Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1322799 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (2387) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Viktor1000(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Henrymorre:
Hello everyone. Please I want to start dealing monthly payoneer funds I receive from upwork every month. Upto $4k per month. Moniker name is Khalazi. If you have done any successful business with him above 1k or 2k. Kindly recommend him thanks.

Go right ahead. He is supper legit, over a million naira deals and counting. Deal with peace of mind. Na my oga
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Davisk11:

They way ibrahee009 rushed the payment was too fast I must say this...n those helped him to handle the matter did not help at all.... paying such huge amount of money without proper investigation is totally unacceptable...I was telling myself when I saw Hazzantazzan posted it on WhatsApp that ibraheem009 was hacked after reading all the posts made by some people that they sent coins to him I was like YES ...we have people that ll help him to handle the matter very well without anyone at lost...but on group WhatsApp the following day I saw a post dropped by one person that ibraheem009 has paid the affected ones but remain one person to be cleared fully...I was kilode so fast...I was expecting like 3-7days investigation should be launched to ascertain the truth of the matter...I remember one person qouted softdeal that he should drop transactions review and some stuff but the guy said he had not transacted with him for so long...there I knew something was totally wrong ...why would you sent such huge money without due diligence carried out even with phone call or WhatsApp video.... someone you've transacted with for sometimes not even this year ....n you went ahead n sent coins whereas another news stated they broadcasted it where both of them belong in which I believed the guy would read the broadcast that night.....something is not right at all.
The hacker, the scammer and all other parties to this crime are all in the whatsapp group(s). Now I don't know what you all stand to gain from these groups in all honesty, except collusion and divisiveness. Imagine, a known scammer was in your groups freely acting even when his name/number is flagged here on nairaland.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by khalazi: 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Henrymorre:
Hello everyone. Please I want to start dealing monthly payoneer funds I receive from upwork every month. Upto $4k per month. Moniker name is Khalazi. If you have done any successful business with him above 1k or 2k. Kindly recommend him thanks.

Asides the reviews you'll get here, you can also come with any reputable escrow of your choice.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Deyinka007: 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Henrymorre:

You’re good to go
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by paylessnigeria: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Our shipments are still rolling in. Thanks to all our esteemed customers who have been patient with us.
We are still available to take your orders.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
jidobaba:
Interesting. But that doesn't explain how the other 3 people that claimed they got scammed also managed to send to the same address. @softdealz actions are suspicious but not conclusive. Now it turns out he was on the scam list all this time? How?
And Ibraheem009 should NEVER have sent funds he never recieved. More than 2m to strange people? On what evidence? Whose advice? Na jazz? All this is very strange.
I'm still interested in exactly how the whatsapp got hacked through his email, at least we can all learn.
I think the guy softdeal must have chatted the hacker to get the address without sent him coin but only use the said address to generate chat with himself....just thinking loud.

These are the things they should have requested for by the panels set up to investigate the matter

1) the chat that shows they really chatted with ibraheem009 number...the one that clearly shows the number but not saved with ibraheem009

2) the BC hash ID that shows exact amount they sent to the address given by the hacker

And To Ibraheem009 himself he should be able to convince people how they manage to hack his mail because he stated that the hacker hack his mail which enable the hacker to change is WhatsApp mail address that link to his 2fa.

N if ibraheem009 is using Gmail definitely the hacker hack through his phone to reset everything...but in another statement made by him he said he has his phone with him ....so for hacker to hack your mail it's means the hacker is professional... because to even move your mail to a newly bought phone first you must have your old phone or recovery number or mail that you link with mail. So it's not an easy task at all

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by henrixx(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Henrymorre:
khalazzi is very legit. deal with peace of mind. nothing to fear
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Babaisaac(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Henrymorre:
He’s good you’re in safe hands cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Aythereal: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Henrymorre:
he’s legit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by noble71(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
More Ethereum and USDT Needed..... kiss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by timijoseph01(m): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Henrymorre:
he's good
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
*************************************************** Good Day Bosses!
Bring All your BITCOIN (Blockchain, Paxful, CoinBase, BitMEX, Luno etc) from $5 to $100,000+, We Buy Daily!

