Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1346884 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (2401) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alagbada2247(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
$500 fiverr withdrawal needed to a new payoneer account

Rate is Dope
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alagbada2247(m): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2022

⭕️Buying bulk and bits payoneer funds

⭕️Access dorm funds needed

Rate is Dope

Don’t sell cheaply

Instant payment once the funds is confirmed

Call or WhatsApp on my signature

Escrow is welcome if you’re afraid

Protect your hard earns

$500 fiverr withdrawal needed to new payoneer account

Rate is unique
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by megamindmaster(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
RomanGreen:

I wonder who dey patronize you with this ridiculously low rates and terrible conditions
Fight go soon start... grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
$1400 Africard Dollar Available.

P.S.

Don't bother to chat me up with any rate less than 600/$ .

Thanks .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Skrill Funds Needed

Wise Fund needed

Movo needed to mail

Neteller needed

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
GreenDot to mail and spending needed(start code 4143)

Albert Fund 5556/5557 needed for spending

Gobank to mail and spending (4819, 5396, 5273)

Go2bank spending (4133)

Robinhood spending (5548)

Walmart money needed to mail and for spending(start code 5273)

Indi, Sofi, Upgrade, Current, Charles Schwab, Chime, Lili, Dave, NetSpend, Money Lion, Way2go and Aspiration funds all needed for spending.

Bring what you have

Fast use and fast pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jakizio42(m): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
Abeg oo
How much be PayPal naira to dollar rate?
Need urgent reply pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING......

~USDT
~Bitcoin
~Skrill
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Payoneer
~Cashapp
~Zelle
~Money lion
~Transferwise funds
~ Paypal(fnf from balance)

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Amex gold
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Apple Store(Starts 2pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Come and enjoy our excellent service.

Contact.........................................

Trade with peace of mind.

☎️ WhatsApp

+2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Onyeka90210(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
slimanyd:

P.S.

Thanks .
Is the card linked to your PayPal ?
And can you send out as PayPal GNS?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
Onyeka90210:

Is the card linked to your PayPal ?
And can you send out as PayPal GNS?

1. No. And why did you ask.

2. Yes , I can send my funds be it gns or fnf out of my PayPal account to any channel I intend to make use of.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
slimanyd:

P.S.

Thanks .

sold to Queendoreez
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lanre2009: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
HOW I WAS SCAMMED BY PROOTON
I needed to send some money via paypal to my cousin in south africa I saw some adverts of guys on nairaland that deal on paypal funds at good rates, i reached out to one of them who turned out to be PROOTON, we had several discussions over several weeks and after some time i decided to give the transaction a trial. I needed to reduce the risk so i asked him that we should try out the transaction with just five dollars and if that goes through, i will increase the amount. He said that was fine so i tranfered the naira equivalent of 5 dollars to him. He replied after some minutes that the five dollars wasnt going through because it was too small that we should try and make it 50 dollars, i had my reservations, but i decided to go ahead since the total amount is still within a manageable range for me. Sadly, he came back with another story that his account got restricted for a day while trying to send the 50 dollars that i should give him till the evening of that day, Surprisingly, he came up with another story that his account was later restriced for 180 days and he wont be able to send the money again. I asked him to send back my money he refused and said I should allow him look for someone that can send the money on his behalf, he later came back and said the guy can only send 100 dollars as 50 dollars is too small a transaction for him to do, of which he asked me to send him the naira equivalent of another 50 dollars which i refused. I told him the only condition I can send more money if for him to appoint an
escrow on nairaland that will receive the money in lieu of when my cousin receives the paypal funds in SA and then the 50 dollars can then be released to him, he also refused this condition. I kept on demanding that he sends back my money which he refused to do.
After my experience with him, i did some research and found out that he has scammed someone on NL before but he asked for payment to be made into a different account number. He has since deleted his account on NL. I am sharing this experience in the hope that someone is able to learn a thing or two from my experience I got his photo from his whatsapp dp although i know there is a possibility it may not be his real photo.....

His phone number- 09024025209

Account details
Wema bank
Ofie Emmanuel

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
slimanyd:

sold to Queendoreez

Nice doing business with you boss.
Thank you for a smooth transaction.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lanre2009: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
more

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lanre2009: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
here.....

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lanre2009: 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
also

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lanre2009: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
and more

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lanre2009: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
His scam advert

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by samsard(m): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
RomanGreen:

I wonder who dey patronize you with this ridiculously low rates and terrible conditions
LOL @ the 5% escrow fee. That'd be like 50k for a 1 million naira deal. I once told him that almost no one on this thread would patronize him with those rates for those funds. But I'm not in his chats and wouldn't know how he's able to secure such deals
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
lanre2009:
I needed to send some money via paypal to my cousin in south africa I saw some adverts of guys on nairaland that deal on paypal funds at good rates, i reached out to one of them who turned out to be PROOTON, we had several discussions over several weeks and after some time i decided to give the transaction a trial. I needed to reduce the risk so i asked him that we should try out the transaction with just five dollars and if that goes through, i will increase the amount. He said that was fine so i tranfered the naira equivalent of 5 dollars to him. He replied after some minutes that the five dollars wasnt going through because it was too small that we should try and make it 50 dollars, i had my reservations, but i decided to go ahead since the total amount is still within a manageable range for me. Sadly, he came back with another story that his account got restricted for a day while trying to send the 50 dollars that i should give him till the evening of that day, Surprisingly, he came up with another story that his account was later restriced for 180 days and he wont be able to send the money again. I asked him to send back my money he refused and said I should allow him look for someone that can send the money on his behalf, he later came back and said the guy can only send 100 dollars as 50 dollars is too small a transaction for him to do, of which he asked me to send him the naira equivalent of another 50 dollars which i refused. I told him the only condition I can send more money if for him to appoint an
escrow on nairaland that will receive the money in lieu of when my cousin receives the paypal funds in SA and then the 50 dollars can then be released to him, he also refused this condition. I kept on demanding that he sends back my money which he refused to do.
After my experience with him, i did some research and found out that he has scammed someone on NL before but he asked for payment to be made into a different account number. He has since deleted his account on NL. I am sharing this experience in the hope that someone is able to learn a thing or two from my experience I got his photo from his whatsapp dp although i know there is a possibility it may not be his real photo.....

