Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1323239 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (2387) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kayjegs: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
I need $1000 PayPal if you have. I will buy it at 345/$. Please reply here by quoting this post and I will contact you. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Inventionalgeek:

Please who can teach me how to safely create offers ,I tried on my own and pax almost blocked me, am willing to pay, so long the offer is created and visible, honest people please
Have you verify your account if yes .... message me on Whatsapp let me put you through
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING........

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Skrill
~Payoneer

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Come and enjoy our excellent service.

Contact........

☎️ WhatsApp
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ijikawisdom(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Naijapara crypto exchange

We buy Bitcoin & All kinds of Gift Cards.

Benefit of trading with us
1: Awesome rate in Units and Bulks
2: Fast Payment
3: 24hrs Service

We also run an entertainment blog for young artist, visit naijapara.com for your entertainment news, latest music download, and Trending Gist.

Naijapara cryto exchange..
Buy bitcoin and all kind of gift cards at the best market rate.
Contact me on the whatsapp below.

https:///2349073390003
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2020

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

=======================================

⭕ BUYING PAYONEER FUND DAILY

=======================================

====OTHER SERVICES OFFER =====================

⭕ WE APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT
(INSTANT APPROVAL)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL
(PAYONEER/PAYPAL)

==========================================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant

& Rate is super high..
========================================
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................l...........................................................................................................,.........................................................................,.................................................................................................................……....................................................................,..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Whole of $700 PayPal funds available for sale fnf.
Serious Buyers Only.
Escrow is welcome
WhatsApp link in the signature

Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
kaboninc:

Let me explain a few things to you and also to others although I have very strong conviction that 90% of active members on this thread are scammers so they'll be angry with what I have to say.

Please note that your phone number can be compromised. Especially MTN lines. Someone can take bar you from making calls and receiving text messages. I was a victim and I'm still a victim. So many times I've had my number compromised.

So when the hacker compromises your phone number, they can then divert all incoming text messages. Now you're Internet savvy and you have a couple of accounts you opened with this phone number. In order to boost security, most of these websites ask you to register with your phone number so they can send you a unique code which you'll submit. And this code, once authenticated, confirms you're the owner of the account. So if you have issues accessing the account, the website will try to use that same number which you registered to verify you.

Now you're exposed to that site via your phone number. So a hacker compromises your number, diverts all incoming text messages and they maliciously inform the website that you don't have access to that account. The website sends you a code and now you can imagine the damage that can cause you.

That is what happened to Ibraheem.

Yahoo is known to be heavily compromised. So it's advised that you do not use a phone number on your Yahoo. Just this morning, an attempt was made on my yahoomail.

I hope you and others now understand how one can easily be hacked by just your phone number.

In my case, the compromised my phone number, hacked my yahoo, entered one of my Gmail which I used and hacked it, then tried to reset my paxful. They were not successful. Else I'd have lost a lot of coins.

As for Tobby, I keep asking, if your vehicle is stolen and used to commit a crime, will you take responsibility and serve jail time?

Hmm, I'm hearing all these for the first time. If your number is compromised, is it cloned whereby you and the hacker are receiving calls and messages simultaneously or the original line gets blocked? Can one know if their line has been compromised?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tabbaz:

I don't question Ibrahim for a number reasons

1. He paid all the victims except one. He has even paid part of the last person before he realised that the person may have cockroach in his cupboard

2. He didn't have any bad record before this and the person accusing him is known for his previous bad records

3. Traders emails and phone numbers are not hidden. People trade with them and send fund to the emails. Although it is wise to use private email for whatsapp 2f security, but some people don't know this.

I Stand to be corrected though

I'm clear on all these, I just want him to give us clear details on how he was hacked so other traders can take necessary precautions
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
dominique:

Hmm, I'm hearing all these for the first time. If your number is compromised, is it cloned whereby you and the hacker are receiving calls and messages simultaneously or the original line gets blocked? Can one know if their line has been compromised?

This is not about cloning. No clone here.

Same number. Just that you cant receive text as it is diverted to the hackers cell phone. You wont be able to even make calls.

Its just like text forwarding.