===========≠=======≠====≠=============
:::::::::: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS!::::::
====≠============≠====================
:::::::::::::[[[ WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! ]]]::::::::::::::

========================================
=> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey[/i]!
=> VIA PAYONEER: - Fiverr, Upwork etc come!
=> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

** Our RATE is SUPER-HIGH!
** Trade With Us and Get Paid INSTANTA!
** Trade Wisely & Safely!

=> Instant Payment : Our TradeMark!
WhatsApp or Contact Us (24 Hours):
https:///2349063162138

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by hommiekr(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Henrymorre:
Highly recommended
100% legit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CokeBar(f): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
CokeBar:
●□■○●□■

$50 - $2500 payoneer funds needed.

Just tell me your rate.

■□●○■□●

Come with a known escrow!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
khalazi:

Asides the reviews you'll get here, you can also come with any reputable escrow of your choice.
It is better to deal with one person than dealing with multiple people. If people says he is legit, then great no need for escrow. Escrow is used when you don't have good reviews about the person. Even the person I am using for escrow can turn wild the next hour. No one is stable. The only escrow I can accept is upwork or bank escrow. For such huge amounts.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Valid questions @davisk11
Ibraheem009 said his 2fa was changed via his compromised email. Without the hacker taking over your SIM as well then this is high level stuff and we should all be afraid.
Also we need to ask about the other people that claimed they paid to the address too. Are they strangers? Who advised you to pay them all off?

I'm concerned about this because I narrowly avoided the scam. Anybody that's ever messaged me know that I never send first, no matter who you are. But somehow I trusted ibraheem and sent to him first. He delivered and I was happy - finally someone I can trade with without the hassle of escrow. This was about 2 weeks ago.
The day he got 'hacked' I was going to trade $2k before I stumbled across the post on nairaland. You can imagine my shock.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by pheranmie(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Henrymorre:

Deal with him with peace of mind....very legit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by spartanian(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
$15 BTC needed urgently
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by edimolu(m): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Davisk11:

I think the guy softdeal must have chatted the hacker to get the address without sent him coin but only use the said address to generate chat with himself....just thinking loud.

These are the things they should have requested for by the panels set up to investigate the matter

1) the chat that shows they really chatted with ibraheem009 number...the one that clearly shows the number but not saved with ibraheem009

2) the BC hash ID that shows exact amount they sent to the address given by the hacker

And To Ibraheem009 himself he should be able to convince people how they manage to hack his mail because he stated that the hacker hack his mail which enable the hacker to change is WhatsApp mail address that link to his 2fa.

N if ibraheem009 is using Gmail definitely the hacker hack through his phone to reset everything...but in another statement made by him he said he has his phone with him ....so for hacker to hack your mail it's means the hacker is professional... because to even move your mail to a newly bought phone first you must have your old phone or recovery number or mail that you link with mail. So it's not an easy task at all

Words on marble, especially the first sentence.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING........

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Skrill
~Payoneer

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Come and enjoy our excellent service.

Contact.......

☎️ WhatsApp
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by nubiangod9(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ GALACTIC EXCHANGE LTD‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡★ ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

We offer quick and fast EXCHANGES for your sale of

Bitcoins

Etherum

PayPal funds

Zelle

Cash app

Neteller

We also buy ur GIFTCARDS for fast cash

★★★★★★★★Google ▶️ ★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Steam(USD,UK,EUR,AUD, NZD)★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Amazon(GBP,USD, EUR)★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Amex★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Vanilla★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Sephora★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Walmart★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Visa GC★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★offgamer★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Nordstrom★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Nike★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Razer Gold★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Google gift cards★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★ITunes (USD, UK, ecodes, big cards)★★★★★★★★

We pride ourself in the league as one with the Fastest payouts in the industry

WhatsApp
http:///+2347012873268
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
edimolu:

I don't think @softdeals was responsible for the hack, he only saw that as an opportunity to aid his scamming technique. I believe he is the owner of the receiving address and I'm sure he chatted with himself whilst storing a different number with the victim's name, inorder to fool the majority just as @znox pointed out.