Chai. The first red flag that he gave u was 5$ was too small to send . I dey send even 1 $ give person for paypal. But one thing I noticed is that most people get scam when they realised the rate the scammer gave them was below the normal rate we exchangers dey bill them so, Attimes. You guyz are still to be blamed for allowing urself to be scammed . Anyways, Its a lesson. We move.

Abeg. Drop his account details you paid into aswell and his phone number and Tag it scam scam scam , so ,it can be inputed into nairaland updated data base for scammers.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lanre2009: 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
slimanyd:

Chai. The first red flag that he gave u was 5$ was too small to send . I dey send even 1 $ give person for paypal. But one thing I noticed is that most people get scam when they realised the rate the scammer gave them was below the normal rate we exchangers dey bill them so, Attimes. You guyz are still to be blamed for allowing urself to be scammed . Anyways, Its a lesson. We move.

Abeg. Drop his account details you paid into aswell and his phone number and Tag it scam scam scam , so ,it can be inputed into nairaland updated data base for scammers.

Account details
Wema bank
Ofie Emmanuel

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Trade with Confidence!!
Peace of mind!!

I buy PayPal funds (≥ $20 above)
Cashapp funds ( ≥ $10 above)
Venmo
Zelle
Crypto

All kinds of gift cards!!

Ecode is accepted

Apple = 390/$
Steam = 450/$
Google = 420/$
Amazon = 420/$
Razer = 520/$
Sephora = 420/$
eBay = 400/$
Nordstrom = 400/$
Footlocker = 450/$
Macy's = 400/$
Nike = Ask
PlayStation = Ask

NOTE: Rate shift! Depend on How much! Ecode!! Physical card!!!

Vanilla card asks the rate by the first four numbers

Others
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,
American Express [3779] 3777
Netspend 4817 4169 4358 5412 4420 5262

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
slimanyd:

Na so
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SilentVboy: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
slimanyd:

You just hit the point on low rate bro.
That's how one guy here told me that he is exchanging naira to cedi at 53naira per cedi via WhatsApp.
Immediately he said so, I knew he was a scammer. When black market rate rose to 100naira per cedi.

Sadly, one guy here fell for the cheap rate and got scammed of his 10,000naira.

So guys should stop falling for cheap rates. Better still, use escrow.

See the guys thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7275532/how-send-money-ghana-faster#115720987

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by efesmith(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
Funny how Eliona chatted him up before this your incident, immediately he heard we will use escrow he stopped chatting, same with Shrimpss immediately he was told we will be using escrow he stopped responding to chat, a lot of scammers here just be careful.
lanre2009:

Account details
Wema bank
Ofie Emmanuel

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kadafs: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Bring All PayPal funds at 600/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by pasylaz: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
All funds can come now!!

Gift cards
Paypal
Skrill
greendot
Chime
Payoneer
Apple pay
Google pay
Edd transfer
Venmo
Cashapp
wire transfer
Cash deposit
Cash/card mailing
All needed at good rate

Debits and credit cards also needed for spending., rate is dope!!

Wellsfargo, chase, boa... available for pickup.
https:///message/VVPMJI3NYEZRC1
https://www.facebook.com/Legit-Gift-card-buyerexchanger-2079659982346639/

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dorispray: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2022

Office is open 24hours

"dorispray is still at your service"

Alright you can bring in the funds, and we BUY from you.

paypal

BTC

USDT

Perfect Money

etc

We buy your digital funds from legitimate source and transaction is swiftly settled without any hitches or delay.

Connect on 07086268565
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 12:26am On Aug 17, 2022
mesmer:
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Skrill Funds Needed

Wise Fund needed

Movo needed to mail

Neteller needed

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Night trade mode activated.

Bring what you have.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Flygeriansteve: 12:26am On Aug 17, 2022
Hello. Need to buy 350 usd at a good rate; to be sent to Zelle. Please msg if you can do this.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Flygeriansteve: 12:29am On Aug 17, 2022
apva54:
$500 zelle available at good rate. Come Whatsapp
hi do you still have this?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 1:54am On Aug 17, 2022
pasylaz:
All funds can come now!!

Gift cards
Paypal
Skrill
greendot
Chime
Payoneer
Apple pay
Google pay
Edd transfer
Venmo
Cashapp
wire transfer
Cash deposit
Cash/card mailing
All needed at good rate

Debits and credit cards also needed for spending., rate is dope!!

Wellsfargo, chase, boa... available for pickup.
https:///message/VVPMJI3NYEZRC1
https://www.facebook.com/Legit-Gift-card-buyerexchanger-2079659982346639/

cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (2401) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: ThatMorenike and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.