasn't responding for 15 minutes so I refused to acknowledge the e-fraud email.

However, if I make transfers from my account, and I don't respond to the e-fraud email, my bank will flag such transaction and I have a limit of 500k transactions in a day on that particular account.

What I don't like is him accusing me and all. If I could trust you to send money to you, WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING TRUST ME TO CONTACT MY BANK?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by calddon(m): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2020
teemotee:
e don scam person run ? undecided
yes

Name: Akinyemi Abass or Akin Abass

Phone: 08152702901, 08132581046, 08023935400

Fraudulent account: 2070575868
UBA, Agodi Anselm Onyekachi

The dude is scammer and will be found

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2020
tshege:

I don't even have a problem with him, I paid him and he refused to acknowledge funds after payment, refused to reply until I asked why he wasn't responding for 15 minutes so I refused to acknowledge the e-fraud email.

However, if I make transfers from my account, and I don't respond to the e-fraud email, my bank will flag such transaction and I have a limit of 500k transactions in a day on that particular account.

What I don't like is him accusing me and all. If I could trust you to send money to you, WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING TRUST ME TO CONTACT MY BANK?

You are a big liar and if I want to take the matter up, I supposed to report you to police for fraud

You said I didn't acknowledge your payment after 15minutes of which I confirmed and requested for your PayPal email in less than a minute after you said you paid. Infact I didn't check my account balance before asking for your PayPal email. Below is screenshot of my reply to your

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 8:59am On Jun 20, 2020
These are your messages showing the time sent and time replied @tshege

You are a time bomb waiting to explode

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 8:59am On Jun 20, 2020
Here's another part of our conversation

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2020
I personally requested for your account details myself that I prefer to refund you when PayPal fund is not going through

You sent me AccessBank account as against GTB where you transferred from, I asked for it but you started telling lies that you placed 500k transaction limit on it bla bla

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2020
To show everyone that you are a liar, you said that you never complained to your bank that why would you complain about transaction of just 1 hour

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2020
tshege:

POST WHERE I FAILED TO REPLY YOUR MESSAGE AFTER 15minutes as you claimed at the bolded part

I hate scam but I don't take wrong accusations lightly either

cc hazzantazzan, naijacutee. My hazzan reason why I cc you is to be careful never to assist this boy for escrow service as he has intention to scam by telling lies to bank he transferred in error. Naijacutee, I want you to see evil perpeuated by some people on this thread

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by superfemo(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2020
yesloaded:

Of course I will go to my branch on Monday & let then knows their error because no contact of any sort before they deduct my money. The best they could do is suspend any debit transactions from my account till I resolve my issue with complainant.

What I dislike is that this guy called tshege got reply to all his messages with me on Whatsapp without any delay & infact am the first person to tell him that I want to refund his money because I don't want further delay so he has no reason to lied to my bank

To me he has hidden agenda for such and am sure if the PayPal sail through he will still ask for refund from his bank which is a sharp practises

Or Contact your account manager they will ask your relationship with the buyer, be detailed
With your prove of trade, they should release the money
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2020
superfemo:

Or Contact your account manager and show prove of the trade, they should release the money
Thank you sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2020
After I asked if you are the rightful owner of the account because of you sending me access bank for refund of transaction you sent through GTB, you immediately forward your international passport to me but deleted it not too long. What you failed to realized was that I already captured it for future reference

Not everyone you play such prank with

You are a potential scammer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2020
This is where you deleted your message showing me your international passport

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 9:40am On Jun 20, 2020
W
yesloaded:

POST WHERE I FAILED TO REPLY YOUR MESSAGE AFTER 15minutes as you claimed at the bolded part

cc hazzantazzan, naijacutee. My hazzan reason why I cc you is to be careful never to assist this boy for escrow service as he has intention to scam by telling lies to bank he transferred in error. Naijacutee, I want you to see evil perpeuated by some people on this thread

Everybody, see our chats and tell me I have done wrong or I had the slightest wrong intentions. I rather say I was foolish to send my money to him in the first place.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 9:43am On Jun 20, 2020
tshege:
W

Everybody, see our chats and tell me I have done wrong or I had the slightest wrong intentions. I rather say I was foolish to send my money to him in the first place.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2020
yesloaded:
This is where you deleted your message showing me your international passport

Now you know that you are very foolish for posting my personal details online which is a crime in Nigeria.

I swear I came to you with clean hands but you refuse to be accountable and respond to my demands and you fucking blame me for being paranoid. See this guy is up to no good at all.

I deleted the passport because I knew you would keep it and scammer can edit it for nefarious and criminal purposes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2020
yesloaded:
After I asked if you are the rightful owner of the account because of you sending me access bank for refund of transaction you sent through GTB, you immediately forward your international passport to me but deleted it not too long. What you failed to realized was that I already captured it for future reference

Remove my passport online or I will use the full wrath of the law on you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 9:54am On Jun 20, 2020
yesloaded:

I sent you money and you didn't send my funds after 30 minutes, you claim to be attending to other customers and come here to call me scam. Is like something is doing your head. I have been civil with you enough. You have swing low below the belt and I am ready for you.

Show me the police, judge or financial crime official that will see that I paid you and refused to attend to me until after 30 minutes and say I am a scam.

You are very conceited and full of your self
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by noble71(m): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2020
More Ethereum Needed...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CokeBar(f): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2020
$50 - $2700 payoneer funds needed

■●■●■●■

Your rate is my rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2020
yesloaded:

Remove my passport page or this will be considered an attempt to injure my person and bring harm to me.