I hope you now understand.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
dominique:

And yes you can know. If you do our kind of business, find a way to send yourself a text message. If you dont receive it on time know that you are hacked. Restart the phone or call customer care.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by noble71(m): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
More USDT Needed.... kiss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
Your Attention Pleaseeeeee

We buy btc everyday at SWEET market rate

All wallets can come to us (PAXFUL, BITCOIN ETC)

$50 and Above or BULK can come to us for fast deals on my whatsapp 08.17.051.53.64

BULK BTC IS NEEDED EVERYDAY.........

We are tested and trusted by many......

All payments are swift as always
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Hexilon: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
$2050 BTC Available on blockchain.

Gone..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
razzby:
Good Morning NLs

eBay Checkout Available

eBay checkout Available

eBay checkout Available

Rate : 350/$

You all should have a pleasant week ahead. More blessings and stay blessed.

Follow @Alademart on all social media platforms.

Contact details on signature.

$130 PayPal Funds Available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by khalazi: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
Payoneer can always come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Olamide114: 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Who buys airtime in bulk here ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by noble71(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Who buys Movo funds here?

T&C: instant payment. We use Funlord or Macfortune as escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Whole of $500 Delicious and Crunchy PayPal funds available for sale.
Serious Buyers Only.
Escrow is welcome
WhatsApp link in the signature
Available. Escrow is welcome
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
Olamide114:
Who buys airtime in bulk here ?
Davisk
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
BlackRoyaleX = Hello world

Trade your bitcoin, litecoin, cashapp and other currencies

Buying from all wallets

Available 247 round the clock with sweet in the middle rate.

Minimum Order $50

http:///2348169699225

I'm looking forward to transacting with you

print BlackRoyaleX
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ijikawisdom(m): 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2020

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ijikawisdom(m): 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
BUYING........

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store

https:///2349073390003
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lamijay(m): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
700$ eBay needed ASAP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
dominique:

What I'm still not clear on is how the hacker gained access to the email you used for your 2f verification and how he got to know that was the email address you backed your Whatsapp with. Do you have any idea how he hacked your gmail account?

The hacker hacked the recovery email (yahoomail) which I used for my WhatsApp (gmail). From the recovery email, he gained access to my WhatsApp email.
The only way to prevent people from falling victim of scam after being hacked is to contact members of the group via phone call that they should quickly send broadcast to every group that the number has been hacked so that every member of the group will be aware and thereby avoid transaction with the number and also admin of the group can remove the number from the group.
All the victim that I paid share no WhatsApp group with me and they had fallen victim before I dispersed the info here on nairaland.
As for Tobbycoin, the info already reached group at 7:53pm, just 2 post away before he even placed advert of 0.8btc @8:01 pm. Only him also knows how the 0.8btc suddenly became 0.94btc in his chat with the hacker.
FOR WARNING TO HAVE COME BEFORE THE ADVERT OF TOBBYCOIN & EVEN BEFORE THE INITIATION OF THE TRANSACTION, TOBBYCOIN DESERVES NO PAYMENT.
Whether he was the hacker or not, he deserved no payment.
Despite this, I still overlooked the 2m I sent earlier but he still has the gut to be disturbing me for balance.
If Tobbycoin is not the hacker, I am not supposed to suffer for his s.t.u.p.i.d.i.t.y of still going ahead to transact with a number that broadcast has been displayed that nobody should transact with.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Hazardfan1: 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hexilon:
$2050 BTC Available on blockchain.

Gone..

Hey bro, thanks for the other time....I need BTC pls.

$700
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Hazardfan1: 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
noble71:
More Ethereum and USDT Needed..... kiss

Sell small USDT gimme nz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Hazardfan1: 12:05am On Jun 25, 2020
USDT OR BTC URGENTLY needed pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bola4dprec(m): 1:04am On Jun 25, 2020
razzby:

Trampy don't tarnish your reputation because of 3400 o. Pay for what you bought o.

Thank you.
His profile on Opay he succeeded to receive money to his opay account which he later transferred to his palmpay account we have got his contact details from CBN and Airtel his family will soon cry over him

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 1:08am On Jun 25, 2020
$30K BTC available at cheaper rate

DM via my signature for fast deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Inventionalgeek: 1:14am On Jun 25, 2020
I need 200$ worth of btc @430\$
Escrow can come

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (2387) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: Jubreal007 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.