It only makes much sense, I mean you've never transacted with someone for several months, and outta the blues you decided to do so moments after you saw the update of his account being hacked and went as far as sending as high as 8k? Lol

The guy is no doubt a scammer who thinks people would be too blinded to see through his antics. With the said amount, it'd take no time before the banks/Police fish him out as long as ibraheem009 takes necessary steps.
bro, no body should be blamed for the hack, only accuse a person when you have enough evidence. You may insinuate that he tried to take advantage of the hack based on the scenario that a notification flagging trade to that number was sent earlier and he made advert in same group after the notification was sent.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
jidobaba:
Valid questions @davisk11
Ibraheem009 said his 2fa was changed via his compromised email. Without the hacker taking over your SIM as well then this is high level stuff and we should all be afraid.
Also we need to ask about the other people that claimed they paid to the address too. Are they strangers? Who advised you to pay them all off?

I'm concerned about this because I narrowly avoided the scam. Anybody that's ever messaged me know that I never send first, no matter who you are. But somehow I trusted ibraheem and sent to him first. He delivered and I was happy - finally someone I can trade with without the hassle of escrow. This was about 2 weeks ago.
The day he got 'hacked' I was going to trade $2k before I stumbled across the post on nairaland. You can imagine my shock.
the whole thing just get as e be. Anyone could have fell for the scammer, especially for a mouth watery rate. Imagine 500/$ on btc. I might even fall too, because I had never thought WhatsApp could be hacked remotely especially for android phones. For iOS all the scammer need is your icloud details, and he can get into your device at will. But these things are not easily compromised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by edimolu(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
znox:
bro, no body should be blamed for the hack, only accuse a person when you have enough evidence. You may insinuate that he tried to take advantage of the hack based on the scenario that a notification flagging trade to that number was sent earlier and he made advert in same group after the notification was sent.
Read my comment again, your comment is not any different from mine.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by olayiwola9(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
I need $500+ PayPal. Quote if you have.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
dominique:

Ok. If you haven't done this log out your account using the (all) feature bedside the logout button. Reset your password and log back in. Change your email password too. Kindly share with us how the hacker gained access to your phone so other members here can take note and take preventive measures.

The hacker found a way to byepass the verification code SMS. The email I used for my WhatsApp is gmail but the recovery mail for the gmail was yahoomail. The hacker hacked the recovery email to gain access to the gmail.
After gaining access to my WhatsApp gmail, the hacker then reset my 2fa code via the gmail. The hacker then set new 2fa for the account and then attach a new email to the WhatsApp.
It was a highly planned work. So, to recover the WhatsApp was not possible.
The hacker also tried to hack into my paxful wallet but fortunately, I used another number for receiving 2f from my paxful.
The hacker already compromised the 07063611172. Suppose I used it for receiving paxful 2f, he would av bypassed the 2f and then send out coins in my wallet too.
So, it was a highly planned work.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ijikawisdom(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
Naijapara crypto exchange

We buy Bitcoin & All kinds of Gift Cards

Benefit of trading with us
1: Awesome rate in Units and Bulks
2: Fast Payment
3: 24hrs Service

We also run an entertainment blog for young artist, visit naijapara.com for your entertainment news, latest music download, and Trending Gist.

Naijapara cryto exchange..
Buy bitcoin and all kind of gift cards at the best market rate.
Contact me on the whatsapp below.

https:///2349073390003
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chelseamann(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ibraheem009:

The hacker found a way to byepass the verification code SMS. The email I used for my WhatsApp is gmail but the recovery mail for the gmail was yahoomail. The hacker hacked the recovery email to gain access to the gmail.
After gaining access to my WhatsApp gmail, the hacker then reset my 2fa code via the gmail. The hacker then set new 2fa for the account and then attach a new email to the WhatsApp.
It was a highly planned work. So, to recover the WhatsApp was not possible.
The hacker also tried to hack into my paxful wallet but fortunately, I used another number for receiving 2f from my paxful.
The hacker already compromised the 07063611172. Suppose I used it for receiving paxful 2f, he would av bypassed the 2f and then send out coins in my wallet too.
So, it was a highly planned work.
I have really learn a lot from this your unfortunate experience..I feel soo bad for you sir...I urge each and every one of you here to try and get a new SIM (No single soul should have this number), Use it and activate 2fa in all your online accounts. ( if you can afford an extra Nokia torch just for the this sim, do it. Whenever you need 2fa code, you power the SIM on, when you are through, you power it off). It's just my suggestion and I believe I'm making common sense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yell0w1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
I have...
Henrymorre:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
This Ibraheem case
Nawao
God help us all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
spartanian:
$15 BTC needed urgently
you still need? Come

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (2387) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.