Cc naijacutee Dominique lalasticala remove my passport page from the internet.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2020
shocked shocked shocked just coming here to see a lot of things shocked shocked shocked
What I was busy taking MovoCash funds

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2020
tshege:

Remove my passport online or I will use the full wrath of the law on you.

You don't know what you are saying, you provider your passport as evidence to hold you accountable

Why would you lied to your bank?

What I dislike telling lies and liar

I never forced you to send money to me, why would you now lie against my person

You have very big problem of inpatient, you sent wrong account number twice and was part of delay for your refund which I sent you screenshots showing your account number was not correct

You lied that you never reported to my bank

Imagine in less than 1hours you sent me money, I am the one who asked you to let me refund you since payment on PayPal is not going through

NOTE: I only removed your passport because of a respected nairalander who contacted me few minutes ago and not because of your empty threat! You, your bank, & UBA has case to answer on my 345,000naira. You lied, your bank & UBA didn't investigate but deductee my money without my consent
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2020
paroh137:
I won't tag osacoin a scammer. But if you want to do business with the guy, please get a lawyer. Let everyone lay out every single term and condition. He go still default but at least you have your documents to prove your case. In all my life I never see any transaction like this. Since the 8th of this month, 24 hours payment turned to 5 days and till now this idiot is still holding my money. Telling me he has to reduce the amount he's paying me if I want my money now. What kind of rubbish is that please?

I should've known when I introduced people to him and they run and don't even bother to chat him up or reply his messages. Please be careful.

You are lucky I have actually paid u before seeing this

You failed to add full details of wot transpired
The part I paid instantly
Then what lead to the other being delayed

Then for your associates being scared to chat me they are probably all scammers
You should be checked for this

Like the one that qouted your post

Thought u r reasonable to know how this things work.. but it's unfortunate.
No time to waste on u
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by asitis752: 10:15am On Jun 20, 2020
I seriously need to pay a token amount of money for my online service via PayPal. Anyone residing in ibadan who can help should WhatsApp on +2348030879688 asap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2020
tshege:

Remove my passport page or this will be considered an attempt to injure my person and bring harm to me.

Cc naijacutee Dominique lalasticala remove my passport page from the internet.
Stop telling lies
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2020
tshege:
W

On 4th screenshot here that you posted, i made it known that when payment failed to go I normally wait for 10 to 15mins
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2020
tshege:

You have very big problem of lie and in patience

Here is complete chats when you sent me your account details

I even asked you why you want me to take blame for your own mistake by sending me wrong account details of yours

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2020
mesmer:
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2020
yesloaded:

You don't know what you are saying, you provider your passport as evidence to hold you accountable

Why would you lied to your bank?

What I dislike telling lies and liar

I never forced you to send money to me, why would you now lie against my person

You have very big problem of inpatient, you sent wrong account number twice and was part of delay for your refund which I sent you screenshots showing your account number was not correct

You lied that you never reported to my bank

Imagine in less than 1hours you sent me money, I am the one who asked you to let me refund you since payment on PayPal is not going through

NOTE: I only removed your passport because of a respected nairalander who contacted me few minutes ago and not because of your empty threat! You, your bank, & UBA has case to answer on my 345,000naira. You lied, your bank & UBA didn't investigate but deductee my money without my consent

If you do not believe I have honest intentions, that's your problem. I repeatedly asked for escrow because I know it is to protect my funds.
I had urgent payments to make that's why I sent you the money and my PayPal account was limited. Next time I will not be so impatient with transactions

I also find it hard to believe that the banks would deduct your money so fast and besides please post screenshot of the double debit from your account.

If truly your account was debited twice, why is my account not credited twice because I showed you my account balance immediately you raised the issue of double debit.

If truly your account was debited twice, I'll go to the bank on Monday and ask questions and ask that whatever second debit be reversed and like I said in our WhatsApp chats, I will apologize for all the trouble my bank has caused you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2020
TDonald:

Pls update your new contact details here

Done.
I am just trying to ensure more broadcast.
My new number is now in my profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2020
yesloaded:

You have very big problem of lie and in patience

Here is complete chats when you sent me your account details

I even asked you why you want me to take blame for your own mistake by sending me wrong account details of yours

I saw 11 digits in the screenshot you sent to me that was why I said it is more than ten digits and then I realised I made a mistake which I apologized. I don't know how much more I could be transparent in my dealings with you. When you refunded my money, I heaved a sigh of relief and went my way.

Now you say you got debited twice and I really haven't seen evidence that that happened. Please kindly show a discrete screenshot of the double debit and post here for all to see.

Not that I don't believe you, I just need to see to believe.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2020
*************************************************** Good Day Bosses!
Bring All your BITCOIN (Blockchain, Paxful, CoinBase, BitMEX, Luno etc) from $5 to $100,000+, We Buy Daily!

===========≠=======≠====≠=============
:::::::::: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS!::::::
====≠============≠====================
:::::::::::::[[[ WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! ]]]::::::::::::::

========================================
=> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey[/i]!
=> VIA PAYONEER: - Fiverr, Upwork etc come!
=> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

** Our RATE is SUPER-HIGH!
** Trade With Us and Get Paid INSTANTA!
** Trade Wisely & Safely!

=> Instant Payment : Our TradeMark!
WhatsApp or Contact Us (24 Hours):
https:///2349063162138

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (2402) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: mayskit4luv(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.